Few things make me ashamed to be called a Christian

musterion

He's a pentecostal who divorced his wife to marry his younger partner in adultery, and believes Jews today can claim the covenants. So consider the source.

The Berean

He's a pentecostal who divorced his wife to marry his younger partner in adultery, and believes Jews today can claim the covenants. So consider the source.

Non-Christians do not make such distinctions between different types of Christians. Non-Christians mostly see Christians as one huge monolithic group.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
kent-hovind.jpg

Can you believe that some people praise this criminal/pretend Christian?

musterion

Non-Christians do not make such distinctions between different types of Christians. Non-Christians mostly see Christians one huge monolithic group.

True. I mentioned it only b/c it's that Hagee believes miracles and tongues are for today, while being utterly unable to produce either, so NOTHING he does or teaches surprises you. I thought you'd pick up on that, sorry it wasn't clear. But all the points I raised could be used to lead an unbeliever into a discussion of knowing why the Bible is true, how to understand it dispensationally to avoid error, and especially with regard to its condemning an unbelieving friend's sin and the grace God extends to him in Christ.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Non-Christians do not make such distinctions between different types of Christians. Non-Christians mostly see Christians one huge monolithic group.

I sure don't.:chuckle:

Ah, yes. Hagee. The gift that keeps giving. This guy makes Jack Van Impe looks positively level-headed.:rotfl:

The Berean

True. I mentioned it only b/c it's that Hagee believes miracles and tongues are for today, while being utterly unable to produce either, so NOTHING he does or teaches surprises you. I thought you'd pick up on that, sorry it wasn't clear. But all the points I raised could be used to lead an unbeliever into a discussion of knowing why the Bible is true, how to understand it dispensationally to avoid error, and especially with regard to its condemning an unbelieving friend's sin and the grace God extends to him in Christ.
I know a bit about Hagee's views. He's also very pro-Israel. I think we can use examples like Hagee to have fruitful discussions about Jesus Christ and the Bible.

Nazaroo

kent-hovind.jpg

Can you believe that some people praise this criminal/pretend Christian?

I'll praise him over the morality of the IRS any day of the week.

http://reason.com/blog/2015/02/11/irs-steals-widows-money-because-her-depo

IRS Steals Widow's Money Because Her Deposits Were Too Small

The agency's new, more enlightened "structuring" policy seems to have a big loophole.

Or over the morality of bankers.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/05/20/us-banks-forex-settlement-idUSKBN0O50CQ20150520
Global banks admit guilt in forex probe, fined nearly $6 billion

In total, authorities in the United States and Europe have fined seven banks over $10 billion for failing to stop traders from trying to manipulate foreign exchange rates, which are used daily by millions of people from trillion-dollar investment houses to tourists buying foreign currencies on vacation.
The investigations are far from over

Or over the morality of Uber-rich Pedophiles.

Here Is Pedophile Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book

uvi9p2abfpwgxvl5znav.jpg

OCTOBER23

HisServant,

If you keep Christmas , you are doing what God HATES.

AND THAT IS WHAT THIS GUY DOES.

ISN'T THAT LOONY ?????????

meshak

BANNED
Banned
John Hagee is prosperity chaser. He is one of disgraceful Christian leaders. He is no different from Benny Hinn.

OCTOBER23

Dear MESHAK,

John Hagee is a well respected preacher who tells the Truth and

tries his best to teach God's Word.

The only ERROR that I see is that he unwittinglly keeps that

Pagan ritual of XMAS.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Dear MESHAK,

John Hagee is a well respected preacher who tells the Truth and

tries his best to teach God's Word.

The only ERROR that I see is that he unwittinglly keeps that

Pagan ritual of XMAS.

John Hagee is much worse than how you present him. I have joined and served his church faithfully for several months when I was a new believer.