excellent example of MADism:

KingdomRose

You are something else. YOU SAID, "They deserve more than the usual attention, for good or bad,..."

They don't deserve anymore special attention than anyone else...and what do you mean by for good or bad?

We are all bound to the same place.

I said that because someone wondered why Jesus would give more than the usual attention to the Jews, i.e., going FIRST to them.

God's Truth

Yes! And that's why he committed DELIBERATE sins. Would you please slow down and read more carefully?

I don't need to slow down and read more carefully. You just don't want to be corrected on anything.

I said we can actually stop sinning.

You said, "No we cannot. That is why Jesus died for our sins. The sins that we CAN stop are the WILLFUL, DELIBERATE sins. Adamic sins are the ones we can't help, not even realizing sometimes when we are sinning. But DELIBERATE sins are ones that we know we are doing and don't."

Just listen to your confused post.

Adamic sins stands for Adam!

You said we can, we cant, willful, not willful.

And what in the world do you think is a not willful sin?

Last edited:

God's Truth

I said that because someone wondered why Jesus would give more than the usual attention to the Jews, i.e., going FIRST to them.

He went FIRST TO THOSE WHO ALREADY BELONGED TO GOD!!!

Jesus came first for those who already belonged to God, they were God's, God gave them to Jesus. They were God's and they had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

The rest of the Jews were cut off from God and they were bound over to where the Gentiles were. Now all are treated the same. We are all condemned unless we come to God through Christ. God does not care to whom anyone is blood related anymore.

God's Truth

I agree with this, although Paul didn't only go purposely to preach to the gentiles, he also preached to the Jews, just as Christ Jesus preached to the gentiles, MADS seem to try and twist the gospel to say Jesus only preached only to the Jews as Paul preached only to the gentiles trying to make their false 2 gospel teachings stick, but Jesus and Paul preached to both, Jesus preached to the Samaritans who were gentiles. He also preached in Galilee, and in the Bible it says, Galilee of the gentiles. And he preached to thousands as did Paul and they won't have been all Jews or all gentiles! They all heard the one gospel.

Also I was reading Acts 26 last this night, about Paul telling king Agrippa about where he had been preaching after he'd seen the light of Christ.

Also, in the verses below, not only does Paul say that he preached to the Jews first and then to the gentiles, but Paul also says that he taught that when they repent that they should do works meet for repentance. Which again goes against what MADS teach! As they teach that we don't have to do anything, no works whatsoever as Jesus has done it all, and that when we repent we don't have to turn from sin. Totally against what Paul is saying here, because to do works meet for repentance is to live right before God. But I'm sure they'll twist this too! Or I'll get a few demons a hiss or two and be called a sewer rat or a dirty dog, Wolfie etc, even though I'm quoting the Bible! :D

Anyway, here's Acts 26

Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision: But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance

And this, there isn't two words of God, and Paul says that the Jews rejected the word of God so they are taking it to the gentiles

Acts 13

And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.*But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming.*Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

Hopefully one day they will see the light, and that their false do nothing gospel is wrong, and that there is only one gospel preached by Christ Jesus and his apostles including Paul!

When Jesus walked the earth, he came ONLY FOR THE JEWS. He did not come for all the Jews. He came for the Jews who had faith before he came; God cut off the rest of the Jews and hardened them so that they could not be saved while Jesus was on earth. When Jesus was lifted up from the earth, crucified, then all could come to him to be saved.

HOWEVER, there is only one gospel and Jesus taught it, and Paul taught the same to Jews and Gentiles.

God's Truth

Matthew 6:14-15 KJV is not our pattern for forgiving one another anymore than Luke 17:3 KJV. Ephesians 4:32 KJV is.
Paul didn’t replace the words of Christ.
Enter what?
The kingdom of heaven that is what we are to enter.
All of the Bible is for our learning, but it's not all to us or about us.
That is outrageous! It is for you only for a little history lesson?!
I obeyed with the obedience of faith, yes. I trusted the Lord believing why Christ died for me and that He was buried and rose again the third day and am saved and sealed (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV).

That is not what I asked. I asked do you obey Jesus.

