ECT Emotion

dodge

Truster;5007808]I don't go to funerals because I hate the lies that are spoken about the dead. I speak the truth about the walking dead and your sensitivity to the truth won't prevent me.

It has nothing to do with sensitivity and everything to do with YOU playing God.
I warn people about the path they are on and will continue to warn. Most people are in the broad way and it is obvious. Others are spiritually blind or hypocrites and that is also obvious.

I share the gospel and tell folks of the consequences of stepping into eternity without Jesus all the time, but it is NOT anyone's place to condemn folks to hell EXCEPT God.

Got a problem with that? Well I've got news for you. You are judging me. So shut it.

I always have a problem when mortals play God.

Nah, not judging you trying to help you so you stop playing God.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you deny that people suffer from these things?
Nah.
I'm saying that they do still have emotions, no matter how slight they may be.
A sociopath and a Psychopath can still feel disappointment, anger, mistrust, enjoyment, etc.
Those are emotions.

popsthebuilder

Nah.
I'm saying that they do still have emotions, no matter how slight they may be.
A sociopath and a Psychopath can still feel disappointment, anger, mistrust, enjoyment, etc.
Those are emotions.
Most experts believe psychopaths and sociopaths share a similar set of traits. People like this have a poor inner sense of right and wrong. They also can’t seem to understand or share another person’s feelings. But there are some differences, too.

Do They Have a Conscience?

A key difference between a psychopath and a sociopath is whether he has a conscience, the little voice inside that lets us know when we’re doing something wrong, says L. Michael Tompkins, EdD. He's a psychologist at the Sacramento County Mental Health Treatment Center.

A psychopath doesn’t have a conscience. If he lies to you so he can steal your money, he won’t feel any moral qualms, though he may pretend to. He may observe others and then act the way they do so he’s not “found out,” Tompkins says.

A sociopath typically has a conscience, but it’s weak. He may know that taking your money is wrong, and he might feel some guilt or remorse, but that won’t stop his behavior.

Both lack empathy, the ability to stand in someone else’s shoes and understand how they feel. But a psychopath has less regard for others, says Aaron Kipnis, PhD, author of*The Midas Complex. Someone with this personality type sees others as objects he can use for his own benefit.

Okay, I stand corrected to some minor extent; a sociopath may have a conscience yet not bother to use it.

They may have an ability to mimic affections but not have there own genuine causal emotion

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

marhig

It has nothing to do with sensitivity and everything to do with YOU playing God.

I share the gospel and tell folks of the consequences of stepping into eternity without Jesus all the time, but it is NOT anyone's place to condemn folks to hell EXCEPT God.

I always have a problem when mortals play God.

Nah, not judging you trying to help you so you stop playing God.
I wonder why people aren't afraid to judge others in this way, and why would we want others to go to hell anyway? No matter how much I disagree with others here, there is no way I would want them to go to any hell. And we can't possibly decide this anyway, only God can know who is going where when we die!

People who judge others like this and who think that they can say who is going where, are far too above themselves, they are so self righteous that they think can condemn others to hell. As you say, they are not God and they can't make that decision!

The parable of the Pharisee and the publican in the temple comes to mind! And just before Jesus tells the parable Luke says this.

Luke 18:9

And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:

And once a start condemning others to hell, then we hold a hardness within our hearts and we are seeing ourselves as righteous and we are despising others.

And Jesus also says this

Luke 18:14

for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

There are many people that some would see as nothing, but they can have better hearts than others who see themselves as pillars of God. And God could be looking a the one that others despise. So we can never judge, it's better to just speak his word, live it out, and leave the judging to God Almighty, the righteous judge.

Interplanner

I wonder why people aren't afraid to judge others in this way, and why would we want others to go to hell anyway? No matter how much I disagree with others here, there is no way I would want them to go to any hell. And we can't possibly decide this anyway, only God can know who is going where when we die!

People who judge others like this and who think that they can say who is going where, are far too above themselves, they are so self righteous that they think can condemn others to hell. As you say, they are not God and they can't make that decision!

The parable of the Pharisee and the publican in the temple comes to mind! And just before Jesus tells the parable Luke says this.

Luke 18:9

And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:

And once a start condemning others to hell, then we hold a hardness within our hearts and we are seeing ourselves as righteous and we are despising others.

