Extreme racial hatred

Danoh

How come white kids don't murder other white kids. For their sneakers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean how come you don't hear about the fact that they do too?

Then again, I've seen plenty of that first hand.

So perhaps you were posting from within your often self-delusion about one thing or another, once more :chuckle:

But what do I know. I mean, it's not like I never harp on the need to rightly dividing the things that differ not only in Scripture, but within all areas of life.

Here, put this in your "one size fits all" fool's pipe and smoke it some :chuckle:

http://tonyavendorph.com/index.php/blog/21-white-street-gangs

By the way, the comments at the end of that article are rubbish - white gangs have never been featured much in the white dominated media.

I know some of those people are in various parts of the country - I even led one of them to the Lord just a few years ago.

I saw several others stab some guy for his gym shoes once - both sides were white.

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8 towards you intojoy - there is ever that :)

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Racists, not necessarily nazis.

BTW, The latest attempt to take down the Affordable Care Act, just crashed and burned. Republicans today are too partisan to compromise, too weak to govern.

Yea they are! Drain the swamp starting with that weak pow mcstain

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You mean how come you don't hear about the fact that they do too?

Then again, I've seen plenty of that first hand.

So perhaps you were posting from within your often self-delusion about one thing or another, once more :chuckle:

But what do I know. I mean, it's not like I never harp on the need to rightly dividing the things that differ not only in Scripture, but within all areas of life.

Here, put this in your "one size fits all" fool's pipe and smoke it some :chuckle:

http://tonyavendorph.com/index.php/blog/21-white-street-gangs

By the way, the comments at the end of that article are rubbish - white gangs have never been featured much in the white dominated media.

I know some of those people are in various parts of the country - I even led one of them to the Lord just a few years ago.

I saw several others stab some guy for his gym shoes once - both sides were white.

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8 towards you intojoy - there is ever that :)

Heresay my niggah. By the mouth of two or three witnesses let a thing be established. Black kids murder black kids every day. Not true of my white brothers. I'm not white by the way. Furthermore I consider Ben Carson a brother too. Obama, he's a son of a whore pro gay pro transgender pro abortion Satan controlled fool.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Black criminals need to be put down.

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

We all know the race and political views of the individual who used his vehicle to kill a women and injure others in Charlottesville.

She was a Charlottesville resident, he was an outsider who came to march with those other "good people" - "white supremacists!

The "white" supremacist leaders didn't even have the decency to express any remorse - according to them, she got what she deserved!

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob: :angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob: :angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Man against car is pretty dumb don't you think?
Blocking freeways and roads. Seems like this was inevitable and the protesters should be more street wise.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
c2d2cebd5611ceff465cb77dcf169782.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
For anyone interested, though the preposterous percentage for whites killed by blacks should have clued you, there's no such bureau and the data is an internet generated lie.

According to the FBI's data most people are killed by people of their own race. You need a link to that alleged data. Take 2016 by way of example:

Nationally, 90.1% of black murders were committed by black perps.
If you were white and a murder victim, 83.5% of the time the perp was white, not black.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Man against car is pretty dumb don't you think?
Blocking freeways and roads. Seems like this was inevitable and the protesters should be more street wise.

Are you purposely being wacky?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Are African Americans going thru ptsd? When a child loses a father or doesn’t have a father. When a woman has children but can’t find the father. When family members are murdered by senseless fatherless sons. Obviously a huge segment of black people in this country are mentally and emotionally unstable and need therapy and psychiatric drugs. Why else would they hate the flag, anthem, the president. We live in a great country. Each day brining new joys.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Are African Americans going thru ptsd?
The whole mono-think you have going is, I have to admit, a darn good illustration of the fundamental problem with racism. So don't let anyone tell you these posts of yours are good for nothing.

When a child loses a father or doesn’t have a father. When a woman has children but can’t find the father. When family members are murdered by senseless fatherless sons. Obviously a huge segment of black people in this country are mentally and emotionally unstable and need therapy and psychiatric drugs.
Obviously a lot of the poorest among us, among whom blacks number disproportionately, are living shattered existences and in need of compassion and address.

Why else would they hate the flag
Some probably do and do so because it represents systematic oppression to them and only the meagerest effort by power to speak to that, and only then out of social upheaval and necessity for survival.

Supra, though a lot of people aren't wild about the anthem and would rather hear a less militaristic one that isn't based melodically on an English drinking song in its place.

the president.
Given his history that one is a no-brainer, by which I mean a Republican ad buy. :plain:

We live in a great country.
We absolutely do. We have a mechanism in place to eventually work through our mistakes, willful and otherwise. Because of that, we mostly hammer out those mistakes over time. Sometimes the system fails, as it did with slavery, but largely it doesn't. Next up for correction: abortion.

Each day brining new joys.
True for me, not so much for many people. There are miles to go here...