Do you follow Jesus or are you the dead who bury each other in hell, inside the earth

Gurucam

Quite apart from Paul. We have John. John said that after Jesus' crucifixion and rise to heaven, the Spirit of Truth will come and be made available to Christians/Saints. Obviously this is not Jesus in a physical body.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The following revelation from John, says that Jesus is the truth and no one comes onto the Father, who is the Holy Spirit, without going through Jesus.

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Therefore if we take John to his words, then:

Since Jesus is the truth and since no one comes onto God, who is the Holy Spirit, without going through Jesus, then;

Jesus was carded to return, clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Truth, to make intercession on behalf of Saints/Christians with, God, who is the Holy Spirit. And to inform and guide Christians/Saints (Jesus was talking very privately to only the disciples).

Also one is told that God is the Holy Spirit and one must worship God in spirit and truth. The only way to worship God/the Holy Spirit in 'spirit and truth' is by going through the Spirit of Truth, who is the Spirit of Jesus. This is the only way.

Indeed, how else will one worship "in both spirit and truth" if one does not worship through the Spirit of Jesus, (given that Jesus is the truth).

The above is backed up by Paul. Therefore Paul does not stand alone on this revelation/idea, of Jesus rising to heaven clad only in His Spirit body. Paul is backed up by John according to the above. This is what Paul says:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/ Spirit of truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/ Spirit of truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/ Spirit of truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

"WatchmanOnTheWall" want us to throw out or change all of the above revelations simply to sneakily, have us corruptly believe that Jesus is in heaven in a physical body.

Is it not very clear that Jesus is the Truth. And no one come onto God but through Jesus. Therefore Jesus also the one who Intercedes.

Therefore, the Spirit of Truth must be the Spirit of Jesus, And the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth must also be the Spirit of Intercession.

And since Jesus rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body., 'the Spirit' who makes intercession for Saints/Christians (in Romans: 8 verses: 26 & 27 KJV N.T., above) must be the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession . . . And not Jesus in a physical body. And not the Holy Spirit.

Clearly this idea that Jesus is in spirit heaven in a physical body would be ludicrous, if it was not so absolutely and fatally deceiving.

Christians (i.e. those who are in Christ) differs nothing from the Jesus Christ, except for one things, i.e. Jesus is Lord of all. Christians are expected to do what Jesus Christ did and even better things. The very least that they will do is to rise to spirit heaven in three days after physical death, clad only in their spirit bodies, to be like angels in heaven:

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

You guys would have to be suggesting that when Christians die they also rise in three days, in physical bodies. I am sure that you guys can find the dead bodies of Christians in their graves, and so disprove your foolish idea.

One does not need any other 'scripture' to get the above truth, unless one is trying to corrupt authentic Christianity, based on some made-up 'half baked' lettered discerned works.

Last edited:

Gurucam

It is clearly stated by John that no one comes onto the Father/God but by Jesus:

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus reserved the right to be the only one who goes/intercedes between his followers and God, the Father.

It is also clearly stated by John that God, the Father is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit and He must be worshiped in spirit and truth. This confirms that one must go through Jesus as the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus, in order to worship God.

The following confirms that Jesus has (retained) this God given, personal right to go between Christian and the Holy Spirit, as the (eternal) Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, even after he died and rose to heaven:

John 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

However billions of traditional Christians and Catholics claim that they have direct communion with Holy Spirit.

Clearly they are disregarding and denying Jesus and deluding themselves.

Clearly they cannot have any connection to Jesus and Christianity. They have gone about their own righteousness and abandon Christian righteousness

The instructions to Saints/Christians is very clear:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/ Spirit of truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/ Spirit of truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/ Spirit of truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The above is the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. There is no room (or provision), for Peter/Satan to get in-between Christians/Saints.

Clearly Satan/Peter and his church were given another commission.

Clearly Satan/Peter and his church were given only to receive 'the dead' keep them as 'the dead' and eventually bury them, as 'the dead', inside the earth with Satan/Peter to wait in hope for the, still to come, day of the Lord Jesus, when their spirits may be saved.

Indeed allow "WatchmanOnTheWall" to have his say and his way. Have a laugh, if you must. However do not let him drag you down under into hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

He cannot deny that Catholics are buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter in the hope that Jesus will return, in some still to come, day to shout out to them to rise out of their graves, so that their spirits may be saved.

The sad fact is that Jesus came to enact an O.T. agenda of having only children of God inherit God's kingdom of heaven and have all children of the flesh ('the dead') dispatched to elsewhere. Therefore this entire idea of the dead rising out of their graves seems very 'iffy'.

At any event the promise is that their spirit may be saved (in some still to come, day of the Lord Jesus).

No guarantee was offered. The following is the declaration:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven

'To be as an Angle in heaven' is to be clad only in one's spirit body. This is the way a Christian dies. This is the how Christians 'rise from the dead'. They do so in three days, after physical death, like the Jesus Christ.

In the above Jesus is addressing those who 'follow him'. These are Christians/Saints.

The above says, those who 'rise from the dead' are Christians/Saints and they are 'as angel in heaven'.

The difference between Christians/Saints on earth and 'Angels in heaven' is that Saints/Christians on earth have physical bodies and Angels in heaven have only spirit bodies and no physical bodies.

The above is confirming that every one has two bodies. A physical body and a spirit body and Christians/Saints 'rise from the dead' clad only in their spirit bodies, to be, 'as Angels in heaven':

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Both the above revelations are saying that those people who can and do, 'rise from the dead', do not have physical bodies. They are clad only in their spirit bodies.

Clearly the Satan/Peter idea of Jesus or any one rising to heaven in a physical body is very dangerous and deceptive and total foolishness and Satanic.

Hebrews: 2 KJV N.T.
9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Jesus 'was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death'. This say that Jesus came as a man to earth to become 'the dead' (i.e. to become like the people who he came among). He came to help 'the dead who inevitably bury each other in hell inside the earth with Satan.

Although Jesus was born a little lower than an angel and became 'the dead', He rise from that state to became a Christian during his life. That is, he became 'in Christ' while he lived. Then when he died, He rose to heaven in three day, to be 'as an angel in heaven'. He raised above (liberate himself from) being 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The above is the feat which Jesus came to accomplish and leave as the path which 'the dead' (i.e. the humans who he came among) should and must follow.

When Jesus died he went the way of all Christians/Saints. He rose from the dead, in three day, clad only in his spirit body to be 'as an angel in heaven'.

It is clearly confirmed that Christians differ in no way from Jesus Christ, with only one exceptions, Jesus is Lord of all.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

The above means that both on earth and in spirit heaven, Christians are just like (the same as) Jesus, in every way, except that Jesus is the Lord of all.

And indeed the above is the clear trail that Lord Jesus left for Christian to follow.Those who did not and do not, follow the above trial have not 'followed Jesus; They are simply 'the dead who bury their dead' .

The above says that an ordinary person (i.e. Jews and Greeks etc.) cannot rise from the dead to become 'as an angel in heaven'.

The above says that ordinary people (i.e. Jews and Greeks etc.) have to be become 'in Christ' while they live, then they will rise rise from the dead, in three day after death, to be 'as angels in heaven':

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billions strong Catholics seem to all bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan for indefinite stays. They are clearly not the ones who follow Jesus, in three days after they die to be like angels in heaven. They are obviously, 'the dead who bury their dead'.

You guys are urged to be mindful of:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

In the above 'the bond woman and he son' include Ishmael and his generations who are all children of the flesh or 'the dead'.

Free woman and he son' include Issac and his generations. They are the childre og God or Saints/Christians. These are those Jews who cease being Jews in their life time and became Christians.

Only the latter will inherit God's kingdom of heaven, without the former.

Therefore it is quite possible that those who are buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter may never be redeemed from that place.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Holy KJV N.T. speaks of two kinds of death, which humans can experience.

The Holy KJV N.T. speaks of two kinds of death, which humans can experience.