And Jesus also says this

Luke 18:14

for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

There are many people that some would see as nothing, but they can have better hearts than others who see themselves as pillars of God. And God could be looking a the one that others despise. So we can never judge, it's better to just speak his word, live it out, and leave the judging to God Almighty, the righteous judge.

It is so much better and more clear to state what justification is: God credits the righteousness of Christ to those who believe on the necessity of his work for them. This puts the weight on a person understanding the facts of justification before God and the fact of its solution in Christ, rather than 'where will you be in the afterlife, and how do you know enough to say so?

People need to be fed on the righteousness of Christ.

marhig

People certainty do need to be fed on Christ, but we start by eating his flesh and drinking his blood, and this isn't like some denominations who see it as literally eating and drinking him, is taking all of him in. Eating his flesh is taking how he lived and all his teachings etc in and eat of them. He is the bread of life, and drinking his blood is taking his poured out life in to our hearts, and once we are born of God we are then covered in his blood, we have his life within, and once we have his life within, by the power of the spirit, we die to our old self and we then have his flesh outwardly as we live it out and we are covered in him, inside and out and and others see Christ through us, and as we are dying daily by the power of the holy spirit, the life of Christ is seen in and through us.

And what people don't realise is that were in a state of hell already, we're in a pit of darkness here and now, burning in the fires of the lusts of the flesh, tossed too and fro by satan, and God takes us out of that pit and brings us into his glorious light through our saviour Jesus Christ, who preached the gospel of salvation his words are life, the spirit is life, we are brought from death and hell to life and heaven in our lifetime when we are quickened and raised with Christ. And we are no longer in the world and it has no power over us and neither does the Prince of it, Satan!

I saw something the other day, in our meeting we were reading the Lord's my shepherd in Psalm 23. And David said this (you probably know this well :) I love this Psalm)

Psalms 23:4

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

And I saw that when we are born of God, we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, this is the world and the lusts of it and Satan is death, we walk through it, but it has nothing on us anymore, and the world and Satan are only a shadow now, a shadow can't touch us it's only in image of the real thing, it's like seeing Satan in the things of the world and in others, but he can't touch us anymore once we are born of God and sealed with the Holy Spirit. So we fear no evil instead we fear God with a godly fear. Because it is him that can cast us into hell. But Satan can't touch us if we live by the will of God and we worship him in Spirit and in truth. Because God won't let him and God will keep us from Satan.

And his rod and his staff they comfort us, God chastises us with his rod when we go wrong, but he is always our staff and strength to lean on and he keeps us on the straight and narrow path. Through faith, by the grace of God we are being saved. And the only way is through Christ Jesus.

And once we are alive in God, and walking down that path and our flesh is going and we are dying daily and have faith and truly follow Christ, then by the grace of God we are being fed by him, he prepares a table for us to eat from and he gives us what we need to speak in the presence of our enemies, they will have no power over us because God gives us what to say. And our head is anointed with oil which is revelation, wisdom and understanding and our cup runneth over, we have plenty of the word of God flowing through us as we drink from the rivers of living water. And we give it out to others. Our vessels filled to the brim ready for Christ to turn our water into wine to give life to others and lift their hearts or sometimes rebuke them with the word and God knows who needs what and he gives us what to speak in that hour. God is love, and in him there is no darkness, and if he is in our hearts we will be full of his love, and we won't wish for anyone to go to hell or be in hell, because Christ in us will be trying to bring as many as possible to heaven! God loves us all, and he wants us all back!

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

I don't go to funerals because I hate the lies that are spoken about the dead. I speak the truth about the walking dead and your sensitivity to the truth won't prevent me.

I warn people about the path they are on and will continue to warn. Most people are in the broad way and it is obvious. Others are spiritually blind or hypocrites and that is also obvious.

Got a problem with that? Well I've got news for you. You are judging me. So shut it.
Please stick to the topic at hand.

popsthebuilder

If you trace the series of quotes back, you'll discover I was simply answering a question.

You are a false accuser.
Your words are worth less than nothing.

I simply said stick to the topic at hand.

If I cared to hear about your warped little reasoning then I would have asked.

marhig

Your words are worth less than nothing.

I simply said stick to the topic at hand.

If I cared to hear about your warped little reasoning then I would have asked.

Hi pops :)

You were saying about emotion, as you know, love overcomes everything, the more we die to self and our flesh is dying by the power of the Spirit, the stronger we become in God. And as we become stronger in God, the more his love fills hearts, and the more Christ will be seen in our lives.

And we know one thing that's for sure, there is no way that someone who has the Holy Spirit would say it's filthy, wicked and evil to say that is right to do the will of God and obey him. This is not the Spirit of God speaking, and to revile as mock isn't of God either!

marhig

But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters expel filth and mire. There is no shalom, saith my Elohim, to the wicked. Is 57: 20, 21.

Amen, amen and amen.

Pops isn't wicked, all as you do is pull others down. Waters expelling filth and mire, is the wrong Spirit in the heart pouring out filthy communication, and false doctrine from the mouths of false witnesses. So again, before you condemn others, get a full length mirror and take a good look at yourself!

Truster

Pops isn't wicked, all as you do is pull others down. Waters expelling filth and mire, is the wrong Spirit in the heart pouring out filthy communication, and false doctrine from the mouths of false witnesses. So again, before you condemn others, get a full length mirror and take a good look at yourself!

He is wicked and so are you. All you do is promote man as being the prime mover in salvation.

marhig

He is wicked and so are you. All you do is promote man as being the prime mover in salvation.

It is not false doctrine to say that is right to live by the will of God and obey him. It's false doctrine that goes against this.

Only Satan would try and trick us into believing that we don't have to to obey God, he did it with Eve, and he's done it since. And only Satan teaches that God does all the obeying for us, this is a completely false teaching from the father of lies, we have freewill. We can choose to obey God or not, choose whether to do his will or not and live by our own will and love our lives before God or not.

I read 1 chronicles 29 the other day and these verses in that chapter, show us that we have freewill!

1 Chronicles 29:9 Then the people rejoiced, for that they offered willingly, because with perfect heart they offered willingly to the LORD: and David the king also rejoiced with great joy.

And further down the chapter

29:14 But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to offer so willingly after this sort? for all things come of thee, and of thine own have we given thee.

And further down again

29:17 I know also, my God, that thou triest the heart, and hast pleasure in uprightness. As for me, in the uprightness of mine heart I have willingly offered all these things: and now have I seen with joy thy people, which are present here, to offer willingly unto thee.

So we are not robots, we are not made to obey God, we have freewill and we are given a choice every day, obey the living God or not. And I obey him willingly because I love him!

popsthebuilder

You make it up as you go.

Not once have you ever substantiated your claims about me. You tried a couple days ago.

We both know how that worked out.

You follow me and attempt to cause me to make myself look bad.....and that's the extent and breadth of your communication attempts.

It doesn't even bother me anymore. I never did much care about you voicing your opinion about me, but I was worried about you misleading others; but even that worry is without foundation, as any who read your posts for any amount of time rather easily see you for what you really are, and that which you so willfully ignore within yourself.

Take it how you want.

Truster

You make it up as you go.

Not once have you ever substantiated your claims about me. You tried a couple days ago.

We both know how that worked out.

You follow me and attempt to cause me to make myself look bad.....and that's the extent and breadth of your communication attempts.

It doesn't even bother me anymore. I never did much care about you voicing your opinion about me, but I was worried about you misleading others; but even that worry is without foundation, as any who read your posts for any amount of time rather easily see you for what you really are, and that which you so willfully ignore within yourself.

Take it how you want.

Everytime you post you prove you are a wilful and wicked man. It will come upon you in a blink:

Psalm 73:19 "How are they into desolation as in a blink! in consuming they are consumed with terrors".

popsthebuilder

Everytime you post you prove you are a wilful and wicked man. It will come upon you in a blink:

Psalm 73:19 "How are they into desolation as in a blink! in consuming they are consumed with terrors".
But there is no will man can exert of his own according to you who now acts as if he doesn't agree with calvinism.

Direction turning with the wind comes to mind.

Back up your words for once.

Fix your contradictory statement and then show how, and when I have been wicked.

Don't get your hopes up; I won't be holding my breath.

I still don't have to like you in order to treat you with compassion.

I dont have to be your brother to wish you peace.

My sincerity is in no way dependent upon your acceptance of such.

popsthebuilder

Woe....woe.....

Did you attempt to insinuate that I have fear of any sort?

Not that your misrepresentation of my own character surprises me.