Extreme racial hatred

ClimateSanity

I almost posted a direct YouTube video with warnings but it was so filthy and graphic, I'm not going to take that banning chance.

Some are saying this video is not racist but is drawing attention to racism in general. If so, why is the last part of the video showing a young white boy and young black boy brought up on a stage and a noose shown to both kids? The white kid ends up being hanged with the black kid watching dispassionately. This is black racism.

The video is by XXXTENTION and is called "look at me".

It can be found on YouTube. Select the official video version.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I don't get how BLM, which condemns all forms of violence, is responsible for a random black racist advocating violence.

Other than BLM members are generally black, and this racist is black.

"Those people are all alike." sounds... well, racist, doesn't it?

ClimateSanity

I don't get how BLM, which condemns all forms of violence, is responsible for a random black racist advocating violence.

Which people are all alike?

ClimateSanity

BLM gins up racial hatred. I mean those who speak to the media. What the media shows too and acts as if it's legitimate stirs up racial hatred.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Antifa: a small collection of teenage girls, gays, transgenders and Ethiopians looking for drama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Blm: bad smelling little men
th

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:

But they are black, and so some people figure they must all be criminals.

1 in every 3 negroes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Less than a third of them, from most surveys.

That's interesting. Judging from the words and behavior of many of his most *vocal* supporters (example, his rallies, the alt-right,etc.), I would have thought the number would have been considerably higher.

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
They are not random blacks....there are many many blacks that have bought into the Democrats being their caregivers. They don't want to see their gravy train end.

AAslRBR.img

The assets of the members of the Trump cabinet have a combined personal net worth of $14 billion - and these are the guys whom this President would have us believe are going to "drain the swamp!"

Anyone who joined the Democrats with the expectation of getting on the "gravy train" will be sorely disappointed - its the Republicans who control the White House, the House, the Senate and the governorships of 36 states!

glorydaz

AAslRBR.img

The assets of the members of the Trump cabinet have a combined personal net worth of $14 billion - and these are the guys whom this President would have us believe are going to "drain the swamp!"

Anyone who joined the Democrats with the expectation of getting on the "gravy train" will be sorely disappointed - its the Republicans who control the White House, the House, the Senate and the governorships of 36 states!

Now, they do, but there are swamp members on both sides. It's ridiculous to blame the wealthy for the woes of this country, considering we have wealth on both sides of the aisle. Look at who runs the states where the poorest blacks live, and you'll see Democrats at the helm.