Eyewitness Testimony

Jaz

BANNED
Banned
You said the Gospels are not eyewitness accounts:

The stories you are telling us about the Gospels agree not together.
Others have claimed that the Gospels were anonymous and I've had to prove this in error to overcome my doubts. I'm 100% convinced that the gospels are eyewitness testimony written by Nicodemus, James, Silas, and John providing proof of Jesus as the resurrected Son of God. They were never intended to be anonymous and weren't.

Gary K

Banned
You said the Gospels are not eyewitness accounts:

The stories you are telling us about the Gospels agree not together.
I don't understand your argument. He has consistently said the same thing from his first post on in this thread. How has that varied?

If new posters weren't consistently attacked they might just stick around and this forum would begin to grow. The way it is people leave right away and you're left with nothing but you guys in your own private sand box.

Gary K

Banned
Thanks Gary. It's been a wild and crazy ride to become someone who won't stop preaching Jesus (NDE, reflection on how the Lord was with me through my whole life, dreams/visions, and more bible investigations). A message that contradicts years of tradition is not an easy one to present but the Holy Spirit is with me along the way so I try to follow where led. Blessings!
You're welcome. Good to see you here.

Reactions: Jaz

Jaz

BANNED
Banned
The attacks by the atheists are relentless and I expected this, but I remain puzzled about the attacks by Christians. My results found that the gospels are eyewitness statements written by those who Jesus selected and you'd think this would go over well with Christians and people would want to learn more. I've been asked to deliver a message that nobody wants to hear, but I guess the Lord prepared me for this through my career.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I don't understand your argument.
What can I do about that? I can't fix your mind.
He has consistently said the same thing from his first post on in this thread.
To what "same thing" are you referring?
How has that varied?
How has what varied? What are you referring to by your pronoun, "that"?
If new posters weren't consistently attacked
Who is attacking new posters?
they might just stick around and this forum would begin to grow.
What (if anything) do you mean by that? What exactly would it be for "this forum" "to grow"?
The way it is people leave right away
Oh, you should force them not to! How dare they!
and you're left with nothing but you guys in your own private sand box.
And you. Which means you're either sand or nothing.

Gary K

Banned
What can I do about that? I can't fix your mind.

To what "same thing" are you referring?

How has what varied? What are you referring to by your pronoun, "that"?

Who is attacking new posters?

What (if anything) do you mean by that? What exactly would it be for "this forum" "to grow"?

Oh, you should force them not to! How dare they!

And you. Which means you're either sand or nothing.
You know what I'm talking about. Rodger has already stopped posting and he hadn't been here very long. People get sick of being attacked in a big hurry so they leave. I see posters here who talk about the goodness of God and yet call people who disagree with their beliefs stupid and liars over the disagreement. Don't ask who as I'm not going to name names. That just causes more problems.

7djengo7

You know what I'm talking about.
That's you admitting you cannot answer the questions I asked you about your own raving.
Rodger has already stopped posting and he hadn't been here very long.
So?
People get sick of being attacked in a big hurry so they leave.
You should stop attacking people, then, you hypocrite. (And, if you think to respond to this by saying, "Who am I attacking?" I'll just play your own game against you by saying, "You know what I'm talking about.")
I see posters here who talk about the goodness of God and yet call people who disagree with their beliefs stupid and liars over the disagreement.
What do you mean by "stupid"? What do you mean by "liar"?
Don't ask who as I'm not going to name names.
Um, yeah, it's obvious you're not about to try to defend your baseless ravings. All you'll ever be able to cough up is "You know what I'm talking about."
That just causes more problems.
What problems? All you have to do is chant "You know what I'm talking about".

Jaz

BANNED
Banned
Different usernames, same types of attacks. They immediately pick apart anything that anyone writes with useless comments that add nothing to the conversation. A prime example is the arguing about how the gospels are anonymous. In two minutes I could post several links that discuss how the gospels are anonymous, but then they would attack the sites and the comments, because that's all they do - attack those who search for the truth and those who find it.

In regards to the band aid, no thanks. The Lord has truly blessed me and I apologize if I sounded like I was whining because some of the scripture information I'm being shown is beyond cool. Like the gospel authors, Daniel and Revelation prophecy has always been a thorn in my side, with the Lord's guidance and direction they are no longer a puzzle.

7djengo7

They immediately pick apart anything that anyone writes with useless comments that add nothing to the conversation.
I suppose that since you're obviously just trying to have an out-loud conversation with yourself, it may well get on your nerves to hear others saying things. But must you attack others by calling their comments "useless"?

Jaz

BANNED
Banned
I suppose that since you're obviously just trying to have an out-loud conversation with yourself, it may well get on your nerves to hear others saying things. But must you attack others by calling their comments "u

I suppose that since you're obviously just trying to have an out-loud conversation with yourself, it may well get on your nerves to hear others saying things. But must you attack others by calling their comments "useless"?
Interesting!!! Based on past experience, I assumed that your comments are probably worthless every time you type something in. I called up about three pages of your last posting and everyone comment is confrontational and of no value. I also see a place where I can ignore you, therefore in the interest of keeping this conversation of value I'll try it out. Regards and good luck with your wasted efforts.

Hoping

Banned
Saying that the Gospels are named Matthew, Mark, and Luke is not evidence. It's a claim and who made this claim? It wasn't eyewitnesses of the authors. Who wrote the Gospels? Nicodemus wrote Matthew, James wrote Mark, Silas wrote the words of Peter in the Gospel of Luke and the words of Peter, Paul, Philip, and his own eyewitness testimony in the book of Acts.
The author of each testimony is unimportant.
The subject matter is what counts.

7djengo7

Interesting!!! Based on past experience,
My guess would be that your "past" experience you are referring to is likely some sort of traumatic head injury or narcotics abuse. If you ever want to post something other than gibberish like what you've just written, I recommend it would be a step in the right direction for you to outsource the task to a team of chimpanzees with word processors as your ghost writers.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I have written a few books that provides all the evidence, but in a nutshell, follow the trail for naming of Matthew, Mark, and Luke and you come up empty with missing documentation, words of people who came many years after the gospels were written, and no valid evidence. James, Peter and John and even Andrew were eyewitnesses selected by Jesus to see and hear everything he did and said. If the Gospels are eyewitness accounts then the words in them had to come from these men. My analysis of scripture proved that there are three different eyewitness versions.

Nicodemus as the author of Matthew makes sense because the work is clearly from a religious leader who had access to many things only a religious leader could have witnessed. These men as the authors also provide an explanation for the copying aspect of the gospels. Nicodemus, James, John and Peter through Silas as authors prove the story of Jesus as true and that made me a 100% believer and follower of Christ. Matthew, Mark, and Luke as authors leave the Gospels without any proof of validity besides the words of other men who lived years after the gospels were written (Papias, Irenaeus, Eusebius, etc.).

Others have claimed that the Gospels were anonymous and I've had to prove this in error to overcome my doubts. I'm 100% convinced that the gospels are eyewitness testimony written by Nicodemus, James, Silas, and John providing proof of Jesus as the resurrected Son of God. They were never intended to be anonymous and weren't.

The attacks by the atheists are relentless and I expected this, but I remain puzzled about the attacks by Christians. My results found that the gospels are eyewitness statements written by those who Jesus selected and you'd think this would go over well with Christians and people would want to learn more. I've been asked to deliver a message that nobody wants to hear, but I guess the Lord prepared me for this through my career.

So in other words, you have nothing for evidence, just assertion after assertion.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You know what I'm talking about. Rodger has already stopped posting and he hadn't been here very long. People get sick of being attacked in a big hurry so they leave. I see posters here who talk about the goodness of God and yet call people who disagree with their beliefs stupid and liars over the disagreement. Don't ask who as I'm not going to name names. That just causes more problems.

If someone doesn't have the patience or ability to focus for more than a few minutes, they probably won't last long here anyways.