Elon Musk’s Hostile Twitter Takeover

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

This is the show from Tuesday, April 12th, 2022

SUMMARY:

Today on The Dominic Enyart Show- Elon Musk declines a seat on Twitter’s board of directors upsetting many conservatives. We’ll talk about why that might result in some good and why we shouldn’t assume it’s bad news immediately. Also alcohol. In America, it’s legal to join the army, fight, and die for your country. You can do all that but can’t get a bud light at 18 years old. We’re talking about all that and more, right here on The Dominic Enyart Show!

Today's Resource: Bob Debates the Stars

Watch Bob Enyart debate celebrities on moral issues
on his many appearances on national television opposing

Jimmy Kimmel, Larry Flynt, Bill Maher, Judd Nelson, Sisqo, Victoria Jackson,
Marilu Henner, Dennis Weaver, Donny Osmond, Martin Short, Aisha Tyler,
Veronica Webb, Ruby Wax, Lynn Redgrave, Cherie Carter Scott,
Armin Brott, Colleen Haskell, and Jeffrey Tambor

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I think Musk should perform a hostile takeover of Twitter, fire all their anti-first- amendment moderators, then move Twitter's headquarters to the most conservative county in America and hire a new staff of moderators.
You may think he should, but will he? Of course not! He just trolled you.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I read somewhere today that he looks like a Bond villain, and he really does!
I guess so, but this one would have to be a comedy.

tesla-dancing.gif

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Twitter Suspends Popular ‘Libs of TikTok’ Account​

Twitter suspended a popular account that exposed radical liberals on TikTok.

The Babylon Bee CEO Seth Dillon reported that Twitter suspended Libs of TikTok for violating the platform’s rules against “hateful conduct.” “Twitter just censored @libsoftiktok, locking the account for ‘hateful conduct,’” Dillon tweeted.

ok doser

Twitter believes that it's hateful to expose people who espouse hateful ideas, as long as those hateful ideas are approved of by the Twitter moderators.

I've said it before, I'll say it again - Twitter is for retards

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
He's an even bigger troll than I thought! Let's see what happens.
I don't think the Twitter execs would sell for all the money in the world. Censoring conservative thought is the god they worship. They are not going to abandon their religion for mere money.

Last edited:

ok doser

I don't think the Twitter execs would sell for all the money in the world. Censoring conservative thought is the god they worship. They are not going to abandon their religion for mere money.

The way I read this is that he's willing to consider an offer, just not the current offer