Establishment of the Identity of Christ and The Destruction of the Temple

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Another lie. I quote from the Gospel accounts and the Apostolic writings all the time and you reject those words all the time because you do not believe the scripture. I believe all of it from Genesis to the Apocalypse and use all of it in my doctrine and understanding. In fact, as I have said many times, the Torah cannot be understood without the holy Testimony of the Messiah. Even Paul tells you that the goal is not to abolish the Torah but to understand it in the light of the Testimony of the Master. And because you do not even believe Paul, but have rather made up your own private phony version of the Gospel, you have blinded yourself to the true understanding of the Torah out of your hatred for the Word of Elohim. And the veil that is over your heart, mind, and eyes, when you read the Torah, will not be removed until your heart turns back toward the Father and you begin to immerse yourself in the Testimony of the Messiah, for as even Paul tells you, that veil over your heart, mind, and eyes, when you read the Torah, can only be removed IN Messiah. Your rejection of the LIVING ORACLES of Elohim, which is what Stephen calls the Torah in his testimony in Acts 7, is a rejection of the Living Word whom you claim to know, love, and even worship. You have essentially abolished the Son of Elohim in your heretical doctrine, for Testimony is Spirit, just as the Master tells you that his words are SPIRIT and LIFE, and the Torah is the Testimony of the Father, (through His Son, through Moses), and therefore that Testimony in the Torah is the Father's Son: the same whom you imagine to be abolished, but you only succeed in abolishing him from your own heart and the machinations of the vain imagination of your mind. Your doctrine is utterly false and full of lies. You say out of one side of your mouth that you worship the Son of Elohim as God Almighty, and yet, at the same time you unwittingly and buffoonerously say out of the other side of your mouth that the Son of Elohim is abolished, not even knowing what you say when you say it. You are as blind as a bumbling blood-sucking vampire bat with a twenty-foot wingspan: "Holde sssssteeel, I vant to suck your bluuud!" :chuckle:

Even if your doctrine was correct, your lies about others bars you from the Kingdom of God.

Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 18:4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 18:5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
Mat 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

You can not even begin to eat of the tree of life without confessing the atonement made by the blood of Christ.

LA

daqq

Even if your doctrine was correct, your lies about others bars you from the Kingdom of God.

Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 18:4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 18:5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
Mat 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

You can not even begin to eat of the tree of life without confessing the atonement made by the blood of Christ.

LA

Lol, I know what that passage speaks about while you have no clue. That passage speaks of the "little ones" of which even Lazarus is also one, (again, see the closing punch line statement of the Lazarus parable in Luke 17:1-2, for it is a companion passage with what you have quoted). If only you had paid attention in some of the discussions we have had you would have know who the little ones are by now; but because you walk according to the carnal minded man you remain blind to supernal things in the Testimony of the Messiah. The little ones are likewise the lost sheep of the house of Israel, as has been explained many times.

And again, the tree is known by its fruit, and the evidence is clear in your own thread which you opened back up for less than twenty four hours and immediately closed as soon as you came back because you cannot answer to all the scripture, and logos-reasoning derived from it, which was posted in your own thread concerning the topic of atonement. Anyone who wants to know the truth and see your fruit can go here:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?123355-Atonement-without-blood-according-to-Freelight/page8

You are exactly as has already been said; a coward who closed your own call out thread after seeing all the evidence from the scripture being posted against your false belief system. And now, instead of discussing this topic in your own call out thread, where all of the evidence from the scripture is already posted, you are roaming around lurking in the shadows of other threads, such as this one, waiting for opportunities to throw stones at your perceived enemy.

As for what you have quoted in your ignorance:

Matthew 18:6-12
6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.
12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?

Luke 16:19-31 ~ Luke 17:1-2
19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
01 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!
02 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

The parable does not end just because you see a chapter break in your favorite modern faulty English translation: no, but the whole punch line statement to the parable is found in Luke 17:1-2, and Lazarus is therefore one of the "little ones" because the whole parable concerns Lazarus and the rich man.

Matthew 12:46-50
46 While he was yet speaking to the multitudes, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, seeking to speak to him.
47 And one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, seeking to speak to thee.
48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
49 And he stretched forth his hand towards his disciples, and said, Behold, my mother and my brethren!
50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father who is in heaven, he is my brother, and sister, and mother.

And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said:

rt-hand.png

Behold, my mother and my brethren!

