ECT Evil Words about 2P2P

Interplanner

The passages about 66+ are Mt24A (and parallels) ch 13, 19, 21 of Luke.

Mt24A etc is about 1st century Judea; after v29 it is worldwide and the 2nd coming. It is total chaos to mix these.

Wick Stick

Hmmm, and what do you say οικονομια means? I suggest it depends on the context...
It means "house rules," and everything that might imply.

And by all means feel free to throw the verse into different contexts and see if you can't get several different levels of meaning out of it.

daqq

It means "house rules," and everything that might imply.

And by all means feel free to throw the verse into different contexts and see if you can't get several different levels of meaning out of it.

Like the compound word itself says? (oikos+nomos)? So then Paul was laying down the rules for his own house? It is yet another body-temple reference? Paul had his own seven congregations like the author of the Apocalypse? So if my right Eyephesus offends me, remove its lampstand and cast it from me, for the lamp-light of the inside of the house-body of the man is the eye?

Aye think eye see. :)

Interplanner

The passages about 66+ are Mt24A (and parallels) ch 13, 19, 21 of Luke.

Mt24A etc is about 1st century Judea; after v29 it is worldwide and the 2nd coming. It is total chaos to mix these.

Luke 23 fixes the timeframe by referring to the babes who will see the destruction as adults.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Scrapped as a nation! Not as individuals--with the high % of believers in the first gen being Jewish. God is not doing 'nations' any more. Nation states. National religions. Monarchies. Theocratic states. He is not doing them. It is all individual until the NHNE.

The Bride of Christ? That's believers. What on earth are on you that trail for?

Brilliant! You've now misidentified one of the most important matters of scripture and an OP with your quote is coming soon. May I cite your name?

The "Bride" of Christ is likened unto Israel as Jesus said the Bride Groom was among them. Israel is now the "Persistent" widow. The "grace age" body is already "bone of His bone" and thus is described as His Body. "Body of Christ".

Hosea backs this 100 percent and one way or another... your about to get humiliated by some biblical 2P2P.

If we are His Body and Israel is "His Bride"... then that means that THE BODY of the Groom will be rescuing HIS Bride, right along side our HEAD.

So... I would like you to produce one single scripture that specifically calls the Body of Christ (Already) joined... "The Bride". Bet ya Israel is called the Bride time and time again. If Thessalonians has "The Body" with Him and brings the remaining alive to be "caught up" with Him... but in Zechariah. 14:4 He fulfills the words of the Angel from Acts 1 by returning to the Mt. of Olives... as it says... How is the Groom not coming for His ancient Bride.

I'm all ears "inter-planned it all wrong."

This will be classic!

Editing in... [MENTION=17235]Interplanner[/MENTION] ... not a peep?

Last edited:

DAN P

Hmmm, and what do you say οικονομια means? I suggest it depends on the context and here in the passage which you referenced it appears to be speaking along the lines of "a dispensing" of the truth because Paul is speaking about teaching and-or preaching, ("dispensing" whatever it might be that one believes to be the truth). The ASV seems to bring this out by the context, (though I do not say I wholeheartedly agree with the exact rendering).

1 Timothy 1:3-7 ASV
3 As I exhorted thee to tarry at Ephesus, when I was going into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge certain men not to teach a different doctrine,
4 neither to give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questionings, rather than a dispensation of God which is in faith;
so do I now.
5 But the end
[τελος - point aimed at] of the charge [command or mandate] is love out of a pure heart and a good conscience and faith unfeigned:
6 from which things some having swerved have turned aside unto vain talking;
7 desiring to be teachers of the law, though they understand neither what they say, nor whereof they confidently affirm.

As may be seen Paul is speaking concerning what should be taught, (by Timothy), and also what was erroneously being taught by some which had turned aside, who were teaching or dispensing things he calls "fables and endless genealogies" rather than an edifying-dispensing of truth in faith and of Elohim.

Hi and it looks like you have found a good translation of 1 Tim 1:4 !!

OIKONOMIA / DISPENSATION is a compound Greek word !!

OIKONS ? means House

NOMOS means Law

Or call it house rules !!

IMany see 7 dispensations BUT I see only 2 dispensations , and those are the ones that Paul spoke about and the second one is in Eph 1:10 and called the DISPENSATION OF THE FULNESS OF TIME !!

OIKONOMIA includes , Sealing , New Body , one Baptized , the holy Spirit , the B O C and ETC , ETC

dan p

Interplanner

In the book of Matthew... Jesus says this... "Matthew 24:14".

There is a "tense" to this and all people who deny Israel of National and Biological origin their promises that God specifically made to them... overlook scriptural tense as if it wasn't there.

This is the facts... the end hasn't come yet... so this "Gospel" hasn't been... (re-preached).

Jesus brought the "Kingdom gospel" and dispensed it through His chosen prophets/apostles. "After" He ascended in Acts 1, He anointed a man named PAUL to bring the "gospel of grace".

It won't be until the end and the reuse of Israel's chosen "prophets" and the Words of Jesus Himself, that this Divinly spoken message will be heard again.

- EE Out for the day.

:thumb:

This gospel in your last line must be what you think is a Kingdom Gospel. There is none. There is only one gospel. There is no need for God to do anything with the nation as such again.

Interplanner

Perspective and timing, origin of verbiage and historical setting are critical to getting this matter correct. If one states that prophecy is already fulfilled... they make God out to be an unstable liar.

But... it goes on to this very day and people speak as if God never intended to keep a single promise to Israel.

He fulfilled them in Christ. Which blessed everyone who has faith.

Danoh

This gospel in your last line must be what you think is a Kingdom Gospel. There is none. There is only one gospel. There is no need for God to do anything with the nation as such again.

Yeah, sure; okay...

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

DAN P

There is a "tense" to this and all people who deny Israel of National and Biological origin their promises that God specifically made to them... overlook scriptural tense as if it wasn't there.

This is the facts... the end hasn't come yet... so this "Gospel" hasn't been... (re-preached).

Jesus brought the "Kingdom gospel" and dispensed it through His chosen prophets/apostles. "After" He ascended in Acts 1, He anointed a man named PAUL to bring the "gospel of grace".

It won't be until the end and the reuse of Israel's chosen "prophets" and the Words of Jesus Himself, that this Divinly spoken message will be heard again.

- EE Out for the day.

Hi and there are two tenses in Matt 24:14 !!

One is SHALL BE PREACHED and is in the FUTURE TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD !!

The Passive voice means that God will be doing the action and the Indicative , that it is a FACT !!

The other verb COME is also in the Greek FUTURE TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and also in the indicative mood of a FACT !!

You got it right on !!

Preterism is wrong !!

dan p

Interplanner

To EE,
it didn't change after a rejection by Israel. It was the Gospel of grace in Christ the whole time. There is no gospel about a kingdom; the grammar does not support that. There was a gospel that belonged to the reign of Christ; the one Gospel.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

- EE Out for the day.

Matt 24:14 is about the Old Covenant, and the Jewish "system" coming to an end.

That's exactly what happened in 70AD.

The Apostle Paul knew it.

(1 Cor 10:11) These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

Paul wasn't talking about people 2,000 years into the future.

Your Zionism is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished.