erin's SPOTD 7-22-05!

Status
Not open for further replies.

erinmarie

Poly gives Freak a stern talking-to... AND I LOVE IT!!!! :D
Freak, this thread sickens me. And let me say right up front...DO NOT twist this making it look as if I feel a certain way about abortion in which I do not.

It seems to me that you are more interested in "HA! Knight is strongly disagreeing with you, a mod and he's agreeing with me!" than expressing your heartfelt convictions on abortion with comments such as these.
Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by Freak

Didn't answer my question Miss Moderator. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by Freak

Deal with his points! I'll expose you just like I exposed Goose (an ex-Moderator). </td> </tr> </tbody></table>

I wonder were you saddened at all for the reason Goose was exposed? Was it devistating to you that somebody could have changed their thinking in such a way or were you all too happy to see him gone to even realize the tragedy that had taken place with the way he now believes?

And now you've wasted no time starting this pathetic thread calling for Crow to resign. It's as if you're obsessed with making mods look bad around here.
Unfortunately disagreements can occur even between Christians who are usually like-minded over most things and it's sad when this happens. But you almost seem to get some kind of pleasure in it especially if it's one mod/admin against another.
thumb_down.gif

This post can be found here:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=816236&postcount=12

Status
Not open for further replies.