And there shall be five in one house parted asunder-divided, (Luke 12:51-53).

three-against-two.png

Three against two, and two against three, (Luke 12:52).
Five on the right, and five on the left, like ten little virgins . . . :chuckle:
And when the Son of Man comes he will separate the sheep from the goats . . . :chuckle: :chuckle:

:sheep:

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
You people will condemn Calvin, White, Smith, Russell and the likes as false prophets but never have the guts to admit that Darby is at the very top of that list. Your beliefs don't come from the bible they come from him where every mention of Israel is always ethnic and of the flesh. Israel of the Spirit or the Israel of God are designations for born-again believers who have circumcised hearts. You have to have the Holy Spirit be a member of the house of God.
Continued hogwash.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lol, I know what that passage speaks about while you have no clue. That passage speaks of the "little ones" of which even Lazarus is also one, (again, see the closing punch line statement of the Lazarus parable in Luke 17:1-2, for it is a companion passage with what you have quoted). If only you had paid attention in some of the discussions we have had you would have know who the little ones are by now; but because you walk according to the carnal minded man you remain blind to supernal things in the Testimony of the Messiah. The little ones are likewise the lost sheep of the house of Israel, as has been explained many times.

And again, the tree is known by its fruit, and the evidence is clear in your own thread which you opened back up for less than twenty four hours and immediately closed as soon as you came back because you cannot answer to all the scripture, and logos-reasoning derived from it, which was posted in your own thread concerning the topic of atonement. Anyone who wants to know the truth and see your fruit can go here:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?123355-Atonement-without-blood-according-to-Freelight/page8

You are exactly as has already been said; a coward who closed your own call out thread after seeing all the evidence from the scripture being posted against your false belief system. And now, instead of discussing this topic in your own call out thread, where all of the evidence from the scripture is already posted, you are roaming around lurking in the shadows of other threads, such as this one, waiting for opportunities to throw stones at your perceived enemy.

As for what you have quoted in your ignorance:

Matthew 18:6-12
6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.
12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?

Luke 16:19-31 ~ Luke 17:1-2
19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
01 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!
02 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

The parable does not end just because you see a chapter break in your favorite modern faulty English translation: no, but the whole punch line statement to the parable is found in Luke 17:1-2, and Lazarus is therefore one of the "little ones" because the whole parable concerns Lazarus and the rich man.

Matthew 12:46-50
46 While he was yet speaking to the multitudes, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, seeking to speak to him.
47 And one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, seeking to speak to thee.
48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
49 And he stretched forth his hand towards his disciples, and said, Behold, my mother and my brethren!
50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father who is in heaven, he is my brother, and sister, and mother.

And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said:

rt-hand.png

Behold, my mother and my brethren!

And there shall be five in one house parted asunder-divided, (Luke 12:51-53).

three-against-two.png

Three against two, and two against three, (Luke 12:52).
Five on the right, and five on the left, like ten little virgins . . . :chuckle:
And when the Son of Man comes he will separate the sheep from the goats . . . :chuckle: :chuckle:

:sheep:

You are still in your sins.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Truth hurts and the damage is already done. Dispensational Christians will be the first to bow to the beast.

Yes because the pope is engineering the great con now and the dispys are joining the whore in droves.

Many will worship the beast.

(the beast is not the whore thou)

LA

daqq

Yep. And his posts are so long because he thinks the more words he uses the more righteous he is.

You are still in your sins.

LA

Lol, it has already been proven that both of you are living in reverso-world. Just about everything that the carnal man believes is the exact opposite of the Spirit. The tragic thing is that the carnal minded man cannot see his own erroneous buffoonery. Neither of you have any physical blood to wash away your sins, neither do you have physical blood and physical bodily flesh of the Messiah to eat and drink, and even if you did it would be cannibalism and surely a profane violation of the law; yet you both demand that the blood of the Messiah must be physical. You therefore bear witness against yourselves that you have no blood atonement covering for your own sins because you maintain that the blood of atonement is natural, physical, and only that. And at the same time you openly and brazenly trample the Testimony of the Messiah, which I have shown you by the scripture is the spiritual equivalent of his blood, and, according to the author of Hebrews, is the Spirit of Grace. Moreover, also at the same time, Paul states, (according to a disputed passage), that the congregation was purchased by "the blood of Elohim", and no doubt you both believe that passage and use it in your doctrines, but also at the same time the scripture from the NT alone says in two places that no one has seen or beheld Elohim at any time. If no one has seen or beheld Elohim at any time then how can the blood of the non-corporeal Elohim be physical? as you both claim in your carnal atonement doctrines?

Boiyoiyoiyoiyoing . . . whah, whah, whah . . . You lose!

Thank you for playing the game of life or death.
If you would like to try again please insert another soul.
If you do not have another soul to give: sorry for your carnal luck.
:chuckle:

Epoisses

Those who are still in their sins will always vehemently protest that they are not still in their sins.

northwye

"Truth hurts and the damage is already done. Dispensational Christians will be the first to bow to the beast."

Revelation 19: 20 says "And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."

What is meant by the beast in Revelation 19: 20. The literalist dispensationalists would say it is one man, their super one man anti-Christ, who is to make his appearance in the future, but I John 2: 18 and I John 4: 3 say instead that "there are now many anti-Christs" and "this is that spirit of anti-Christ."

