Does God Create Reprobates?

Robert Pate

Banned
Again

Your teaching is a disgrace to Jesus Christ and His Saving Death! Also to the Holy Spirit, and the Father ! You teach that Millions for whom Christ died, still perish lost in their sins He died for !

All that you can do is make false accusations. That is your objective on this Forum.

God forces no one to believe on his Son Jesus Christ, as you seem to believe.

Robert Pate

Banned
False invalid comment not stated in scripture !

And you make Christs Blood shed worthless !

"God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son" John 3:16.

Means that God loves every individual because he has tasted death for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

Another one of those difficult scriptures that you struggle with.

beloved57

"God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son" John 3:16.

Means that God loves every individual because he has tasted death for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

Another one of those difficult scriptures that you struggle with.

You dont believe those scriptures, and you teach that Christ failed to save them He died for!

Robert Pate

Banned
You dont believe those scriptures, and you teach that Christ failed to save them He died for!

According to the Bible Christ died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

Another one of those troubling scriptures that you struggle with.

beloved57

You dont believe that scripture or understand it! You teach that Christ saving death has failed to save them He died for, that is unbelief!

Nanja

You are the one who struggles with the majority of the scriptures, because they cannot support
your false gospel that Christ died for all mankind without exception.

The whole world that Christ died for the sins of, are the Sheep,
jew and gentile, from all nations of the world.

John 10:11-15
11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

However the non-sheep, the cursed goats, were condemned already John 3:18!

Mat. 25:31-34, 41
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him,
then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another,
as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father,
inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed,
into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

~~~~~

beloved57

You are the one who struggles with the majority of the scriptures, because they cannot support

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him,
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another,
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father,
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed,

~~~~~

Amen Sister, but you know that poster is not hearing what you are saying, however God is holding him accountable, your labor is not in vain in the Lord!

Robert Pate

Banned

~~~~~

You have a serious spiritual condition.

You want to believe that God is an unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous tyrant that delights in sending people to hell.

The Bible totally and completely refutes you.

The Bible teaches that God loves his created order and is not willing that any should perish, 2 Peter 3:9.

The most serious thing about what you believe is that it is not possible for you to believe what you believe about God and be saved.

You do not have saving faith.

Nanja

Amen Sister, but you know that poster is not hearing what you are saying, however God is holding him accountable, your labor is not in vain in the Lord!

You are so right, Brother. God is holding him accountable, and also everyone else who reads it.

Is. 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void,
but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

To many, His Word is a stone of stumbling; those to whom as He has appointed 1 Pet. 2:8.

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
You are so right, Brother. God is holding him accountable, and also everyone else who reads it.

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void,
but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

To many, His Word is a stone of stumbling; those to whom as He has appointed 1 Pet. 2:8.

~~~~~

You and B57 do not have saving faith.

It is not possible for you to believe what you do about God and be granted eternal life. Its not going to happen.

beloved57

~~~~~

Sure you right! :);)

beloved57

You and B57 do not have saving faith.

It is not possible for you to believe what you do about God and be granted eternal life. Its not going to happen.

It's not possible for you to be a believer in Christ and reject the Gospel which Calvinism sets forth, Tulip!