Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

genuineoriginal

An actual *man* would never think those thoughts. Something about loving thy neighbor and all. Those males in the movie were not men.
They were not castrated eunuchs, either, despite that being the feminist ideal of a male.

A decent, moral person wouldn't make excuses for the rapists via victim blaming.
Yes, lets turn the discussion to what a decent moral person would or wouldn't do, since that is the real point of this discussion.

A decent moral person would not have raped the woman in the bar.

A decent moral person would not have behaved like a complete slut with a bunch of drunk men.

A decent moral person would have walked away from the woman that was behaving like a complete slut.

What else would a decent moral person have done in that situation?

Have you noticed how little has been said about the good ole boys in that movie or rapists in general? Very little or no condemnation whatsoever. Rather telling.
I keep saying they should be put to death for raping her.
Maybe you missed it?

genuineoriginal

So a woman's job and responsibility is to be unprovocative?
Yes, it is the same as the job and responsibility of a man.

Both the man and the woman are to get married and only be provocative with their spouse and no one else.

Why do you want women to sleep around with many men that are not their husbands?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I keep saying they should be put to death for raping her.
Maybe you missed it?

rusha said:
fingers-in-ears.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't see how you can take a look at a rape victim after she's been brutalized and say "You were wrong."

Simple ... it's about how much value someone places on another human being. In this case, women are being devalued because of their gender.

IF rape was a reasonable response for men, then all men would be committing rape. However, most do not. Why do you suppose that is?

glorydaz

A decent, moral person wouldn't make excuses for the rapists via victim blaming.

There's a leap for ya. That comes right out of the War on Women's playbook.

NO ONE is making excuses for the rapists. There is no VIA there. Everyone, even victims, must accept responsibility for their own behavior. If their behavior was WRONG, it is WRONG regardless of whether they got raped or not.

Have you noticed how little has been said about the good ole boys in that movie or rapists in general? Very little or no condemnation whatsoever. Rather telling.

I'm reminded of Man-Eating Tigers....I wonder why that is? :think:

Anyone with an ounce of sense should have seen where it's been stated over and over again that the rapists were WRONG...even evil....even worthy of death. But, that isn't good enough for the emancipated woman. Hear them roar? :chuckle:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Simple ... it's about how much value someone places on another human being. In this case, women are being devalued because of their gender.

IF rape was a reasonable response for men, then all men would be committing rape. However, most do not. Why do you suppose that is?

Thing is, the Crypt Crowd, led by Not So Glorious and Company, seems to think rape is actually understandable. If a woman dresses provocatively or acts the "slut," then she shouldn't be surprised if she's gang raped. She should expect it. These guys actually think it's reasonable to assume a group of men will as likely as not morph into rapists given the opportunity.

ok doser

A father leaves his children in the care of a known pedophile.

The pedophile molests the children.

is it making an excuse for the pedophile to say that the father was wrong?

ok doser

(gibberish) seems to think rape is actually understandable.
If a woman dresses provocatively or acts the "slut," then she shouldn't be surprised if she's gang raped.
She should expect it.
These guys actually think it's reasonable to assume a group of men will as likely as not morph into rapists given the opportunity.

straw_men.jpg

granite's just trolling at this point

glorydaz

I wonder why ALL the men in the bar did not participate? :think:

Good question.

There were those who exhibited good behavior and those who exhibited bad behavior. Just as there were women who exhibited good behavior and one who exhibited bad behavior.

genuineoriginal

Yes.
It is a shame how some people in this discussion think so little of women that they excuse morally inexcusable behavior by claiming that that is just the way women act.

The reason all men are not rapists is because only some sexual deviants are rapists.
Others are fornicators, adulterers, homosexuals, nymphomaniacs, necrophiliacs, zoophiles, sadists, masochists, and more.

The increase in rapists in our society is only small part of the problem of an increase in sexual deviants due to a culture of sexual permissiveness.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Yes.
It is a shame how some people in this discussion think so little of women that they excuse morally inexcusable behavior by claiming that that is just the way women act.

The reason all men are not rapists is because only some sexual deviants are rapists.
Others are fornicators, adulterers, homosexuals, nymphomaniacs, necrophiliacs, zoophiles, sadists, masochists, and more.

The increase in rapists in our society is only small part of the problem of an increase in sexual deviants due to a culture of sexual permissiveness.

The idea that "some men are good people" seems to have literally never occurred to you.

glorydaz

So a woman's job and responsibility is to be unprovocative?
I would posit that the only way that can happen is if women never come into the presence of men.

Posit whatever you like, but you're simply not good at reading what I've written. If you don't know the difference between good and bad behavior, I can't help you.

genuineoriginal

If a woman dresses provocatively or acts the "slut," then she shouldn't be surprised if she's gang raped. She should expect it.
Kind of like people living in southern California shouldn't be surprised if there is an earthquake.
They should expect it.

IThese guys actually think it's reasonable to assume a group of men will as likely as not morph into rapists given the opportunity.
Let's see if that is a reasonable assumption.

First, get a bunch of men drunk.
Second, get that same bunch of men sexually excited by coming on to them.
Third, let drunken stupidity and mob mentality take over.

You just created a recipe for gang rape.
I am sure there are other recipes that will create a similar effect.

bybee

Kind of like people living in southern California shouldn't be surprised if there is an earthquake.
They should expect it.

Let's see if that is a reasonable assumption.

First, get a bunch of men drunk.
Second, get that same bunch of men sexually excited by coming on to them.
Third, let drunken stupidity and mob mentality take over.

You just created a recipe for gang rape.
I am sure there are other recipes that will create a similar effect.

If a decent man participated in a gang rape under the circumstances listed I imagine he would feel guilt and shame for the rest of his days?
Especially if he had ever loved a woman, mother, wife, sister, daughter.
An indecent man would blame the victim and say there's more where that came from for sluts. An indecent man is likely a misogynist who does know what it is to love.

Status
Not open for further replies.