The spirit of anti-Christ is here right now and has been around since the time John wrote.

Look in a good concordance for beast, There are two different beasts in Revelation 13. The first beast can be identified as government or world empire, from Revelation 13: 1-3, and the second beast, starting in Revelation 13: 11 is the deceptive false prophet, but Matthew 24: 11 says there are many false prophets. So the false prophet taken in Revelation 19: 20 is metaphoric for many false prophets and so is the beast there who is said to be taken. The beast - the second beast in Revelation 13: 11-18 - is also the false prophet.

And so the dispensationalists - because several of their doctrines do not agree with scripture - have already bowed to the beast.

Epoisses

The beast with seven heads and ten horns is point blank identified as Satan or the dragon in Revelation, pretty hard to miss. The heads are demonic powers and the horns are earthly powers.

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads....And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Rev. 12:3,9

I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: Rev. 17:7,8 - Satan is cast back into the bottomless pit during the 1000 years so he is the angel of the bottomless pit (Rev. 9:11).

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lol, it has already been proven that both of you are living in reverso-world. Just about everything that the carnal man believes is the exact opposite of the Spirit. The tragic thing is that the carnal minded man cannot see his own erroneous buffoonery. Neither of you have any physical blood to wash away your sins, neither do you have physical blood and physical bodily flesh of the Messiah to eat and drink, and even if you did it would be cannibalism and surely a profane violation of the law; yet you both demand that the blood of the Messiah must be physical. You therefore bear witness against yourselves that you have no blood atonement covering for your own sins because you maintain that the blood of atonement is natural, physical, and only that. And at the same time you openly and brazenly trample the Testimony of the Messiah, which I have shown you by the scripture is the spiritual equivalent of his blood, and, according to the author of Hebrews, is the Spirit of Grace. Moreover, also at the same time, Paul states, (according to a disputed passage), that the congregation was purchased by "the blood of Elohim", and no doubt you both believe that passage and use it in your doctrines, but also at the same time the scripture from the NT alone says in two places that no one has seen or beheld Elohim at any time. If no one has seen or beheld Elohim at any time then how can the blood of the non-corporeal Elohim be physical? as you both claim in your carnal atonement doctrines?
:

We don't.

You use that false claim to deny the atoning work of Christ at the cross.

LA

daqq

We don't.

You use that false claim to deny the atoning work of Christ at the cross.

LA

Again with the same inane responses? I do not deny what you accuse me of: please prove your accusation. I have rather already laid out much of my position, and used quite a bit of my time do so, IN YOUR OWN THREAD, which you have locked like a coward so that you do not have to answer to the scripture. :rotfl:

Epoisses

Again with the same inane responses? I do not deny what you accuse me of: please prove your accusation. I have rather already laid out much of my position, and used quite a bit of my time do so, IN YOUR OWN THREAD, which you have locked like a coward so that you do not have to answer to the scripture. :rotfl:

No proof necessary, gospel rejector! You've been blotted out from the book of Christ. Daqq, deceived from birth and an agent of the enemy. The devil deceived you and your preaching his gospel now.

daqq

No proof necessary, gospel rejector! You've been blotted out from the book of Christ. Daqq, deceived from birth and an agent of the enemy. The devil deceived you and your preaching his gospel now.

Why do the frauds and imposters always end up admitting in one way or another that they imagine themselves to be God? One can only conclude that they must indeed truly believe in the machinations of their vain imaginations that they are God. What's next? Are you one of the two witnesses too? seeing how someone is calling down fire from your heavens in your vain imagination? Or is that one not you who gives you the authority and almighty power to judge the heathen in your glorious and righteous fiery judgments which are no doubt all extrapolated from the Torah and Prophets which you openly reject? And if he is not you then who is he that keeps speaking through you and for you? You might want to take a breather and ask yourself if indeed you really are who you think two of you are, (he is lying to you in chamber, behold, you will see in that day when you finally do take the time to go to chamber in chamber, you should have heeded the warning of scripture and tested the spirits). :chuckle:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why do the frauds and imposters always end up admitting in one way or another that they imagine themselves to be God? One can only conclude that they must indeed truly believe in the machinations of their vain imaginations that they are God. What's next? Are you one of the two witnesses too? seeing how someone is calling down fire from your heavens in your vain imagination? Or is that one not you who gives you the authority and almighty power to judge the heathen in your glorious and righteous fiery judgments which are no doubt all extrapolated from the Torah and Prophets which you openly reject? And if he is not you then who is he that keeps speaking through you and for you? You might want to take a breather and ask yourself if indeed you really are who you think two of you are, (he is lying to you in chamber, behold, you will see in that day when you finally do take the time to go to chamber in chamber, you should have heeded the warning of scripture and tested the spirits). :chuckle:

you describe yourself exactly.

LA