Europe is weak, corrupt and ripe for conquest

gcthomas

WizardofOz,

Here is a link citing a Swedish newspaper that reports Swedish police confirming there are 55 no-go zones.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09/24/swedish-police-admit-loss-control-55-no-go-areas/

That is a fake news story published by an Austrian right wing tabloid with a reputation for publishing Photoshopped anti Muslim images, while the original columnist who wrote about the no go zones has admitted or wasn't true.

I'm not surprised that Breitbart tasked this up long after the story was debunked nor that you believed in a story so easy to check.

Try again...

Gary K

Banned
That is a fake news story published by an Austrian right wing tabloid with a reputation for publishing Photoshopped anti Muslim images, while the original columnist who wrote about the no go zones has admitted or wasn't true.

I'm not surprised that Breitbart tasked this up long after the story was debunked nor that you believed in a story so easy to check.

Try again...

Link please.

Gary K

Banned

Try again...

Most likely you are relying on snopes. It is owned by George Soros and I do not consider it to be reliable at all.

How about another link detailing exactly what Brietbart reported, only this time it is by 60 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCsEqKjP9p0

Arthur Brain

Ok. No problem then. I understand your point.

However, I really do think musterion has a point in what he said with all the Muslims entering Europe. They will be voting, and they will be bringing up Sharia law. Bet on it. Sharia law, at least portions of it, is actually defacto law in some portions of the country here. And take a look at how the political left in this country cooperates with what are strictly Muslim agendas here. They will be doing the same there. Look at how the media here basically defends yelling Allahu Akbar when a some guy is out killing people by saying the phrase is beautiful. Some guy on CNN did that just the other day when the idiot ran down all the people in New York. And, leftists have joined in with Sharia law supporters in demonstrations here. I think this problem is a lot bigger than you realize.

Musterion thinks that anyone who doesn't go along with his tin hat predictions is a 'disinfo agent'. He's like the Alex Jones of TOL. There isn't anything like the problem that he seems to think. Lets face it, the media isn't always the most reliable source, especially from a confirmation bias perspective. Case in point:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...over-birmingham-is-totally-muslim-city-claims