There are two kinds of death, which humans can experience. These relate to the two bodies which all humans posses.

One death is physical. This is the death of the natural man or physical body. Jesus describe this death as 'sleeping'.

The other death is spiritual. This is to be dead to one's spirit body or spiritual body or inward-man. One who is 'dead to' or not 'awakened to' or 'not aware of', one's spirit body is described, by Jesus, as 'the dead'.

Also one whose heart/spirit is 'waxed gross'/'covered over' are 'dead to their own spirits'. They are also called 'the dead' (like in 'let the dead bury their dead')

Fact is among humans on earth there are simply two basic types of people.

There are the 'spiritually aware' people and there are the 'spiritually dead' people. And Jesus used many terms to describe the spiritually dead. These included, 'the dead', 'children of the flesh', to be in the flesh', 'to savor the things of man' and Satan, to name just a few, more commonly used ones.

6. For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace,

'The dead' cannot follow Jesus. They are not given by God to know Truth. They are not given by God to follow Jesus. They are not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They are not heir to God's kingdom of heaven. They can only be buried by their peers inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

In order to follow Jesus, to be given by God to know Truth, to be given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and to have the opportunity to inherit God's kingdom of heaven, 'the dead' must first be 'converted'. They must awaken to their own hearts/spirits. They must cease having a heart/spirit that is 'waxed gross'/'covered over':

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

To be 'converted' is to 'awaken to' or 'become aware of', one's own heart/spirit. This is to cease being dead to one's own spirit. This is to cease being 'the dead'.

Notice also that one who is 'converted' has simply past a first hurdle. Such a one must now be healed by Jesus.

The become awaken to or aware of one's own spirit (i.e. to cease being 'the dead') is the simply the first fruit of the Holy Spirit. After this one still groan for the adoption as a child of God. This is possible only by healing through the Spirit of Jesus.

All the above descriptions refer to saving one's spirit. This (saving of one's spirit) does not make one saved and delivered to God's kingdom of heaven. Saving one's spirit simply means that one spirit is no longer wasted. One is no longer dead to one's spirit. One is now, aware his his own heart/spirit or 'inward man'.

Awareness of one's own heart/spirit/inward man simply gives one the actualization/capacity to function through the intuitive faculties of one's heart/spirit/inward man. This allows one to discern the things of God. The things of God are discerned only through the intuitive faculties of our heart/spirit/inward man.

Things of God cannot be discerned through our physical senses. That is, things of God cannot be discerned and know through physical hearing and physical reading. This is why 'the dead' are not given by God to follow Jesus and know the things of God, until they become cease being 'the dead' by awaken to and becoming aware of, their own hearts/spirits.

The Catholic church is anchored on:

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan (i.e. Satan/Peter and his continuing church) for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The idea project by Catholics that "saving of one's spirt" is salvation and deliverance into God's kingdom of heaven, is totally foolishness and deception.

Having a saved spirit is a small step in the direction of salvation and deliverance into God's kingdom of heaven. Having a saved spirit enables one to function through the intuitive faculties of one's spirit/heart. And so discern and know the things of God:

1 Corinthians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

A person whose spirit is saved (i.e. one who is simply aware of his heart/spirit) can still please himself and his spirit and not please God;

Matthew: 15 King James Version (KJV)
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

In order to be saved and delivered into God's kingdom of heaven, one, whose spirit is saved, have other things to do. Primarily he must do the will of God:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord (i.e. repeat slogan), shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

It is very important to note that the church of Peter/Satan receive ', keep them as 'the dead and then bury 'the dead' as 'the dead', in the hope that the spirits of their charges ('the dead') will be saved in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus. Nothing serious with respect to salvation, deliverance to heaven and Christianity happens or goes on, in the church of Satan/Peter.

The spirit of those in Satan/Peter's church must be saved, in the sill to come, day of the Lord Jesus before their salvation, deliverance and they becoming Christians can be addressed. And the phase, which come after one's spirit is saved, is the commission which was committed to only Paul and not at all to Peter.

