excellent example of MADism:

john w

Hall of Fame
Then you are preaching a false and bloodless gospel.

And you call the saving grace of God, an "excuse" for not repenting of sins.

You and your MAD cult are guilty of Hebrews 10:26-29.

No, you pervert the gospel of Christ, with your subjective bad news, asserting that the Saviour did not die for our sins, forgive us all trespasses, perverter, and you have a fake, impotent "god," saviour...

"Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow."-Nag

=satanic

john w

Hall of Fame
It won't fly with you, but there are many others reading these forums who need to know exactly what MADists stand for . . and why they prove to be enemies of the one True Gospel of Jesus Christ.
No, here is an enemy of the gospel of Christ:

"Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow."-Nang

Face you, Naggie, the "non elect"...defiled, seared conscience, and all...

john w

Hall of Fame
You speak of Justification by faith, but if Justification does not produce Sanctification and the fruits of the Holy Spirit are not manifested in a holy life of obedience, that profession of faith is dead. James 14-26
How many "fruits," and how much of a "holy life in obedience," you perverter, is required? Specifics. Naggie's works based Calvinism is on display, and her subjective "good news," from the pits of hell.

A Muslim, JW, Catholic can exhibit "sanctification and the fruits of the Holy Spirit..in a holy life of obedience," lost one. And? That was said about the Mahatma, "mother" T. And?

john w

Hall of Fame
Silly you . . you do not know squat about Covenant Theology.

:nono:

Like this?:

"The gospel of the New Covenant..The Covenant of Grace...The Covenant of Works...The Covenant of Redemption"-from page 666 of Naggie's Reformed/Deformed Statement Of Faith(SOF)

SaulToPaul 2

The new Covenant of Grace is God's remedy for the human breach Covenant of Works, under which Adam and all mankind was created.

All men are born under the old Covenant of Law and works and only escape the universal condemnation (death) it brings, by being brought into the new Covenant of Grace through faith in Jesus Christ, who ratified the new with His blood.

And you can save the Dispie lessons . . been there, done that.

Show us from the Holy Bible
:idunno:

john w

Hall of Fame
70% was passing, saint john, when I attended Mayberry High in the 1980s.

I went to college class, Mayor, after being initiated in my frat, the first day of class,to let the teacher know that I was interested, skipped the middle, and went to the last day of class, to reassure the teacher.

Hmmmphhh!!

RBBI

That was said before Israel COMPLETELY broke away from Jehovah by not only worshipping pagan idols but actually rejecting the Messiah himself!! Israel was warned that if they didn't start listening and obeying their God, they would be rejected. Did you miss that part of the bargain? Now "Israel" is SPIRITUAL ISRAEL, the Christian congregation (I Peter 2:9,10).

I don't understand why this is so difficult to understand unless of course, you're dealing with anti-semites at heart. If you are grafted into a tree that has a standing covenant, then you are part of that tree and it's standing covenant. If you are not grafted in, then you are outside the covenant and the tree. We were told what the tree is, we were told who the covenant is for (and it's not the goyim), so if you're not grafted in, then you are covenant-LESS.

If the Lord was standing before you saying, "All those who are grafted into Israel, step forward for your greater rewards", there would be a sudden avalanche in His direction. Unfortunately for those who didn't comply, He knows who are His. Which is really sad that anyone doesn't even know their own spiritual identity, if you think about it. Peace

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't understand why this is so difficult to understand unless of course, you're dealing with anti-semites at heart.

It seems that they are politically motivated group based on "Zionism".

that's the bottom line of their faith, IMO.

RBBI

Yes, "spiritual Israel." And everyone who will be in that "Israel" will be the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

That would have been true, had it not been that the goyim were grafted into the tree as well. So perhaps you should give Him praise for not leaving you out of a JEWISH COVENANT WITH A JEWISH MESSIAH.

The Jezebel spirit is such a treasure to behold as she murders the true inheritor of the vineyard with lies and false witnesses, to claim it for herself and her husband. Nevertheless, SALVATION is of the JEWS. Peace