End of Roe Vs Wade?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It IS hypocrisy for you to demand others to adopt when you haven't adopted any children yourself.

It's already a disaster, with all the babies that have been slaughtered instead of adopted.

It's already a disaster, with how difficult it is to adopt!
He's trolling you

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It IS hypocrisy for you to demand others to adopt when you haven't adopted any children yourself.

It's already a disaster, with all the babies that have been slaughtered instead of adopted.

It's already a disaster, with how difficult it is to adopt!
He's not a hypocrite. He's all for kids dying before AND after they are born!

marke

Orphaned and abandoned children don't have anyone to raise them. Will you step in and provide for one or more of them?

Several Christians in our church have adopted unwanted or orphaned children at great personal cost and sacrifice. They love those kids and are doing good by and for them. One of my sons has been raising two adopted kids along with his own three natural kids for more than a decade. My wife and I have taken it upon ourselves to adopt an elderly widow from another town who is very poor and whose own living daughter abandoned her nearly 50 years ago and has not seen her since.

Christians care for the living, whether old or young.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You own this.

Nope. I have never demanded that someone adopt an unwanted child.

Which is quite different from wanting women who don't want their unborn baby to put their child up for adoption, by the way.

There are plenty of people who would love to adopt without being asked to.

I'm sure your Republican allies in Congress and elsewhere are eager to streamline the process, no?

Republican allies? You mean the same party of which three of the four judges of the supreme court who approved of Roe v Wade belonged to, and which the remaining judge who dissented belonged to, but not for any valid reason?

Yeah, such great allies...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Nope. I have never demanded that someone adopt an unwanted child.

Which is quite different from wanting women who don't want their unborn baby to put their child up for adoption, by the way.

There are plenty of people who would love to adopt without being asked to.

Republican allies? You mean the same party of which three of the four judges of the supreme court who approved of Roe v Wade belonged to, and which the remaining judge who dissented belonged to, but not for any valid reason?

Like I said he's trolling you.

Either that or he is hopelessly retarded.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

I don't understand. Don't you need the Republicans to protect you from the very satanic Democrats?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I don't understand. Don't you need the Republicans to protect you from the very satanic Democrats?

In case you've forgotten, I'm a monarchist. Both Re-publicans and Dumbocrats are part of a system that I think is completely broken since its inception.

Me expecting rightwing "pro-lifers" to provide for orphaned/unwanted children is definitely both/and.

Plenty do. You should too.