In order for one whose spirit is saved, to be saved and delivered to God's kingdom of heaven and become Christian, they must do the will of God. In order to do the will of God, such a one has to move to the next step. He has to achieve live real time communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, within his own (no longer waxed gross/covered over) heart/spirit. And he must be led into all his works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, has in mind for him to know, pray for, say and do, even if he has to transgress the ten commandment and other religious ideals and laws.

What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is away a perfect amalgam of 1. the ideas, beliefs, interests, need, desires and aspiration which are the fabric of one's own heart/spirit and 2. the Will/Spirit of God.

Therefore when one is led into all his works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, has in mind for him to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within his own heart/spirit, even if he has to transgress the ten commandment and other religious ideals and laws he does does two things:

He serves his spirit and does the real-time Will of the living God who is in heaven, in perfect harmony. This is what Jesus, through His Spirit which is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, does (totally impersonally) for Saints/Christians:

Foolish people will seek to re-define many thongs in the Holy KJV N.T. including Jesus' meaning of 'the dead', to suit their corruption. Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep clothing (i.e. pretending to be Christian):

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Last edited:

Gurucam

One whose spirit must be saved is one whose heart/spirit is 'waxed gross'/'covered'..

One whose spirit must be saved is one whose heart/spirit is 'waxed gross'/'covered'..

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

To be 'converted' is to 'awaken to' or 'become aware of', one's own heart/spirit. This is to cease being dead to one's own spirit. This is to cease being 'the dead'. This is have one's spirit saved:

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Saving of one's spirit and the above church (as set-up by Jesus) is related to Satan/Peter. This is the church which Peter/Satan was appointed to anchor, by Jesus:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

In the above church/commission (which was set-up by Jesus and anchored by Satan/Peter), the dead are received. Indeed only 'the dead' go to (are drawn to) that church. There they are made and kept as 'the dead'. Then when they die physically, they are buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, as 'the dead'.

The dead are made and kept the dead in the church of Satan/Peter because the gospel of circumcision was committed onto Peter. The gospel of circumcision is the ten commandments. And the ten commandments were found to be onto death. They killeth. They make one 'the dead' and keeps one 'the dead'.

Therefore at all fronts Peter and his church are tied into Satan and Jesus' second agenda of 'letting the dead bury their dead'. Peter and his church are not at all tied in to the Jesus second agenda of 'following him' which is the Christian agenda.

Peter corruptly and falsely stole and usurp the title, 'vicar of Christ'. Peter cannot be and is not the vicar of Christ. At best he is the vicar of Satan. He is doing the work of Satan. Paul was given Jesus Christian commission, by the Spirit, not seen and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. Paul is the closest thing we have as the 'Vicar of Christ'.

The people in the church of Satan/Peter are given hope, while they live. This is all they get. They are given hope, that even though, when they die physically, they are buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter . . . their spirits may be saved in some still to come, day of the Lord Jesus:

This hope encourages and allow them to be peacefully buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter . . . other wise they would not accept and corporate with, this path.

'The dead' (i.e. those whose spirit must be saved) are sent to the church/commission of Satan/Peter, so that their spirits may be saved only in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

This means that they are 'the (spiritually) dead' while they are in that church and they remain 'the (spiritually) dead' when they die physically. And when they die physically, they are buried as 'the (spiritually) dead' inside the earth in hell with Stan/Peter (who went there first, when he died, physically).

Clearly therefore the people in the church of Petr/Satan are Satanic (i.e. the dead/children of the flesh) and they cannot be and are not 'the body of Christ'.

This is a very 'iffy' promise/hope. 'May be saved' is an 'iffy' preposition. However they accept this as hope.

However having one spirit saved is just a starting point. After having one's spirit saved one must still go through the passage of being healed by Jesus.

Having one's spirit saved in not the end. Having one's spirit saved in not salvation and deliverance to heaven. In fact 'having one's spirit saved' is only a elementary first step.

