ECT Ezekiel 18:4 is proof that God doesn’t want all people to be saved.

Jerry Shugart

Basically, the above Scripture has claimed that God wants all people to be saved; but this is ONLY true if they haven’t sinned, nor have they broken Jesus’s first or second commandment: Matthew 22:37-40, Mark 12:30-31, Luke 10:27.

Since all have sinned (Ro.3:23) then according to your ideas the LORD doesn't want anyone to be saved.

iamaberean

The devil and his children will not be saved! The devil has physical children here on earth and they are of the children of Cain.

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Joh 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
Joh 8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
Joh 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Mat 23:35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. Cain slew Abel!

Mar 4:10 And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.
Mar 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
Mar 4:12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.