Favorite Movies

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Of all the Medieval King Authur movies, I thought EXCALIBUR was the best.
Forgot that one. The fellow who played Merlin had one of those great English voices...

Medieval films...13th Warrior, King Arthur, Henry V, El Cid, The Adventures of Robin Hood, Ivanhoe, The Lion in Winter

Musicals: My Fair Lady, The King and I, The Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, The Wizard of Oz, West Side Story, Fiddler on the Roof, Jesus Christ Superstar, Godspell, Camelot, All That Jazz, 1776, Little Shop of Horrors, Brigadoon

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"Trading Places."

Billy Ray Valentine: "Okay, pork belly prices have been dropping all morning, which means that everybody is waiting for it to hit rock bottom, so they can buy low. Which means that the people who own the pork belly contracts are saying, 'Hey, we're losing all our damn money, and Christmas is around the corner, and I ain't gonna have no money to buy my son the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip! And my wife ain't gonna... my wife ain't gonna make love to me if I got no money!' So they're panicking right now, they're screaming 'SELL! SELL!' to get out before the price keeps dropping. They're panicking out there right now, I can feel it."

Louis: "Looking good, Billy Ray!"
Billy Ray: "Feeling good, Louis!"

please to help me with my rucksack?

Danoh

Gangster pictures: Public Enemy is still a great film "top a the world, ma..." The Brit movie, Hooligans, is a great one; really "real life stupid" ending.

While DeNiro's great classic " A Bronx Tale," is actually a Coming of Age picture, as is Stand by Me, The Breakfast Club, and This Boy's Life - a great movies and soundtracks.

Chick Flicks: the majestic Thelma and Louise, and the wonderous Joy Luck Club.

Not sure where the film, Monster, fits in - the one about the female serial killer and her female road buddy. Great movie.

john w

Hall of Fame
Everyone except me misses this classic:

A_Very_Brady_Christmas_6719322.jpg

It should have won 17 Emmy's!