ECT Emotion

meshak

BANNED
Banned
"There is no peace unto the wicked".

You are the wicked one, truster.

Tragedy is that you don't know how blind you are.

You are not producing any godly witnessing.

All you are doing is to boast how holy you are.

that's what happens when you listen to satan's whisper.

Truster

You are the wicked one, truster.

Tragedy is that you don't know how blind you are.

You are not producing any godly witnessing.

All you are doing is to boast how holy you are.

that's what happens when you listen to satan's whisper.

"But may it never be for me to boast, except in the stake of our Adonay Yah Shua Messiah, through whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world".

Truster

I'm neither a devourer or scared.

Your pointless little rants are getting more and more asinine.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it".

Prosper unto salvation or destruction. He is glorified in both.

God's Truth

"But may it never be for me to boast, except in the stake of our Adonay Yah Shua Messiah, through whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world".

2 Timothy 2:16 25He must gently reprove those who oppose him, in the hope that God may grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth. 26Then they will come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, who has taken them captive to his will.

How have you been ensnared, Truster? You have been ensnared to slander and accuse the saved, and to teach false doctrines, false doctrines which are doctrines from demons.

1 Timothy 4:1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

Truster

2 Timothy 2:16 25He must gently reprove those who oppose him, in the hope that God may grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth. 26Then they will come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, who has taken them captive to his will.

How have you been ensnared, Truster? You have been ensnared to slander and accuse the saved, and to teach false doctrines, false doctrines which are doctrines from demons.

1 Timothy 4:1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

You are No 37, I believe, on a list of TOL heretics. That says it all.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Got a problem with that? Well I've got news for you. You are judging me. So shut it.

here is your spiritual blindness talk. There is such thing as righteous judgement.

stating what is right or wrong is not unbiblical. It is very biblical.

You cannot silence the Truth by your arrogant judgements.

popsthebuilder

Indeed scripture tells us all to be gentle, merciful, and kind in admonishment, guidance, rebuke, or chastisement.

We should all attempt to keep humility and mercy as motives, along with the good news and weightier things of Faith.

If we cannot, or rather, choose not to do these things then our faith is not genuine and the resulting effects there of will be noticably contrary to what we know of GOD as it pertains to the direction of man.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

ClimateSanity

here is your spiritual blindness talk. There is such thing as righteous judgement.

stating what is right or wrong is not unbiblical. It is very biblical.

You cannot silence the Truth by your arrogant judgements.
And you judge 24/7 and say with the same wicked mouth that only Jesus can judge.