Embracing Christ and His Gospel as Your Only Means of Salvation

beloved57

That's for sure!☺

We both know that Jesus kept all God's commands perfectly, by which His Body the Church in union with Him is made Righteous.

Rom. 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

It's through Him, that we become doers of the law and are justified.

Rom. 2:13
(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

And because Christ was our Surety Representative when He kept the law, we are now blessed to be of them who are doers of the Law and shall be Justified, thats Gods Promise !

balut55

And what's worse is your claim there is no law.

Only Jesus can see into our hearts. Real Christians are misunderstood and that's why we are killed by the church Christians. Of course it is pleasing to me to follow the law. Just as it pleased me to make my carnal father happy by abiding by his rules. As you grow in faith and love the law comes naturally.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Nanja

[/COLOR]

And because Christ was our Surety Representative when He kept the law, we are now blessed to be of them who are doers of the Law and shall be Justified, thats Gods Promise !

[/B]

So true, as their Surety Representative, His Perfect Law Obedience has been imputed to them Rom. 4:7-8, so when they are given Faith in New Birth Gal. 5:22 they come to the knowledge of it Eph. 1:17, and that's how the Just shall live by Faith Rom. 1:17. And in that God-given Faith they keep all His commandments impeccably in their Surety Head according to God's Law and Justice.

Rom. 5:9
Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

But for those whom Christ was not their Surety, they are indebted to keep the whole law perfectly or reap the consequences of the Wrath of God Rom. 1:18; Rev. 21:8.

beloved57

So true, as their Surety Representative, His Perfect Law Obedience has been imputed to them Rom. 4:7-8, so when they are given Faith in New Birth Gal. 5:22 they come to the knowledge of it Eph. 1:17, and that's how the Just shall live by Faith Rom. 1:17. And in that God-given Faith they keep all His commandments impeccably in their Surety Head according to God's Law and Justice.

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

But for those whom Christ was not their Surety, they are indebted to keep the whole law perfectly or reap the consequences of the Wrath of God Rom. 1:18; Rev. 21:8.
Excellent Summation! :)

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus found me and does the leading. That means you lied again. You're a destructive to Christ. Put me on ignore please!

Then stop lying about my faith for my God and my Lord Jesus.

You are the antichrist for falsely witnessing about His followers.

Robert Pate

Banned

The new birth comes by hearing and believing the Gospel.

"Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law (because you did something) or by the hearing of faith?
(hearing and believing the Gospel) Galatians 3:2.

Nanja

The new birth comes by hearing and believing the Gospel.

"Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law (because you did something) or by the hearing of faith?
(hearing and believing the Gospel) Galatians 3:2.

The hearing of the Gospel is a Spiritual Hearing, exclusive to those who have been Born of the Spirit of God John 8:43, 47.

And Faith is a fruit of the Spirit of God Gal. 5:22 given in New Birth to all the Elect of God!

Robert Pate

Banned
The hearing of the Gospel is a Spiritual Hearing, exclusive to those who have been Born of the Spirit of God John 8:43, 47.

And Faith is a fruit of the Spirit of God Gal. 5:22 given in New Birth to all the Elect of God!

That is not true, because some of those that were saved on the day of Pentecost has participated in the crucifixion of Christ, Acts 2:36.

Paul refutes you. "So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" which is the Gospel, Romans 10:17.

You must enjoy being in darkness.

Nanja

That is not true, because some of those that were saved on the day of Pentecost has participated in the crucifixion of Christ, Acts 2:36.

Paul refutes you. "So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" which is the Gospel, Romans 10:17.

You must enjoy being in darkness.

You are not Born of God.

Robert Pate

Banned
You are not Born of God.

Yes, I have been born again. I heard the Gospel and I believed the Gospel and I have received the Holy Spirit. Evidence of this is that I believe and understand the Gospel of Jesus Christ. No one can believe the Gospel unless they have been born again.

Nanja

Yes, I have been born again. I heard the Gospel and I believed the Gospel and I have received the Holy Spirit. Evidence of this is that I believe and understand the Gospel of Jesus Christ. No one can believe the Gospel unless they have been born again.

It's evident that you have not been born of God, Born of the Spirit, because you uphold a false freewill gospel of works a person does to get himself saved Eph. 2:9. You can read the scriptures all day long, but are blinded to their Spiritual meaning because you are not of God.

John 8:43, 47
Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

That's why you rebel against the Gospel of God's Grace by His Election Eph. 1:4; 2 Tim. 1:9 which are God's Words, because the natural man, such as yourself, is in a state of depravity / inability and unable to hear spiritually God's Words.

1 Cor. 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Robert Pate

Banned
If you are born again, you will esteem Jesus' word and do as He says. But you have been saying not to like many of this forum and churchgoers. Yes, including Calvinists.

It sure is anti-Christ.

I would really, really, like to obey Jesus without being a hypocrite.

But you see I was born into this life as a descendant of Adam. I have a sin nature, just like Paul had and "the good that I would do, I don't do it, instead I do the evil" Romans 7:19.

Now you can lie to me and tell me that you obey Jesus, but you see I know better.