Ever get irritated seeing the rich get away with stuff you & I can't?

lighthouse99

"In God I trust all others I monitor." I expect lies from politicians. I do not believe in lying. I try to be as truthful as I can or plead the fifth.

lovely, but this is a thread about how we dont get justice when we dont have money/fame (or, in the case ofHillary: infame?)

i just cannot believe she has the unmitigated GALL to run for president after all the egregious things she has done/said

Benghazi

all the LIES

and then she has the nerve to call someone else SEXIST??! after she enabled her husband to get away with abusing all those women. OK, so some of that was not proven. But you know, that's just another part of the problem: it wasn't proven becasue--he is Bill Clinton

and SHE is Mrs Clinton. It's "affluenza" on steroids

Bradley D

lovely, but this is a thread about how we dont get justice when we dont have money/fame (or, in the case ofHillary: infame?)

i just cannot believe she has the unmitigated GALL to run for president after all the egregious things she has done/said

Benghazi

all the LIES

and then she has the nerve to call someone else SEXIST??! after she enabled her husband to get away with abusing all those women. OK, so some of that was not proven. But you know, that's just another part of the problem: it wasn't proven becasue--he is Bill Clinton

and SHE is Mrs Clinton. It's "affluenza" on steroids

"Therefore the law is paralyzed, and justice never prevails. The wicked hem in the righteous, so that justice is perverted" (Hab. 1:4).

I leave justice to God. My main concern is to live as God wants me to live. I believe if all Christians would look about them and do what they can just where they are this would be a much better world.

As for H. Clinton I won't vote for her. The so called Justice System of the U.S. seems not to be blind at times.