ECT Evil Words about 2P2P

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
In the book of Matthew... Jesus says this... "Matthew 24:14".

There is a "tense" to this and all people who deny Israel of National and Biological origin their promises that God specifically made to them... overlook scriptural tense as if it wasn't there.

This is the facts... the end hasn't come yet... so this "Gospel" hasn't been... (re-preached).

Jesus brought the "Kingdom gospel" and dispensed it through His chosen prophets/apostles. "After" He ascended in Acts 1, He anointed a man named PAUL to bring the "gospel of grace".

It won't be until the end and the reuse of Israel's chosen "prophets" and the Words of Jesus Himself, that this Divinly spoken message will be heard again.

- EE Out for the day.

:thumb:

Interplanner

Mt 24A (1-29) was about the horrible situation that happened in that generation, the Jewish Revolt. That's why all that language is local, immediate and Judean.

After that it is about the worldwide day of judgement, and nothing about Israel there.

With the purpose of the old covenant over with and fulfilled, there is no need for anything to happen in Israel anymore. That's why nothing happens just in Judea in Rom 2, 8, I Cor 15, 2 Pet 3, I Jn 2 and 4, Acts 17--a passages speaking of the end of time/2nd coming. Heb 9, also.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Mt 24A (1-29) was about the horrible situation that happened in that generation, the Jewish Revolt. That's why all that language is local, immediate and Judean.

After that it is about the worldwide day of judgement, and nothing about Israel there.

With the purpose of the old covenant over with and fulfilled, there is no need for anything to happen in Israel anymore. That's why nothing happens just in Judea in Rom 2, 8, I Cor 15, 2 Pet 3, I Jn 2 and 4, Acts 17--a passages speaking of the end of time/2nd coming. Heb 9, also.

Covenant is PROMISE! This isn't about mankind breaking the Old Covenant... It was never mankinds to "keep".

This is about people like you who make God out to be One Who would break His own Promise/Covenant to the people of Jacob.

So... Fulfilled... Yes... Done away with? Not until Heaven and Earth pass away. Does Israel have her promised KING yet?

If you answer yes... your devoid of OT and NT study. Hint... a specific question is asked of Jesus in Acts chapter 1 that He gives a very telling answer to.

daqq

In the book of Matthew... Jesus says this... "Matthew 24:14".

There is a "tense" to this and all people who deny Israel of National and Biological origin their promises that God specifically made to them... overlook scriptural tense as if it wasn't there.

This is the facts... the end hasn't come yet... so this "Gospel" hasn't been... (re-preached).

Jesus brought the "Kingdom gospel" and dispensed it through His chosen prophets/apostles. "After" He ascended in Acts 1, He anointed a man named PAUL to bring the "gospel of grace".

It won't be until the end and the reuse of Israel's chosen "prophets" and the Words of Jesus Himself, that this Divinly spoken message will be heard again.

The Master issues forth and departs from the temple; and his talmidim come to him, to show him the magnificent stones and workmanship of the temple. The Master says, Take no heed of all these things! Verily I say unto you, there shall not be left here one stone upon another that shall not be thrown down! But having been seated upon the mount of Olives, Petro, and Yaakob, and Yohanan, and Andreo come to him privately, saying, Foretell to us when these things shall come to pass, and what is the sign of your parousia and the consummation of the age?

And the Master answers them, Take heed that no one deceive you; for many shall come in my name, saying, "I am the Messiah", or even, "I am of the Messiah", and they shall deceive many, (beware of men, that is to say, beware of the anthropon-manfaced countenances which are false testimony spirits gone out into the world, and which creep in unawares while you feast in the Word). And you shall hear of spiritual wars and reports of spiritual warfare; see that you be not troubled, for all these things must come to pass: but the end is not yet, (for it is yet for the mo`ed appointment, Daniel 11:27). For there shall rise up ethnos upon ethnos, and dominion upon dominion, (Dan 2 and 7, for every man has his dominion-empire, Dan 4, and the kingdom of Elohim is within you, Luke 17:20, 21), and there shall be famines and seismos-earth tremors according to those places, ("man-quakings" and "man-tremors", that is, the body, for every man has his land; both the erets outer bounds flesh and the adamah soil of the heart as in the parable of the sower). All these are the beginning of birthpang-throes, (for a son is about to be born into the kingdom). Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you, (Matthew 24:9), and you shall be hated of all the heathen for the sake of my name. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise and shall deceive many. And because Torahlessness and lawlessness shall be increased; the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end; the same shall be delivered, (Matthew 24:13). And this good news Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the habitable land for a witness to all the heathen: and then shall the end come, (Mt 24, Mk 13).

And this is the perfect order given by way of the Testimony of the Master:

1) Many false Messiah spirits claiming to be "of Messiah" shall deceive many.
2) Spiritual warfare and rumors-reports of spiritual warfare but the end is not yet.
3) Babylon, Maday-Medes, Paras-Persia: Sar Yavan over Sar Paras, (HaNavi Daniel).
4) Famines and fastings, earth-tremors of the land of the man, birth pangs, woes, and throes.
5) THEN SHALL THEY DELIVER YOU UP TO THEIR SANHEDRINS AND SHALL KILL YOU.
6) Many shall be offended, many more false prophets, Torahlessness abounding, no love.
7) BUT HE THAT ENDURES UNTO THE END SHALL BE DELIVERED.

Yep, that is exactly how it is going to be; no exceptions to the rule of the Master.
Each in his or her own appointed times, (and none shall be alone in his appointed times).

Thus one must empty himself or herself, and according to the above, will die even before the end comes; just as the Master himself did in the desert wilderness trials: for anyone who refuses to bow to the beast, or refuses to bow to his own twin-goat Baal, the same must die, (Rev 13:15). But anyone who bows the knee to the beast, or to his own twin-goat Baal, the same does not overcome: for one must be willing to die, and to jeopard his own soul in the high places of the field, (Judges 5:2, 18, 19, 20, 21), but anyone who bows to the beast or his own twin-goat Baal in that hour is overcome by the beasts of man. Whoever seeks to save his soul shall lose it in the high places of the field. And that is exactly what Paul likewise means by reprobate-castaways, after having expounded that hour of his own trial in 2Cor 12:1-9, when he mentions reprobate-castaways in 2Cor 13:5-6, (for the kingdom of the heavens is like a net).

Interplanner

The Master issues forth and departs from the temple; and his talmidim come to him, to show him the magnificent stones and workmanship of the temple. The Master says, Take no heed of all these things! Verily I say unto you, there shall not be left here one stone upon another that shall not be thrown down! But having been seated upon the mount of Olives, Petro, and Yaakob, and Yohanan, and Andreo come to him privately, saying, Foretell to us when these things shall come to pass, and what is the sign of your parousia and the consummation of the age?

And the Master answers them, Take heed that no one deceive you; for many shall come in my name, saying, "I am the Messiah", or even, "I am of the Messiah", and they shall deceive many, (beware of men, that is to say, beware of the anthropon-manfaced countenances which are false testimony spirits gone out into the world, and which creep in unawares while you feast in the Word). And you shall hear of spiritual wars and reports of spiritual warfare; see that you be not troubled, for all these things must come to pass: but the end is not yet, (for it is yet for the mo`ed appointment, Daniel 11:27). For there shall rise up ethnos upon ethnos, and dominion upon dominion, (Dan 2 and 7, for every man has his dominion-empire, Dan 4, and the kingdom of Elohim is within you, Luke 17:20, 21), and there shall be famines and seismos-earth tremors according to those places, ("man-quakings" and "man-tremors", that is, the body, for every man has his land; both the erets outer bounds flesh and the adamah soil of the heart as in the parable of the sower). All these are the beginning of birthpang-throes, (for a son is about to be born into the kingdom). Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you, (Matthew 24:9), and you shall be hated of all the heathen for the sake of my name. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise and shall deceive many. And because Torahlessness and lawlessness shall be increased; the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end; the same shall be delivered, (Matthew 24:13). And this good news Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the habitable land for a witness to all the heathen: and then shall the end come, (Mt 24, Mk 13).

And this is the perfect order given by way of the Testimony of the Master:

1) Many false Messiah spirits claiming to be "of Messiah" shall deceive many.
2) Spiritual warfare and rumors-reports of spiritual warfare but the end is not yet.
3) Babylon, Maday-Medes, Paras-Persia: Sar Yavan over Sar Paras, (HaNavi Daniel).
4) Famines and fastings, earth-tremors of the land of the man, birth pangs, woes, and throes.
5) THEN SHALL THEY DELIVER YOU UP TO THEIR SANHEDRINS AND SHALL KILL YOU.
6) Many shall be offended, many more false prophets, Torahlessness abounding, no love.
7) BUT HE THAT ENDURES UNTO THE END SHALL BE DELIVERED.

Yep, that is exactly how it is going to be; no exceptions to the rule of the Master.
Each in his or her own appointed times, (and none shall be alone in his appointed times).

Thus one must empty himself or herself, and according to the above, will die even before the end comes; just as the Master himself did in the desert wilderness trials: for anyone who refuses to bow to the beast, or refuses to bow to his own twin-goat Baal, the same must die, (Rev 13:15). But anyone who bows the knee to the beast, or to his own twin-goat Baal, the same does not overcome: for one must be willing to die, and to jeopard his own soul in the high places of the field, (Judges 5:2, 18, 19, 20, 21), but anyone who bows to the beast or his own twin-goat Baal in that hour is overcome by the beasts of man. Whoever seeks to save his soul shall lose it in the high places of the field. And that is exactly what Paul likewise means by reprobate-castaways, after having expounded that hour of his own trial in 2Cor 12:1-9, when he mentions reprobate-castaways in 2Cor 13:5-6, (for the kingdom of the heavens is like a net).

Some details are interesting but he was talking about that generation, of course.

Interplanner

Covenant is PROMISE! This isn't about mankind breaking the Old Covenant... It was never mankinds to "keep".

This is about people like you who make God out to be One Who would break His own Promise/Covenant to the people of Jacob.

So... Fulfilled... Yes... Done away with? Not until Heaven and Earth pass away. Does Israel have her promised KING yet?

If you answer yes... your devoid of OT and NT study. Hint... a specific question is asked of Jesus in Acts chapter 1 that He gives a very telling answer to.

Even more telling than the silence in Acts 1 is the positive declaration in Acts 2 that Jesus was now enthroned. And that that event (the resurrection) was what David foresaw coming, not a monarchy in the land. The reign of Jesus, now, is proclaimed one of the NT to the other, including Rom 15:12 quoting Is 11, saying that that ruler was here (because the other 3 of 4 things are here) and saying that God has delivered. There are tons of passages saying that he is reigning now and is to be preached that way. One of the very tests of the Spirit of God is the declaration "Jesus is Lord." And nothing, please note, about some other 1000 year reign for other reasons.

God is not going back into the old covenant/Judaism for another try.

I don't know where the depreciation of Christ got started but it has sure damaged a lot of people's faith. They now think faith rests entirely on events in the middle east. Which is hooey.

The eternal covenant of Heb 13 is the 'new' one (relative to Judaism) which was between God and Christ the human; he acted on our behalf, including Israels.

DAN P

Hi and evil eye said that there is a tense in Matt24:14 !!

Actually , there are 2 verb tenses in Matt 24:14 and both are in the FUTURE TENSE !!

They are not yet complete or fulled as you have said !!

The Old Covenant is still in effect as 2 Cor 3:15 says they still yet read the Law of Moses and and a VAIL / COVERING covers their HEART !!

So HOW are Jews being saved today , in verse 16 ??

You know Greek , so how are they saved , by LAW or by GRACE which is called the MYSTERY or secret of Rom 16:25 ??

So is there just 1P 1P or 2P 2P here ??

dan p

Last edited:

Interplanner

Hi and evil eye said that there is a tense in Matt24:14 !!

Actually , there are 2 verg tenses in Matt 24:14 and both are in the FUTURE TENSE !!

They are not yet complete or fulled as you have said !!

The Old Covenant is still in effect as 2 Cor 3:15 says they still yet read the Law of Moses and and a VAIL / COVERING covers their HEART !!

So IT haow are Jews being saved today , in verse 16 ??

You know Greek , so how are they saved , by LAW or by GRACE which is called the MYSTERY or secret of Rom 16:25 ??

So is there just 1P 1P or 2P 2P here ??

dan p

What year was it when Jesus was speaking? The future would be after that, and he said 'in this gen.' You can probably figure it out from there.

daqq

Some details are interesting but he was talking about that generation, of course.

There are four generations to the first "age" of each and every believer.
This has already been explained to you elsewhere from the scripture.
And if I remember correctly, you scoffed, (like most do).

DAN P

:rotfl:

Not even sure I want to ask what that is supposed to mean . . . lol

Hi and it is made up like the things he makes up and asking him to EXPLAIN , OIKONOMIA / DISPENSATION he looses his memory and say it means economy or administration or stewardship

Did you know that in 1 Tim 1:4 , when looking at the Greek text , the word OKIONOMIA is there , just check the Greek text !! !!

dan p

daqq

Hi and it is made up like the things he makes up and asking him to EXPLAIN , OIKONOMIA / DISPENSATION he looses his memory and say it means economy or administration or stewardship

Did you know that in 1 Tim 1:4 , when looking at the Greek text , the word OKIONOMIA is there , just check the Greek text !! !!

dan p

Hmmm, and what do you say οικονομια means? I suggest it depends on the context and here in the passage which you referenced it appears to be speaking along the lines of "a dispensing" of the truth because Paul is speaking about teaching and-or preaching, ("dispensing" whatever it might be that one believes to be the truth). The ASV seems to bring this out by the context, (though I do not say I wholeheartedly agree with the exact rendering).