Those who are 'converted' (i.e. had their spirits saved) has simply past a first hurdle. They have received only the first fruit of the Spirit. Such a one must now be healed by Jesus. Such a one must become an adopted child of God.

Become awaken to or aware of one's own spirit (i.e. to have one's spirit saved) is the simply the first fruit of the Holy Spirit. After this one still groans for the adoption as a child of God.

Adoption as a child of God makes one complete. This enables onto to do the living Will of the living God, who is in heaven. Then one is glorified by God and becomes saved and delivered and a Christian.

Adoption as a child of God is possible only by healing through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. This happens only when one discern and is led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession as discerned within one's own heart/spirit. This is why it is necessary to first have one's spirit saved, i.e. so that one can search one's own heart/spirit to discern the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession within one's own heart/spirit and be led by this Spirit:

23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

To be healed by Jesus is to discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know. pray for, say and do, within one's own (no longer waxed gross) heart/spirit and then be led into all of one's works by this, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments, canons and all other similar ideals and laws.

The above is how one becomes the following;
1. one who does the living Will of the living God, in real time,
2. an adopted child of God,
3. one who is glorified by God,
4. one who is saved and delivered to God's kingdom of heaven,
5. one who actually follows Jesus and
6. one who is a Christians.

The above is the only path to the above things.

Those who perceive and believe that the 'saving of their spirits' is all that it takes are lost souls.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The people in the church of Satan/Peter are not the body of Christ:

The people in the church of Satan/Peter are not the body of Christ:

There is additional and very clear and literal proof (declaration), from the Holy KJV N.T., that the people in the church of Satan/peter cannot be and are not the body of Christ.

The gospel of circumcision was committed onto Peter:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter.

The gospel of circumcision is the ten commandments:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law (the whole ten commandments).
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

However one is become dead to the thou shall not covet commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) when one is in the body of Christ:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

In the above, the law which one 'is become dead to' by 'the body of Christ' is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments.

The above also says that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments, killeth. It was found to be onto death. The ten commandments made one 'the dead' and kept one 'the dead' (i.e. the dead who bury their dead'). Therefore such a one cannot and do not follow Jesus.

However the ten commandments (which makes one the dead and keeps one, 'the dead' and which prevent one from being in the body of Christ) were committed onto Peter.

Given that the ten commandments were committed onto Peter. Peter would be promoting the ten commandments in his church. Therefore those who 'are become dead to the ten commandments by the body of Christ' cannot be in Peter's church and they cannot be the body of Christ.

Also the ten commandments (which was committed onto Peter) makes one and keeps one 'the dead'. Therefore the people in Satan/Peter's church must be 'the dead who bury their dead. They cannot be and are not the ones who follow Jesus and became Christians.

Clearly the ones in Satan/Peter's church are people who are 'the dead who bury their dead'. These are the ones serving Jesus second agenda/mission. They are not the ones who 'follow Jesus'. These are not the one's serving Jesus first agenda/mission, of following Him'.

Jesus had, declared, promoted and actively pursued two agendas/missions, as follows:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

However there is more:

Indeed, not only did Peter & Co. continue to esteem, enforce, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (which makes one the dead and keeps one, 'the dead' and which prevent one from being in the body of Christ), . . . Peter & Co. added new laws in the form of canons, all of which also killeth, i.e. make one and keeps one,'the dead' (who bury their dead).

The people in the church of Peter/Satan 'have not become dead to the ten commandments, by the body of Christ'. They are very much under the ten commandments.

The people in the church of Peter/Satan are 'living under the ten commandments', therefore they have not become dead to the ten commandments, by the body of Christ. Therefore they are not the body of Christ.

However the church of Peter/Satan claims and project that they are 'the body of Christ'. They are clearly corrupting the Holy KJV N.T..

Peter/Satan and their church have remain Satanic and they have grossly deceived and continue to deceive, their immediate billion or so, charges (i.e. Catholics) and very many others . . . i.e. the billion strong traditional Christians billions.

