ECT Emotion

God's Truth

We are all guilty.

There is a difference in those attempting to follow the Christ and those claiming no need for any change whatsoever.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Not all are guilty.

Meshak is like them.

She might even be worse.

She acts like a friend then turns on that person with venom.

She even judges apostle Paul in a horrific way.

popsthebuilder

Not all are guilty.

Meshak is like them.

She might even be worse.

She acts like a friend then turns on that person with venom.

She even judges apostle Paul in a horrific way.
GT, I appreciate your passionate help. I really do, make no mistake.

We all have flaws. We all have our opinions. We have interpretations.

If you had misunderstood the writings ascribed to St. Paul either because of the words of man, or even possibly, poor reading comprehension, then you too could have made the mistake she made in regards to her words about St. Paul. You didn't, and you and I have a close if not same understanding of those writings thankfully, but the point I am attempting to convey is that we all make mistakes.

We can break people down all day, but who is that helping and how?

Or we can attempt to softly correct what we know is wrong, with compassion and faith that GOD has not forsaken them, as surely he has not forsaken us.

I implore you; please; as a friend, and as a sibling in faith in the Christ and GOD; let us see fault and hide it. Let us rebuke in the dark and quiet that GOD may justify and be praised aloud and HIS Light can abound for all.

Thank you again for your help.

Sincerely,

peace

God's Truth

GT, I appreciate your passionate help. I really do, make no mistake.
This is a discussion site and dismissing my input on your post as just 'help' for you is not accurate. You give your thoughts about Truster and Meshak and I do the same.
We all have flaws. We all have our opinions. We have interpretations.

If you had misunderstood the writings ascribed to St. Paul either because of the words of man, or even possibly,
She has no excuse because she has been shown.

poor reading comprehension, then you too could have made the mistake she made in regards to her words about St. Paul.
You don't know how wrong and insulting you are. You demean people from another country. You should check yourself on that.

You didn't, and you and I have a close if not same understanding of those writings thankfully, but the point I am attempting to convey is that we all make mistakes.

We can break people down all day, but who is that helping and how?

Who is putting people down all day? Speak for yourself.

Or we can attempt to softly correct what we know is wrong, with compassion and faith that GOD has not forsaken them, as surely he has not forsaken us.
I have done nothing wrong. You say what you want to Truster and Meshak, but expect others not to disagree with you is absurd.
I implore you; please; as a friend, and as a sibling in faith in the Christ and GOD; let us see fault and hide it. Let us rebuke in the dark and quiet that GOD may justify and be praised aloud and HIS Light can abound for all.

Thank you again for your help.

Sincerely,

peace
Take your own advice.

popsthebuilder

This is a discussion site and dismissing my input on your post as just 'help' for you is not accurate. You give your thoughts about Truster and Meshak and I do the same.

She has no excuse because she has been shown.

You don't know how wrong and insulting you are. You demean people from another country. You should check yourself on that.

Who is putting people down all day? Speak for yourself.

I have done nothing wrong. You say what you want to Truster and Meshak, but expect others not to disagree with you is absurd.

Take your own advice.
Your constant overly defensive gesturing in the face of open attempts to mend bonds between believers is tiresome. I neither accused nor insinuated that you alone did anything or that it was good or right for one and not the other or either or any whatsoever, as it is not.

I neither meant to convey that I thought your responses to others words was wholly for my defense.
I would like to think that it may have had some minor role in your motives, but if it didn't then that's fine too.

So
...to recap; other than your incessant sharp words of defence towards those who mean you no harm or disrespect, we are in agreement.

peace friend

God's Truth

Your constant overly defensive gesturing in the face of open attempts to mend bonds between believers is tiresome.

YOU are the one who is exactly as you falsely judged me as. Just look at yourself: you are overly defensive now and you are not trying to mend bonds between believers.

Meshak is NOT a believer in Paul's words given to him by the Holy Spirit.

She does NOT even believe she is saved.

She does not believe the words of God which says Jesus' blood makes those he saves 'holy'.

I am doing nothing wrong by telling you what I think. You certainly are wrong by trying to slander me as your form of defense.

You gave your opinion, and I gave mine. The difference between the two of us is that you try to fault me for giving mine, while you exalt yourself for giving yours.

I neither accused nor insinuated that you alone did anything or that it was good or right for one and not the other or either or any whatsoever, as it is not.

I neither meant to convey that I thought your responses to others words was wholly for my defense.
I would like to think that it may have had some minor role in your motives, but if it didn't then that's fine too.

So
...to recap; other than your incessant sharp words of defence towards those who mean you no harm or disrespect, we are in agreement.

peace friend

Now look at yourself as being constantly overly defensive and tiresome, and now stop being a hypocrite.

popsthebuilder

YOU are the one who is exactly as you falsely judged me as. Just look at yourself: you are overly defensive now and you are not trying to mend bonds between believers.

Meshak is NOT a believer in Paul's words given to him by the Holy Spirit.

She does NOT even believe she is saved.

She does not believe the words of God which says Jesus' blood makes those he saves 'holy'.

I am doing nothing wrong by telling you what I think. You certainly are wrong by trying to slander me as your form of defense.

You gave your opinion, and I gave mine. The difference between the two of us is that you try to fault me for giving mine, while you exalt yourself for giving yours.

Now look at yourself as being constantly overly defensive and tiresome, and now stop being a hypocrite.
I meant you and I.

I haven't judged you.

Though they may be Holy by the work and self sacrifice of the Christ, they aren't to consider themselves more than the lowest of men.

How is it that you can't see these things?

I'll leave you alone.

God's Truth

I meant you and I.

I haven't judged you.

Though they may be Holy by the work and self sacrifice of the Christ, they aren't to consider themselves more than the lowest of men.

How is it that you can't see these things?

I'll leave you alone.

Again, why try to insult me into not giving my opinion on someone who goes against me, especially since it is exactly what you do?

As for being made holy...tell me where in the Bible it says we are no more holier than the lowest of men. The Word of God says he made the saved HOLY.

It makes no sense what you say.

As for you saying I don't see, why don't you keep your insults to yourself? Maybe it is YOU who can't see, but you just can't see it.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
If one has no emotion whatsoever then they have no conscience. If they have no conscience then their conscience is seared...

The world calls this a sociopath.

"A. The general charge (1:18–19): “God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who push the truth away from themselves. For the truth about God is known to them instinctively.”
B. The specific charges (1:20–32)
1. First indictment—inexcusable ignorance (1:20) : God has always revealed his existence and power to mankind.
2. Second indictment—ingratitude (1:21) : People are thankless, refusing to worship their Creator.
3. Third indictment—insolence (1:22) : Claiming themselves to be wise without God, they become fools instead.
4. Fourth indictment—idolatry (1:23) : They exchange God’s glory for idols resembling mere people, birds, animals, and snakes.
5. Fifth indictment—immorality (1:24–27): They are guilty of lesbianism and homosexuality.
6. Sixth indictment—incorrigibility (1:28–32)
a. They embrace their wicked deeds (1:28–31).
b. They endorse their wicked deeds (1:32)." Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (Ro 1:18–32). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.