Facebook is run by hypocrite leftist scumbags

Granite

Hall of Fame
I agree.

I'm one of the very few Christian Conservatives who believe the Palestinians were kicked out of their land by the Jews, and continue to be oppressed by the Jews and Israel.

Yep, Progressive Liberalism does not like nationalism.

Yet most Jews are Liberals. The "Christian Right" all but worships Jews and Israel, but for some strange reason, the majority of Jews are Liberals.

Maybe a few Jews are aware Israel exists, as far as many Christians are concerned, pretty much to get destroyed. And to ensure most Jews on this planet serve as the Antichrist's fish in a barrel.

I'd stay away from people who saw me as expendable hell-bound cannon fodder too.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
facebook%20zombies.jpg

When I saw this picture this morning, I said to myself that doesn't even need a caption.

Then I clicked the article and read this.

This image of Mark Zuckerberg says so much about our future​

musterion

It is an analogy, and you aren't the only one who didn't get it. I'll slow it down when you come back.

Granite's never been much on higher order thinking and dealing with abstractions. A mental juvenile; still very much a concrete, black-and-white thinker (except when it comes to morality and ethics).

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Granite's never been much on higher order thinking and dealing with abstractions. A mental juvenile; still very much a concrete, black-and-white thinker (except when it comes to morality and ethics).

The left has bumper stickers that say things like "against abortion? don't have one".

musterion

Because a globalist leftist is a globalist leftist first and foremost. That makes "Jewish" just another label to the Left, like "African-American" or "queer," something to self-apply at particular times for social or political benefit.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Facebook is being run more and more by censorship supporters, just the same as Youtube. The Left think they have some special right to do so, I've noticed.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
: think:

there should be one that says "for abortion? ask your mother if it's too late"

Or 'do it yourself'.

If they did, they'd see the sin for what it is.

There's not too many people I fear for more than a person whose profession is aborting babies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Crucible, you're Catholic aren't you ?

I'm Reformed Baptist

I get that a lot though- that I'm Catholic :think:

The subject of abortion is something that I'm in the middle of the spectrum on. One side is about calling it murder and the other is about it being perfectly acceptable. I simply call it what it inevitably is- a sin against nature.

Yay, the smileys are working! :):luigi::thumb::cigar:

musterion

There is no such thing as a literal "sin against nature."

You are also taken for a Catholic because of your Augustinian roots as well as your quiet love of baptismal regeneration.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

You are also taken for a Catholic because of your Augustinian roots as well as your quiet love of baptismal regeneration.

Baptists don't believe in baptismal regeneration, it is simply an initiation for the church. And Calvin didn't believe in it either. The only real Protestant church I can think of who believes in BR are Lutherans.

St. Augustine is a very important theologian for all of Protestantism, Calvin simply encompassed him more in his doctrine.

Also
'Sins against nature' are transgressions against Adamic laws.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
These guys defend a business's right to refuse service to certain people, not sure why they're complaining about Facebook running itself like what it is: A business.

You are brain dead, the complaint is based on a group defining how freedom loving and tolerant of all they are, while they are facist against all they dont agree with.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Facebook staffers show how they suppress "conservative news"

What we're talking about here is that little box in the upper right of your Facebook page — the short list of news topics that are being discussed on Facebook at the moment. They're clearly tailored to the user; as I write, mine include stories about New York (where I live) and politics, which I would assume that a surgeon in Dallas probably wouldn't see. Because Facebook has one-sixth of the world using it every day, pretty much everything is being talked about to some extent. The company uses an automatic system (an algorithm) to surface what's currently popular, and a team of staffers then further curates the list to tailor it to meet particular standards.

And there's the problem. Gizmodo quotes several former curators suggesting that conservative news stories would be booted from the automatically generated list of trending stories for two reasons. One was if the story came from a conservative-leaning site, such as Breitbart.com or Newsmax.com, in which case curators were told to find the same story on a mainstream media site, if possible. The other was if the curator didn't want to include the story or didn't recognize the story as important. It's hard to know the extent to which the latter judgments took place, but one of the former curators — a conservative — told Gizmodo, "I believe it had a chilling effect on conservative news."​

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Yes there are. They are transgressions of 'Adamic' laws, such as cannibalism. Abortion fits right up in there nicely, but you've been trained to see it otherwise just like you could be trained to see cannibalism otherwise.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I missed today's show on Rush Limbaugh. Actually, I almost always miss it. But I see he started his program with it.

Rush said:
It's like this thing, the stuff that we're learning about Fakebook. You know, Fakebook is out there is, "No, no, no, none of these allegations are true." But of course they are. Fakebook has been deceiving every Fakebook user all of these years. The newsfeed on Fakebook is called the newsfeed. I was asking yesterday what's the newsfeed on Fakebook called. Turns out it's called the newsfeed.

And it also turns out that your average Fakebook user has been convinced, has been persuaded that whatever shows up on the Fakebook page as trending in the newsfeed is the result of popularity. An algorithm is determining which of the stories are the most read, the most passed around, the most forwarded, whatever you do with things on Fakebook, and therefore the only stories that mattered were those stories that advanced the Democrat Party or the leftist agenda.

Well, of all people, of all places, Gizmodo exposes the fact that there weren't any algorithms being used. That in fact it was a bunch of Ivy League 20-something Millennials who were nothing but a bunch of young, average liberals who were actually choosing the news. They are making it all up, not the news, they were making the list up. There was no algorithm being used. They simply decided amongst themselves what they wanted to appear as the most-read news story. A classic illustration is Black Lives Matter.

It turns out that Black Lives Matter is exactly, it's a replica of Occupy Wall Street. It's not real. Black Lives Matter is made to look as massive and big as it is because of fake news construction on places like Fakebook and the Drive-By Media. You know, Occupy Wall Street was not organic. Occupy Wall Street was not happening until the Tea Party came along. The Tea Party was organic. The Tea Party was genuine. It was actual Americans fed up and ticked off, and they began to organize, and many of them had never been involved politically at all beyond voting.

I like how he calls it "fakebook".