Right Divider is so absolutely correct in the following:

The body of Christ is not under the law; never was.
. . . of course, in the above, 'the law' means the ten commandments.

And the church of Satan/Peter (i.e. the Catholic church) is totally under the law (the ten commandments).

The above is in spite of the fact that, one 'is become dead to the ten commandments by the body of Christ'. That is, 'one is become dead to the ten commandments' when one becomes a Christian. This is totally supported by:

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Peter claimed to be the 'vicar of Christ'. And it is also claimed that Peter ceased being Satan. However in the church of Peter/Satan no one has become or can become, dead to the ten commandants, so as to be Christians and also bring forth only fruits onto God.:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

How can it be promoted and accepted that Peter was not Satan or that he ceased being Satan? Peter is not serving Christianity. He claim to be the vicar of Christ. However he is not. At best, Peter was and is Satan, pretending to be the vicar of Christ.

Clearly Peter was and remained, no more than, the 'vicar of Satan', who rules inside the earth in hell, since he died physically. And the church he left on earth continue to serve and service him with followers.

It seems very obvious that Jesus tricked Peter (who he identified to be Satan) into serving his second agenda of 'letting/having the dead bury their dead'.

Indeed it seems very obvious that Jesus tricked Peter (who he identified to be Satan) into burying 'the dead', who are 'children of the flesh' inside the earth, in hell with himself (i.e. Satan/Peter) when they die, physically.

It is clear that Peter/Satan believe that he is following Jesus. Peter/Satan even believe that he is vicar of Christ. Clearly, however, Petr/Satan and his church are holding their charges under the ten commandments and denying them any hope of being in the body of Christ and/or following Jesus and/or becoming Christians.

There is an O.T. promise and prophesy that, children of the flesh ('the dead') will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with children of God. It seems clear that Satan/peter was fooled by Jesus into deliver the dead to hell inside the earth, with him (i.e. Satan/Peter) so as to fulfill the above prophesy of ensuring that the dead/children of the flesh do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven (on earth and in the spirit realm) together with children of God.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that it is not likely that Jesus will save the spirit of any one who is inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter.

Those on earth must separate themselves from the church of Satan/Peter and from all ideologies of Satan/Peter, while they can still save themselves from the wrath of Jesus by not being 'the dead who bury their dead'.

I perceive that the above is a very controversial suggestion. A suggestion which only a few will pick-up. However this information and this request are a gift, at this time which is the last few days, for one to come on board with truth and be the last few who are chosen first.

These revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. are increased (previously hidden) knowledge which surfaces at the time of the end of an old 2000 odd year period and the dawn of an new 2000 odd year period.

The information and suggestions in my posts were previously "the 'shut-up' words" (the truth) in "the 'sealed' book" (i.e. the Holy KJV N.T.). They have surfaced now as increased knowledge at the time of the end of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments Age and the dawn of the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus Age, as stated by Daniel:

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments were committed onto Satan/Peter and his church. They will be out of hear.

The church of Peter/Satan and all other O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment oriented/based people (and institutions) are already running to and fro, in mad frenzies, in impossible attempts, to restore/regain their rapidly dissolving power and hold on, the world. Their time has ended. The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments age has ended. The New Age of Enlightenment in Christ is at hand and ruling.

The Jews and other O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments oriented people like to claim and point out that, the ten commandments were 'so' relevant in the past for managing societies. This may be true. However this was a totally antichrist approach to life.

This denied and relegated Jesus' aim and way for managing societies. This prevailed because the surface of earth was in a Dark age under the rule and domination by 'the dead' who actually perverted and undermine Jesus' aim and agenda. They soweth to flesh and not to spirit and Spirit.

They have been facing the wrath of Jesus, in the spirit realm, when they die physically and now, even while they alive, they will continue to face the wrath of Jesus in the Age of Enlightenment on the surface of earth.

The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people, systems and approaches are breaking down every where to give way to N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus people, systems and approaches, every where.

The Old cannot rise to be the New. The Old will be totally relegated and replace, like it was done, when the Roman Empire fell.

Last edited: