Do you think Zakath will make his 9th round post?

Do you think Zakath will make his 9th round post?

• Yes

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • No

Votes: 33 94.3%

• Total voters

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you think Zakath will make his 9th round post in battle Royale VII?

So far he has missed all time extensions and now has until Wednesday August 6th at midnight MDT.

Mr. Coffee

I agree with Crow. If he's alive, he's experiencing some kind of crisis. I wish we could communicate with him and tell him that we care.

Crow

I had thought about sending an email just to ask if he was OK, but I don't want to intrude--he seems extremely concerned about his privacy.

Tiny Net

BANNED
Banned
Yeah I think something has happened to him and his family. If he had just decided to quit I think he would have sent an email or something....

Crow

It isn't like Zak to just decide to quit in the middle of an argument either. He loved that kind of stuff.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by ilyatur
I agree with Crow. If he's alive, he's experiencing some kind of crisis. I wish we could communicate with him and tell him that we care.
I have sent him several e-mails and private messages letting him know we are concerned about him.

Crow

Yes. He is still looking for Christians who were converted by confrontation. And he has yet to find them.

lucybelle

TOL Princess
I am VERY concerned about Zak...
He used to come into the chat room and talk to me...*sniff sniff* but now I never see him...
I even PMed him and he didn't respond! That is not like Zak...
I know something's up- but I don't know what.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by lucybelle
I am VERY concerned about Zak...
He used to come into the chat room and talk to me...*sniff sniff* but now I never see him...
I even PMed him and he didn't respond! That is not like Zak...
I know something's up- but I don't know what.
We must keep in mind Zakath has done this in the past.

After BR II he left TOL for a long time.