EZEKIEL: THE PROMISED DAVIDIC KINGDOM

DougE

Ezekiel 37:25 KJV - 25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, [even] they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David [shall be] their prince for ever.

Here in Ezekiel is the promised, prophetic Davidic kingdom on earth:

Isaiah 9:7 KJV - Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Luke 1:32-33 KJV - 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Christ will reign over the nations from Jerusalem:

Isaiah 2:2-3 KJV - 2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, [that] the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

David will reign over Israel:

Ezekiel 37:24 KJV - And David my servant [shall be] king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

Israel shall dwell in the land:

Exodus 32:13 KJV - Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit [it] for ever.

Jeremiah 25:5 KJV - They said, Turn ye again now every one from his evil way, and from the evil of your doings, and dwell in the land that the LORD hath given unto you and to your fathers for ever and ever:

Israel will reign with Christ on earth as kings and priests:

Revelation 5:10 KJV - And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Exodus 19:6 KJV - And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These [are] the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Jesus and the twelve preached the gospel of the kingdom to Israel about the Davidic kingdom on earth:

Matthew 9:35 KJV - And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

Mark 1:14-15 KJV - 14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, 15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
...Jesus and the twelve preached the gospel of the kingdom to Israel about the Davidic kingdom on earth:

Matthew 9:35 KJV - And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

Mark 1:14-15 KJV - 14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, 15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
Luke 16:16 "The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it."

Sounds like the law and the prophets are different from the gospel of the kingdom.

Things that differ are not the same.

Right Divider

Body part
Luke 16:16 "The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it."

Sounds like the law and the prophets are different from the gospel of the kingdom.

Things that differ are not the same.
The gospel of the kingdom is the KINGDOM AT HAND. So there is no problem.

The law and the prophets spoke about the kingdom throughout. Too bad you don't know what they say.
Ezek 37:21-28 (AKJV/PCE)
(37:21) And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: (37:22) And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: (37:23) Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. (37:24) And David my servant [shall be] king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. (37:25) And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, [even] they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David [shall be] their prince for ever. (37:26) Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. (37:27) My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. (37:28) And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Idolater

The gospel of the kingdom is the KINGDOM AT HAND. So there is no problem.

The law and the prophets spoke about the kingdom throughout. Too bad you don't know what they say.
There is no problem for Catholicism either, as these don't conflict with Catholicism.

It's not a point for Dispensationalism if it was already a point for Catholicism. That's just plagiarism. A form of stealing really.

Dispenationalism needs to make a new point, not take one of Catholicism's points and claim it as yours. There's no 'adverse possession' claim available either.

Right Divider

Body part
There is no problem for Catholicism either, as these don't conflict with Catholicism.
Catholicism is a very bad religion and should be avoided at all cost.
It's not a point for Dispensationalism if it was already a point for Catholicism. That's just plagiarism. A form of stealing really.
You just continue to prove your stupidity.
Dispenationalism needs to make a new point, not take one of Catholicism's points and claim it as yours. There's no 'adverse possession' claim available either.
No, it doesn't. Catholicism denies the finished work of Christ on the cross and our completeness IN HIM.
It also attempts to steal Israel's place.
Dispensations are clearly shown in scripture. That you reject scripture is clear enough.

Idolater

Catholicism is a very bad religion and should be avoided at all cost.

You just continue to prove your stupidity.
You're just a really friendly guy aren't you,
No, it doesn't. Catholicism denies the finished work of Christ on the cross and our completeness IN HIM.
It also attempts to steal Israel's place.
It doesn't do any of those things.
Dispensations are clearly shown in scripture. That you reject scripture is clear enough.
Yawn!