Dreaming In Black & White

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i had a dream a couple of nights after this thread started in which I was looking for mineral traces in rock samples - i split open a rock (in my dream) and saw a streak of red which indicated the mineral i was looking for, and remembered being happy

but the whole sequence was in black and white :noid:

Spitfire

i split open a rock (in my dream) and saw a streak of red which indicated the mineral i was looking for, and remembered being happy
Redstone! Now you just need to find some gold and iron too and you can build that powered railway to the nearest village.

Foxfire

I usually dream in color.

In the best of them, my dreams that is, I'm able at will to take to flight and soar over the countryside and cities in full color.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I usually dream in color.

In the best of them, my dreams that is, I'm able at will to take to flight and soar over the countryside and cities in full color.
I can only "fly" short distances and fear falling if I get too high. However, I can float low to the ground and sometimes in slow motion and I can jump from great height and land safely.

I recently had a dream where I forgot how to tie a knot. Another, where I left a van running filled with expensive things and went to do something else. When I returned there was a few guys in the van as it pulled away, I remember feeling a deep loss. :chuckle:

Foxfire

I can only "fly" short distances and fear falling if I get too high. However, I can float low to the ground and sometimes in slow motion and I can jump from great height and land safely.

OH! Do I love to hover-board!

Point yer toe and away we goooooooooooooooooo! :surf: