Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

marke

I know you love your whataboutisms, but Schumer isn't the president, he was speaking to power (a Supreme Court Justice) and Schumer, unlike Trump who never apologizes, retracted his comments, saying he should not have used the words he used, and clarified that he'd intended to convey a political price.

In the spirit of your whataboutism, let's take it to its logical conclusion: what paraphernalia did the insurrectionists carry into the capitol?
That whiney-butt woman is lying if she claimed Trump threatened her. How stupid do people have to be to believe that nonsense?

marke

5 Members Of Congress Asked Donald Trump For Pardons, According To Jan. 6 Committee​

The requests stemmed from their involvement in Trump’s schemes to try to subvert the 2020 presidential election.

Scott Perry (R-Pa.)
Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.)
Mo Brooks (R-Ala.)
Andy Biggs (R-Arizona)
Louie Gohmert (R-Texas)
We live in a wicked litigious society where innocent people have to be pardoned if they do not want the wicked to send them to jail unjustly.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Well what is your reason? And how much of it is merely because the justices espousing your own ideology are outnumbered right now 6-to-3? or is it for some other, bipartisan reason?

So no one president can alter the court so drastically in one four year term. So that they have to work harder for their majority opinions.

And their terms should be limited.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
That whiney-butt woman is lying if she claimed Trump threatened her. How stupid do people have to be to believe that nonsense?

"whiney-butt?" Wow, marke. That's low, even for you. Did you listen to the testimony? Trump's phone call? The threats they received because Trump called them out by name 18 times? Or do you only care if threats are to white Republican Christians?

marke

How do you know they're innocent? By not allowing yourself to consider otherwise? Have you watched the testimony? Any of it?
I know Mike Flynn was innocent. I know Roger Stone was innocent. I know Paul Manafort was as innocent as his democrat-coddled and protected democrat partner. I know James Comey was guilty. I know Peter Strzok was guilty. I know Hillary Clinton was guilty. And so forth. I know democrats weaponize the judicial system to falsely accuse their enemies, brutally arrest them in the middle of the night with overwhelming excessive force in front of camera crews illegally arranged to be there, try them before a crooked biased judge and tainted jury, and sentence them to cruel, unusual, and unjust punishment like a bunch of old-time tribal barbarian KKK savages.

1656063360119.jpeg1656063476811.jpeg

marke

"whiney-butt?" Wow, marke. That's low, even for you. Did you listen to the testimony? Trump's phone call? The threats they received because Trump called them out by name 18 times? Or do you only care if threats are to white Republican Christians?
Steve Scalise is not whining about his treatment at the terrorist bloody hands of the radicalized Bernie Sanders gunman like some of these leftist wimps are for stupidly imagining they have been targeted by republicans they despise and misrepresent.

Democrat PAC Says 'Take Out' Steve Scalise, the GOP Rep. Shot by Crazed Leftist (westernjournal.com)

The Democrat political action group behind the campaign to impeach President Donald Trump has a new cause: running ads for donations emphasizing the need to “take out” House Majority Whip and victim of gun violence Steve Scalise.

The group — Mad Dog PAC — is a political action committee that “solicits contributions from concerned citizens to fund billboards censuring Trump, the GOP and the NRA.”

Its goal is simple: remove “treasonous” Republicans from Congress and replace them with Democrats who will impeach the president and work to “end” the National Rifle Association’s “powerful influence over our political system.”

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I know Mike Flynn was innocent. I know Roger Stone was innocent. I know Paul Manafort was as innocent as his democrat-coddled and protected democrat partner. I know James Comey was guilty. I know Peter Strzok was guilty. I know Hillary Clinton was guilty. And so forth. I know democrats weaponize the judicial system to falsely accuse their enemies, brutally arrest them in the middle of the night with overwhelming excessive force in front of camera crews illegally arranged to be there, try them before a crooked biased judge and tainted jury, and sentence them to cruel, unusual, and unjust punishment like a bunch of old-time tribal barbarian KKK savages

Steve Scalise is not whining about his treatment at the terrorist bloody hands of the radicalized Bernie Sanders gunman like some of these leftist wimps are for stupidly imagining they have been targeted by republicans they despise and misrepresent.

A look inside the brain of marke. And so forth.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
A new link between Trump and Justice Dept. plotters

At another point, the committee indicated for apparently the first time that there might have been coordination in the plotting between Trump’s legal team and certain members of the Justice Department.

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) shared a Dec. 28 email from longtime Ohio Republican Party politician Ken Blackwell recommending a briefing for Vice President Mike Pence from Eastman and former Trump aide Kenneth Klukowski, who had recently joined the Justice Department. The email added that “we want to make sure we don’t overexpose Ken, given his new position.”

Klukowski has already been implicated in helping draft Clark’s draft letter seeking to have the Justice Department legitimize Trump’s false voter-fraud claims. This would indicate more of a link between that Justice Department effort and the Trump legal team.

“This email suggests that Mr. Klukowski was simultaneously working with Jeffrey Clark to draft the proposed letter to Georgia officials to overturn their certified election and working with Dr. Eastman to help pressure the vice president to overturn the election,” Cheney said.

We know elements of Trump’s legal team and the Justice Department plotted in different ways. But this suggests there might have been more coordination in the entire plot than we know. That’s particularly remarkable, given how much this effort within the Justice Department wasn’t sanctioned by superiors and how it would amount to government lawyers working with political aides to subvert democracy.

marke

A new link between Trump and Justice Dept. plotters

At another point, the committee indicated for apparently the first time that there might have been coordination in the plotting between Trump’s legal team and certain members of the Justice Department.

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) shared a Dec. 28 email from longtime Ohio Republican Party politician Ken Blackwell recommending a briefing for Vice President Mike Pence from Eastman and former Trump aide Kenneth Klukowski, who had recently joined the Justice Department. The email added that “we want to make sure we don’t overexpose Ken, given his new position.”

Klukowski has already been implicated in helping draft Clark’s draft letter seeking to have the Justice Department legitimize Trump’s false voter-fraud claims. This would indicate more of a link between that Justice Department effort and the Trump legal team.

“This email suggests that Mr. Klukowski was simultaneously working with Jeffrey Clark to draft the proposed letter to Georgia officials to overturn their certified election and working with Dr. Eastman to help pressure the vice president to overturn the election,” Cheney said.

We know elements of Trump’s legal team and the Justice Department plotted in different ways. But this suggests there might have been more coordination in the entire plot than we know. That’s particularly remarkable, given how much this effort within the Justice Department wasn’t sanctioned by superiors and how it would amount to government lawyers working with political aides to subvert democracy.
Democrats have been digging for dirt on Trump and republicans for over a year, desperately hoping the can come up with something they can use to fool Americans into thinking republicans are bad for democracy and should not be voted for.

Gary K

Banned
Democrats have been digging for dirt on Trump and republicans for over a year, desperately hoping the can come up with something they can use to fool Americans into thinking republicans are bad for democracy and should not be voted for.
More like 6 years.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Don't you think RINOs are bad for democracy and should not be voted for?

marke

Democrats planned the violence on Jan 6 but had a hard time inciting most peaceful Trump supporters to violence because most Trump supporters are opposed to violence and Trump encouraged his supporters not to commit violence. Nevertheless, the fake republican democrats did their damage and blamed it on Trump.

1656263901719.jpeg

1656263949134.jpeg

proud%20boys.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000689361743.jpg