God's Truth

You and those like you claim it's all to you, now do it Matthew 23:1-3 KJV, Matthew 28:18-20 KJV!

It is a pretty sad case if you do not know what Jesus says to all to get saved and stay saved from a paralyzed man, and his disciples that were under the rule of the Pharisees.

God's Truth

You are a walking contradiction. In the one breath you will tell everyone they have to "obey Jesus" and in the next you say you can't or don't have to. How confused are you?

Can you comprehend anything that I said? Let me say it again. Where is your common sense? The temple has been destroyed. So you think since you cannot obey that then you do not have to obey anything that Jesus says?! You sound so entrapped that it is beyond pathetic.

God's Truth

The NC is future and it's with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah (Hebrews 8:8 KJV). It is not with anyone here. We are partakers of Christ now by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV).

Hebrews was speaking about what was coming. Guess what? He came!

God's Truth

The NC is future and it's with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah (Hebrews 8:8 KJV). It is not with anyone here. We are partakers of Christ now by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV).

I thought you said you believed Paul?!

Paul is the minister of the New Covenant! LOLLOLLOL

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

God's Truth

Another strange word of Paul:

Romans 11:25–36 (NKJV)

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

Paul was letting the believers know that the Jews were not cut off forever...that within the Jewish community there are Jews who could be saved. If God had cut off all Jews forever, then SOME TRUE BELIEVERS would be cut off forever. Since that is not how it is, true believers who will come out of the Jewish community will be saved. It must have seemed as if God cut off all the Jews forever, but Paul assures us that is not the case. All Israel (meaning all true believers) will be saved, because not a whole race of people are cut off. All the saved are called Israel. We are all Israel.

God's Truth

No, moron, it may be a change from doing something,or it may not, depending on the context, resulting from a "change of mind, change of/in your thinking," the definition of "repent."

I can hardly believe you said something so ignorant. Sin can be in your thought, and in your actions. We have to repent from all sin.

God's Truth

No, first you are to address all of my questions, evader, not spamming "you are on ignore," like you attempted recently, on me, because I picked you apart, leaving you bloodied, on the mat, "one verse/trick pony in isolation" deceiver.

I said I was going to ignore you, not that I would use the ignore feature; and, I have ignored many of your posts to me.

I know why you can't answer the question about the man in Corinth.

It is too hard for you to understand because it destroys your beliefs. If not, then why wouldn't you answer. You answer other questions and like to talk a lot, so why not now about the sinning Corinthian?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Paul was letting the believers know that the Jews were not cut off forever...that within the Jewish community there are Jews who could be saved. If God had cut off all Jews forever, then SOME TRUE BELIEVERS would be cut off forever. Since that is not how it is, true believers who will come out of the Jewish community will be saved. It must have seemed as if God cut off all the Jews forever, but Paul assures us that is not the case. All Israel (meaning all true believers) will be saved, because not a whole race of people are cut off. All the saved are called Israel. We are all Israel.

That's how Paul's followers trying to read his word.

Paul sounds very much giving special privilege to literal Jews.

God's Truth

That is because you are a moron-we are justified by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, apart from any covenant.

LOL!
Jesus says, "This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins." Matthew 26:28

If you come to the cross to be saved that is about coming to the blood covenant for the forgiveness of sins and eternal life.

God's Truth

That's how Paul's followers trying to read his word.

Paul sounds very much giving special privilege to literal Jews.

I don't think you really understood what I wrote?

Paul is just reassuring people that the Jews are not cut off forever. Paul is not saying every single Jew is going to be saved. That is what people think Paul is saying. The Madists and many other people think that error too.

God's Truth

You are a slanderous reporter and there is no "one true gospel of Jesus Christ". That is a made up term.
The gospel that we preach as the power of God is the cross (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV)/the why Christ died for us and God raising Him from the dead for our justification (Romans 4:25 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

The cross is about BLOOD and FLESH---and that is about the NEW COVENANT.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't think you really understood what I wrote?

I understand, you are saying the same thing with the rest of Paul admirers, nothing new.

We have to agree to disagree. I don't need to quote Paul to spread Jesus' messages.

thanks for your contribution.