Do you have a fixed mindset or a growth mindset?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The truth is, humans are unique mainly in being adaptable in terms of mental qualities. Even when one is very old, it's entirely possible to redo yourself, if you want to.

Danoh

Be nice. He's seeing a lot of stuff for the first time.

If you want to call having had to be forced into an action - only to quickly evidence corrupting it into the exact same self-serving support of the very corruption that resulted in having to force such an individual into said action to begin with - well, then, you go on right ahead.

:chuckle:

I do continue to find the observation of the mechanics behind that kind of thing in people, in general, fascinating.

Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

glorydaz

:chuckle:

Someone in the WH was forced to do just that, today.

And many more days like that to come, I'm sure.

:thumb:

Nope....it just goes to show he's the one who will have to fix this mess that's been going on for years...as he's making that clear right now. But, you go ahead and preen while he gets the credit for getting stuff done.

You don't find it odd that the dems refuse to do a single thing to solve the immigration problem? You can't see what the majority of Americans are seeing? :nono: