Election Cheating 2022

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Liberals are forever believing that agreement on one issue means agreement on everything.
It's another sign of a cult. If you even so much as listen to someone who holds an opposing view, you're suspect yourself. It's why conservative speakers get shouted down on college campuses. "Walk away! Walk away!"

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Given how much lunacy abounds on the far right these days I can't say I'm all that surprised Jefferson. A few years ago maybe but not now. That you follow a Satanist for political commentary is kinda funny considering but then hey, up to you. I'm guessing you don't exactly agree with him on theology?
It doesn't surprise me at all that @Jefferson would follow a satanist. A person would have to be at least a closeted satanist to support a pro-choice state-by-state groomer like Trump in the first place.

Arthur Brain

Not just me. Dude has over 500,000 subscribers. Calls himself a libertarian. You really should listen to just one of his shows. They're usually less than 10 minutes long.

I don’t agree with him at all on theology which gives you an idea of how much I enjoy listening to him on other topics.
Yeah, out of morbid curiosity I just watched one on Kary Lake. Unsurprisingly, it was drivel although the comments section on it were even worse. The dumb mentality of MAGA! in full force...

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Yeah, out of morbid curiosity I just watched one on Kary Lake. Unsurprisingly, it was drivel although the comments section on it were even worse. The dumb mentality of MAGA! in full force...
Styx isn't MAGA. Neither is most of his audience.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
You listening to Styx on the subject of Kari Lake is like me listening to Styx on the subject of Satanism.

Arthur Brain

You listening to Styx on the subject of Kari Lake is like me listening to Styx on the subject of Satanism.
Kari Lake is a wingnut. Nobody needs to hear some outside commentary about her. Just another far right crank who can't handle the fact that most people didn't want her as governor in Arizona. She lost, her ridiculous file suit is being criticized even by some on the right and that's it.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Now's your chance @Jefferson! Mortgage your house and send all the cash you have to Kari Lake ASAP! She's going to get not only her own election results reversed, but she's also going to overturn the 2020 presidential election and put Trump back in the White House! But hey, she needs your money to do it. Now is not the time for you to be greedy. This is your chance to step up and Make America Great Again:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I listen to Styx when I'm working in the yard. :) Sometimes some Kansas and CCR too.
Styx is the only YouTuber I listen to doing live shows where he just shoots the breeze talking about random stuff. No one else interests me that much.