1 Timothy 1:3-7 ASV
3 As I exhorted thee to tarry at Ephesus, when I was going into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge certain men not to teach a different doctrine,
4 neither to give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questionings, rather than a dispensation of God which is in faith;
so do I now.
5 But the end
[τελος - point aimed at] of the charge [command or mandate] is love out of a pure heart and a good conscience and faith unfeigned:
6 from which things some having swerved have turned aside unto vain talking;
7 desiring to be teachers of the law, though they understand neither what they say, nor whereof they confidently affirm.

As may be seen Paul is speaking concerning what should be taught, (by Timothy), and also what was erroneously being taught by some which had turned aside, who were teaching or dispensing things he calls "fables and endless genealogies" rather than an edifying-dispensing of truth in faith and of Elohim.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Even more telling than the silence in Acts 1 is the positive declaration in Acts 2 that Jesus was now enthroned. And that that event (the resurrection) was what David foresaw coming, not a monarchy in the land. The reign of Jesus, now, is proclaimed one of the NT to the other, including Rom 15:12 quoting Is 11, saying that that ruler was here (because the other 3 of 4 things are here) and saying that God has delivered. There are tons of passages saying that he is reigning now and is to be preached that way. One of the very tests of the Spirit of God is the declaration "Jesus is Lord." And nothing, please note, about some other 1000 year reign for other reasons.

God is not going back into the old covenant/Judaism for another try.

I don't know where the depreciation of Christ got started but it has sure damaged a lot of people's faith. They now think faith rests entirely on events in the middle east. Which is hooey.

The eternal covenant of Heb 13 is the 'new' one (relative to Judaism) which was between God and Christ the human; he acted on our behalf, including Israels.

The New Covenant is an "extension" of fulfillment from the Old covenant. Without the Old, the New has no meaning. You don't even understand the promises that you are denying with every rediculous word you write. Jesus said He will come back and Zechariah. 14:4 makes it clear that corporeal form is the way. Acts 1 makes it clear as well. Had Jesus answered the exact time when all promises to Israel would be fulfilled, we could all mark our calendars for His exact Day, Year and Hour of return.

You make absolutely no biblical sense!?!

If God lied to Israel about it's promises, then all of His other promises are rendered worthless! Moses even reminded God that He had made promises that cannot be voided and God literally agreed with Moses!

Do you even own an actual Old Testament?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Perspective and timing, origin of verbiage and historical setting are critical to getting this matter correct. If one states that prophecy is already fulfilled... they make God out to be an unstable liar.

But... it goes on to this very day and people speak as if God never intended to keep a single promise to Israel.

Interplanner

Perspective and timing, origin of verbiage and historical setting are critical to getting this matter correct. If one states that prophecy is already fulfilled... they make God out to be an unstable liar.

But... it goes on to this very day and people speak as if God never intended to keep a single promise to Israel.

Your 'as if' is mistaken. He meant to fulfill them in Christ. That is different from other kinds of fulfillment, because he wanted something that would bless all nations. You seem to want to move directly between a page of Jeremiah and today, without considering the claims made about Christ like Acts 13:36, or about what happened in the destructive events of 66-72 AD.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Your 'as if' is mistaken. He meant to fulfill them in Christ. That is different from other kinds of fulfillment, because he wanted something that would bless all nations. You seem to want to move directly between a page of Jeremiah and today, without considering the claims made about Christ like Acts 13:36, or about what happened in the destructive events of 66-72 AD.

Oic...

70 AD and the Jews are scrapped. Wow... and which bible commentary did you read that western eschatological swill from? Satans guide to oppressing the Bride of Christ?

Danoh

You misfired, again...

Acts 13:36 For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption:

Interplanner

Oic...

70 AD and the Jews are scrapped. Wow... and which bible commentary did you read that western eschatological swill from? Satans guide to oppressing the Bride of Christ?

Scrapped as a nation! Not as individuals--with the high % of believers in the first gen being Jewish. God is not doing 'nations' any more. Nation states. National religions. Monarchies. Theocratic states. He is not doing them. It is all individual until the NHNE.

The Bride of Christ? That's believers. What on earth are on you that trail for?