ECT Einstein's theory of Creation clears confusion!

iamaberean

Time moves at different rates in space than on earth. This has been proven by checking time on earth as apposed to the time registered in a satellite capsule by astronauts.

According to Einstein here is the way it would work.

If we were able to go to a planet where time is so stretched out that while we live 3 years on earth, if we were on this imaginary planet only 3 minutes would go by. Using that calculation if we could live 3 years there, in earthly terms, 15 billion years would go by. These places really exist, but we can't go there yet.

This is how the Jews look at the six days in Gen 1 when they point out:
Deu 32:7 Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.
Days of old were the days of Adam and Eve, the years of many generations were the six days in Gen 1.

Last edited:

iamaberean

Einstein was not only a genius, he was a Jew. I would assume he understood God's word, or what we call the Old Testament.

OCTOBER23

WHAT IS THE QUESTION?

When you are a Spirit Being, you can Travel to other Planets and
see if that theory is Right but I doubt it.

First we have to make this world a Paradise by eliminating the Oceans
and farming the Ocean bottoms and Training the people.

Secondly, we will be doing the same on Venus when God moves the Planet
into a better orbit.

--------------------------

JESUS WAS A JEW .

WAS HE A GENIUS

I AM A JEW

AM I A GENIUS

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
actually there wasn't any creation
just a transformation of one substance

it is an illusion of a non dual nature
but
it is real

OCTOBER23

Chrystoman said,

transformation of one substance ?

------------------------
Which Substance ?

Do you mean Hydrogen in the Stars which fuses to Helium, to Silicon,

to Carbon, to Iron and the star cools to form

a Planet with a molten Iron Core like the Earth.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Chrystoman said,

transformation of one substance ?

------------------------
Which Substance ?

Do you mean Hydrogen in the Stars which fuses to Helium, to Silicon,

to Carbon, to Iron and the star cools to form

a Planet with a molten Iron Core like the Earth.

it may have something to do with light

e=mc2

nikolai_42

Time moves at different rates in space than on earth. This has been proven by checking time on earth as apposed to the time registered in a satellite capsule by astronauts.

If we were able to go to a planet where time is so stretched out that while we live 3 years on earth, if we were on this imaginary planet only 3 minutes would go by. Using that calculation if we could live 3 years there, in earthly terms, 15 billion years would go by. These places really exist, but we can't go there yet.

Deu 32:7 Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.
Days of old were the days of Adam and Eve, the years of many generations were the six days in Gen 1.

You don't mean this do you?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

The earth is man.

Until you can come to terms with this you will be without understanding.:think:

iamaberean

WHAT IS THE QUESTION?

When you are a Spirit Being, you can Travel to other Planets and
see if that theory is Right but I doubt it.

First we have to make this world a Paradise by eliminating the Oceans
and farming the Ocean bottoms and Training the people.

Secondly, we will be doing the same on Venus when God moves the Planet
into a better orbit.

--------------------------

JESUS WAS A JEW .

WAS HE A GENIUS

I AM A JEW

AM I A GENIUS

1. JESUS WAS A JEW
Yes

2. WAS HE A GENIUS
No one smarter than God

3. I AM A JEW
Yes, but I am also a child of Israel, guess that makes me a Jew too

4. AM I A GENIUS
I don't know, but as a Christian you are blessed

6days

Einstein was not only a genius, he was a Jew. I would assume he understood God's word, or what we call the Old Testament.
He may have understood it but did not believe it

Your thread is just another attempt at adding confusion to scripture.....it's another attempt at adding death before sin....and your thread is another attempt at destroying the purpose of Christ's physical death and resurrection.

iamaberean

The earth is man.

Until you can come to terms with this you will be without understanding.:think:

Heaven is my throne, earth is my footstool

It could be that the days of old is the six days of creation and the generations are Adam and his descendants. In either case, it amounts to the same thing.

Last edited:

iamaberean

He may have understood it but did not believe it

Your thread is just another attempt at adding confusion to scripture.....it's another attempt at adding death before sin....and your thread is another attempt at destroying the purpose of Christ's physical death and resurrection.

6days,

What he wrote makes sense when we know that one day with God is as a thousand years. Thousand is an unknown until it is written with a qualifier, such as 1, 2, 3 etc. Since, at the time of creation, it was without form and void, so if humans had been there to watch there would have been thousands or even millions of years in a day.

If it makes sense, it is probably true. Is it easier to believe that God put bones of all sort in the earth that never lived or Einstein's version.

iamaberean

You miss my point. How did the Jews at the time of Christ interpret those verses? My apologies for not being clearer.

Pete ��

I have to believe that because their schooling included the Torah many of them would have had a very clear understanding.

revpete

I have to believe that because their schooling included the Torah many of them would have had a very clear understanding.

I agree fully. However, their understanding could not have included all the modern interpretations of today. One of the golden rules of hermeneutics is to interpret historically. When God gave the writer the revelation of creation; how did HE intend it to be understood? They knew the Hebrew just as well if not better than us. We may have over complicated matters somewhat. Well, that's my feeling anyhow. 💥

Pete 👤

iamaberean

I agree fully. However, their understanding could not have included all the modern interpretations of today. One of the golden rules of hermeneutics is to interpret historically. When God gave the writer the revelation of creation; how did HE intend it to be understood? They knew the Hebrew just as well if not better than us. We may have over complicated matters somewhat. Well, that's my feeling anyhow. 💥

Pete 👤

You're right for all those reasons. They probably didn't know anything about the prehistoric animals, since nothing was ever written about them. That is just another reason for believing that those mammals lived thousands of years before them, not just a couple of days.

Wick Stick

You miss my point. How did the Jews at the time of Christ interpret those verses? My apologies for not being clearer.

Pete 👤
In the first century, the dominant paradigm for interpretation of Scripture by Rabbis was to regard all past events as patterns which would re-appear both in the future and in their own lives.

Basically, they weren't worried about the original meaning at all. They just wanted to figure out how to use it to predict what would happen next.

Jarrod