Do you follow Jesus or are you the dead who bury each other in hell, inside the earth

Gurucam

Do you follow Jesus to spirit heaven in three day after physical death or are you the dead who bury each other in hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter, to wait for the still to come day of the Lord Jesus?

Jesus had, promoted and left guidelines for, two agendas:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

The above two agendas are rooted in two separate and different gospels.

1. Jesus' 'follow me' agenda is anchored in the gospel of uncircumcision which was committed onto Paul.

2. Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda is the gospel of circmcision which was committed onto Peter.

1. Those who 'follow Jesus' are very fortunate. They are the chosen few who become Christians in their current lifetimes. They differs in no way from Jesus Christ (except that Jesus is Lord of all). Like Jesus, when they die physically, they rise in three days to be like angels in heaven.

When they die, physically, they become separated from their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies. They are in the spirit realm.

Then they are received by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus, in the spirit realm.

Then within three days, clad only in their spirit bodies they are guided, by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. They rise to be like angels in heaven. They are guided to the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepared for those who follow Him. These are the chosen few who became Christians in their life time on earth.

2. The same cannot be said for 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The dead are sent to the church of Satan/Peter so that their spirits may be saved in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus. This means that they are still 'the dead' when they die physically, (i.e. since the day of the Lord Jesus has not yet come).

When the dead die physically, they cannot separate out of their dead physical bodies, because they are literally dead to their spirits (this is why they are called 'the dead'.

When 'the dead die physically they remain within their dead physical bodies and they are buried by their physically alive counterparts (who are 'the dead, the spiritually dead). They are buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter with the hope that Jesus will return at some (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus to shout out to them to rise out their graves . . . so that their spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

These are those who did not become Christians in their life time, but remained 'the dead' until they died and then they were buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, as 'the dead . . . with the hope that their spirit may be saved in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

These folks are sill inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

The question is which choice do you make for your self. Those who were, so far buried as 'the dead' have no choice, at this time. However each living person still has the choice of either 'following Jesus' or following Satan/Peter (in whose church/commission 'the dead bury their dead') .

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
I'm the dead that was crucified with Christ on His cross.

Gal 2:20 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:20) I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Rom 6:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:8) Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: (6:9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.

You are completely confused about God's dealings with Israel and the body of Christ.

Gurucam

I'm the dead that was crucified with Christ on His cross.

Gal 2:20 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:20) I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Rom 6:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:8) Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: (6:9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.

You are completely confused about God's dealings with Israel and the body of Christ
The Holy KJV N.T. says:

'Israel' had two generations. One out of the seeds of Issac and the other out of the seeds of Ishmael.

Only Isaac and his generations are the children of God. Ishmael and his generations are the children of the flesh.

Only those Jews who ceased being Jews and became Christians are children of God.

Those who remained Jews are the children of the flesh.

The above is the continuing circumstances of 'Israel'.

At all forum and at all times 'children of the flesh' (i.e. those who remained Jews) persecute 'children of God' (i.e. those Jews who ceased being Jews and became Christians)

The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments gospel says, children of the flesh (i.e. those who remained Jews, i.e. Ishmael and his generations) will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven, together with children of God (i.e. those Jews who ceased being Jews and became Christians, i.e. Issac and his generations).

Do you need crystal clear, plain and literal verses from the Holy KJV N.T. to totally and very clearly support the above two posts?

The Holy KJV N.T. says, with absolute clarity that, the 'Israel' who remained Jews will not be heir to God's kingdom of heaven, together with the 'Israel' who ceased being Jews and became Christians.

Truth and grace came with Jesus Christ, not Moses. (Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered the ten commandments and other things to the Jews.)

Also, the entire advent/idea of God's kingdom of heaven came with Jesus. The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were hid from the generations of Abraham, until Jesus came to earth, 2000 odd years ago. And even then Jesus gave these mysteries only to the twelve disciples in very private sessions among only them.

Then, Jesus when ahead to prepare a mansion in God's house, in spirit heaven, for those who follow him. Only those Jews who ceased being Jews and became Christians, 'followed Jesus'.

Those who remained Jews must seek help from Moses. Jesus offered nothing to these Jews and has nothing for these Jews. Those who remained Jews are not under grace of God and benefited nothing from Jesus

Indeed Jesus has nothing to do with any Jew who remained a Jew and did not cease being a Jew and become a Christian.

The Jews rejected, denied, persecuted, torture and killed Jesus. Clearly these are the Jews (of Israel) who remained Jews. Why would those who remained Jews want to get the shelter of Jesus?

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
'Israel' had two generations. One out of the seed of Issac and the other out of the seed of Ishmael.
Nonsense, Israel is the son of Isaac.

Gen 32:28 (AKJV/PCE)
(32:28) And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

His descendants are called the children of Israel.

Gurucam

Nonsense, Israel is the son of Isaac.

Gen 32:28 (AKJV/PCE)
(32:28) And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

His descendants are called the children of Israel.

The above is your wishful and deluded thinking.

Romans: 9 King James Version (KJV)
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

The above says that only the generations of Isaac are 'children of God'. The above says that the generations of Ishmael are 'children of the flesh'.

The following say that only Christians are children of God. The following say that Christians are children of God and they are no longer Jews:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus

The above say, in absolute clarity that one is a child of God by faith in Christ. That is one is a child of God by becoming a Christian. And then one ceases being jew.

Therefore those who remain Jewish cannot be and are not children of God. They cannot be of the generations of Issac. They are children of the flesh. They are of the generations of Ishmael.

Jews like to claim and project that they are of the generation of Issac. This is because only the generation of Issac are children of God. They quote the foling which say that Jacob was called Israel:

Genesis: 32
28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

Fact is there are two covenants and two 'Israel'.

One covenant relates to 'Israel' on earth

The other covenant relates to 'Israel' in spirit heaven.

The 'Israel' related to Issac, Jacob and their generations is the one in spirit heaven. This is not the Israel' on earth.

The 'Israel' that is the preoccupation of Jews is on earth and this 'Israel' is related to Ishmael and his generations.

The Jews are always trying to steel/usurp things that are rightfully Christian.

These Jews are simply deluding themselves. They have no leg to stand on. The above confirm with absolute clarity that, Jews are of Ishmael's generations and they are 'children of the flesh' (also called 'the dead')

The above says that when a Jew ceases being a Jew and becomes a Christian he/she becomes a child of God. These would have to be Issac and his generations. Only they are given to be children of God. At any event Issac was spirit and Spirit born. Ishmael was laws born.

There are two sets of 'Israel'. Both Ishmael and his generations and Issac and his generations are 'Israel' and can be and are called the children of Israel.

Ishmael and his generations are the children of Israel that is on earth. They are the children of the fresh (children of earth).

Issac and his generations are the children of Israel that is above in heaven. These are the children of God (children of heaven).

There are two covenants.

1. One covenant relates to earth. This is "the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. This Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children."

The above is the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant. This relate to and recognize Israel that is on earth. The generations of Ishmael are 'the children of the flesh. They are the children of this (earthly) Israel.

2. The other relates to spirit heaven. This is about Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

This is the N.T./spirit and Spirit/delivery to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm/Christian/Jesus covenant. Issac and his generations are the children of God. They are the children of this (heavenly) Israel.

oooooooo0000000000oooooooo​

1. Ishmael was a 'child of the flesh'. He was brought forth according to the first covenant (i.e. the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant).

2. Issac was a child of promise/child of Spirit/child of God. He was brought forth according to the second covenant (i.e. he N.T./spirit and Spirit/delivery to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm/Christian/Jesus covenant).

Here are the literal revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. which totally and clearly support the above:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; 1.) the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 2.) But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Right Divider,

You can run but you cannot hide from the truth.

There is added proof that Jews are children of the flesh and are of Ishmael's generation.

The Jews esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandments' and the other ten commandments.

The following say that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) was found to be onto death. The 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) killeth. And it slew.

The 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) makes one 'the dead' (who bury their dead).

In Christianity 'the dead' refers to one who is dead to his/her spirit. Such a one is aware of only his flesh/physical body. Such a one is a 'child of the flesh'

The Holy KJV N.T. says that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) makes one and keeps one, a 'child of the flesh'. And indeed Jews esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandments' and the other ten commandments.

Clearly, according to the Holy KJV N.T. Jews are children of the flesh.

Romans:7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Right Divider,

The following described the ten commandments as the ministration of death. They killeth. They make and keep one 'the dead' (who bury their dead). The dead is a 'child of the flesh':

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

'The ministration of death', written and engraved in stone is clearly the ten commandments. They were glorious, however their glory was done-away-with, 2000 odd years ago.

Gurucam

Right Divider,

The following says some very damning things about people who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments):

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above say that one is 'become dead to' and 'delivered from' the law so that one can and must serve in the newness of spirit.

The above say that the law which one is 'become dead to' and 'delivered from' so that one can and must serve in the newness of spirit is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments).

The instruction in the above is that one must covet in order to serve in the newness of spirit.

The above also says: 'now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held'. The above says that one is held under the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments), when one is 'dead'.

To be 'dead' is to be dead to one's spirit body. This is to be a child of the flesh.
Therefore when one is 'child of the flesh' one is kept under 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments).

The above also says: "when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law" Here the law is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments).

The above say that when one is in the flesh (i.e. when one is a child of the flesh) one is under the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments).

There can be no doubt that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) makes one a child of the flesh and are applicable only to/on, children of the flesh . . . And not at all on those who can serve in the newness of spirit.

And indeed Jews, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and the other ten commandments).

According to the Holy KJV N.T. Jews can be nothing other than children of the flesh.

Gurucam

Right Divider,

Romans:7 KJV N.T.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

The above says that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) was found to be onto death.

The 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) has the power of death.

Indeed the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) is "him who has the power of death". The 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) has the power to killeth.

The Holy KJV N.T. described he who has the power of death (i.e. the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) as the devil:

Hebrews: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For as much then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he (Jesus) also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil

The above says that Jesus came to experience spiritual dead under the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so that he can destroy the ten commandments for those who choose to follow him.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., those who esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are being made the dead. They are esteeming he who has the power of death, i.e. who is the devil.

The Jews esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments which has the power of death and which are the devil.

Can all these revelations be wrong simply because you want to deny that Jews are of the generation of Ishmael and are therefore, children of the flesh?

Go back and read post #6, above, properly, before too late is your cry.

There is no denying that Abraham, Issac, Jacob the generations of Issac are of Israel. However this Israel is in heaven, not on earth. This is Israel for Christians and not for Jews. Indeed Jacob was renamed Israel, However this is not the Israel of earth. This is Israel in heaven.

Fact is Ishmael and his generations are also of Israel. And they can also be called Israel. But not the same Israel after which Jacob was named. This Israel is of earth. This is Israel for Jews and not for Christians.

There are two covenants related to two Israels.

You are assuming that Jacob was named after the Israel on earth. This is not so. Jacob was name after the Israel in heaven. Issac and Jacob were children of God. They were born according to the covenant that is related to heaven, which is above.

Therefore Issac and Jacob are linked to the heaven Israel, that is above, and not the earth, Israel.

There are Jews who remained under O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments. They are preoccupied with the Israel on earth.

Then, there are Jews who ceased being Jews and became Christians. These are preoccupied with God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. This is the Israel that is above in spirit heaven.

Jacob was re-named Israel which is the Israel in heaven, above and not the Israel on earth.

There are two covenants which relates to two Jerusalems, one is on earth and one is in heaven. These two Jerusalems are two Israels.

Jacob is related only to the Jerusalem/Israel in heaven and not the one on earth. This heaven based Jerusalem/Israel is for Christians. This heaven based Jerusalem/Israel is not for Jews.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Only a few Holy KJV N.T. revelations have the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven

Only a few Holy KJV N.T. revelations have the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven

Right Divider,

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

The O.T. and old manuscripts do not, in any way, contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

For the generations of Abraham, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven can be found only in a few revelations in only the Holy KJV N.T..

These posts are done to remove corruption of the Holy KJV N.T. which took very serious root among most every one who in the least way used this Holy Book.

Billion were and are called to use the Holy KJV N.T. for their betterment, right up to salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven.

However only a chosen few will know this book accurately, not err and be chosen. The very great majority will be misled, err and not make it.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The very great majority who are called to use the Holy KJV N.T. will do so though others who will teach the Holy KJV N.T. to the masses. It is prophesied that these will be false prophets:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

This is the very serious predicament for Abraham's generations.

You may not realize that Jesus is the savior for only Abraham' generation. Jesus came as the only begotten son for only the generations of Abraham.

Although Jesus can and may, save and deliver others to God's kingdom of heaven, these others would not face the wrath of Jesus if they ignore Him.

However the generations of Abraham will face the wrath of Jesus if they ignore, deny, persecute, undermine and otherwise defile Jesus and his teachings.

Also God has many other Sons. And God sent many other sons to this earth to people who are not the generations of Abraham, to save and deliver them.

Jesus does not have a monopoly on God's house in spirit heaven. Jesus went to prepare just one mansion in God's house in spirit heaven, for those who follow Him. There are many other mansions in God's house in spirit heaven which receive and house people of other traditions (who went to spirit heaven). :

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Only Jesus offered the path to salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven to Abraham's generations. This path is laid out only in the Holy KJV N.T.

In order to embrace and benefit from this path to salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven, as laid out in the Holy KJV N.T., one must totally drop the O.T..

The sad fact is that billions has not done the above and they are all lost souls.

The mystery of God's kingdom of heaven were hid from the generations of Abraham until Jesus brought them, 2000 odd years ago. And even then Jesus gave these mysteries to only the twelve disciples in very private session, among only them. And even then, although the disciples were called to be given these mysteries and they were given these mysteries, they failed Jesus. They were simply called, they were not chosen. They did not make it.

Fact is only Paul, who 'came from behind' actually made it the full way. To be saved and delivered into God's kingdom of heaven is not anchored on the physical Jesus. Salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven is anchored in achieving live direct intuitive communion with the Spirit of Jesus, through one's own heart/spirit. And being led into one's works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do.

The above (passage) is the fundamental mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. The above are the instructions about how to achieve salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven. These are written in the Holy KJV N.T.. However to achieve salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven (both on earth and in spirit heaven) one must adapt and actually and literally follow these instructions.

From among all those people, back then, only Paul actually achieved the above passage.

Therefore, salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven is anchored on the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. One must know these mysteries and adapt these mysteries as a life style. And these mysteries will be found only in the Holy KJV N.T. and not at all in the Old Testament or in any other old manuscripts.

Also these mysteries will not be found in any parable in the Holy KJV N.T.. As you know parables are read regularity in the millions of churches of the billion strong traditional Christianity and also in Catholic churches. Theses billion of people are simply being deceived, by false prophets.

It seem that most of these false prophets are not vicious or deliberate. They are simply foolish. They do not posses the required Gift of the Spirit to discern truth. The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven are essentially things of God and these must be discerned though the intuitive faculties of one's spirit. They are spiritually discerned. This means that they are discern through one's spirit, i.e. though the intuitive faculties of one's spirit.

The sad fact is that one must be awakened to/aware of one's own heart/spirit in order to function through one's heart/spirit spirit. This means that 'the dead' (i.e. one who is dead to his own heart/spirit) cannot have communion with the Spirit of Jesus and cannot know things of God. They can only physically read and physically hear scriptures and this cannot reveal the things of God in scriptures.

Therefore when 'the dead' teaches scriptures they invariably are false prophets who are misleading all who they teach. They are 'the dead who bury their dead counterparts', both by deceiving them while they live and then, causing them to bury each other inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter, when they die, physically.

The sad fact is the the millions of popes, priests and pastors who lead and teach traditional Christians and Catholics are 'the dead'. They are not awakened to their own spirits/hearts. Therefore they rely only on physically reading and physically hearing scriptures. And one can never get truth (i.e. things of God) through this path way. Therefore they totally deceive their followers.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (i.e.the instruction on how to be save and delivered) will be found only in those few deliveries which Jesus made to only the disciples in private session among only them. And in some of Paul's deliveries.

The above constitute the only guideline for salvation, deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven and therefore, Christianity. The above is the only guideline for salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven for Abraham's generations.

Last edited:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Jesus meant the dead were those who had not accepted Him as their Messiah and that being spiritually dead they may as well not follow Him and instead bury the people who had physically died.

Gurucam

Jesus meant the dead were those who had not accepted Him as their Messiah and that being spiritually dead they may as well not follow Him and instead bury the people who had physically died.

Indeed 'the dead' cannot follow Jesus.

Everyone has a physical body and a spirit body. While every one is aware of his/her physical body and can function through this body. Only some people are also aware of their spirit body and can function through their spirit body.

'The dead' described one who is not aware of his/her own heart/spirit (body). Such a one is aware of only his natural man/physical body. He is dead to his spirit body. Therefore such a one cannot know the things of God because the things of God can be discerned only through the faculties of our spirit body:

1 Corinthians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The above says that 'the dead' cannot know the things of God. And all the most important Christian things, that are related to Jesus, are spirit and Spirit things and are all things of God.

Fact is, Jesus (clad only in His Spirit body) went to prepare a mansion in God's house, in spirit heaven, for those who follow him. This is the anchor of Christianity and following Jesus:

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Therefore, 'following Jesus' means literally following Jesus into the mansion, in God's house which he went to prepare for those who actually and literally follow him to spirit heaven.

Following Jesus means literally following what Jesus did and also literally following him.

Therefore discerning the most important Christian thing that Jesus did and the most important place that Jesus went is most critical to following Him.

The most important thing that Jesus did was to rise to spirit heaven in three days, after his death. This is most clearly linked to 'following Jesus.

Therefore 'following Jesus' is to literally rise to spirit heaven, in three days, after one dies, physically and join Jesus in the mansion in God's house which He went to prepare for those who actually and literally, 'follow Him' to spirit heaven.

The above is how one follow what Jesus did. This is also how one literally follows Jesus to spirit heaven.

There are those who are deceive into believing that Christians cannot do the above.

Fact is, Christians differ in no way from Jesus Christ, with only one exception, Jesus is Lord of all. In fact, Jesus confirmed that Christians are capable of doing better things than he did, and they will do better works than Him:

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Billions never came to know the above and other truth, because they were under the control of false prophets who wanted to be false gods - rulers.

Jesus is no longer here in a human physical body. Therefore since 2000 odd years ago, no one on earth, can follow the physical Jesus.

At best those who were alive when Jesus was physically here could have followed the physical Jesus.

For this reason we are told, the following, in no uncertain terms:

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The above says that the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus was not the Lord in heaven. The above says that the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus is the Lord in heave

The above also confirmed that Jesus did not rise to heaven in physical body. The above confirmed that Jesus rose to heaven clad only in his spirit body, to be the Lord for Christians.

For the very great part of the last two millenniums, the church of Satan/Peter violently and unilaterally promoted that Jesus rose to heaven in a physical body, simply because Peter witness Jesus rising to a cloud, beyond his sight, in what appeared to him to be a physical body.

Rising to a cloud beyond one's sight is not rising to heaven. Clearly Peter/Satan and those other were 'the dead' who could not discern spirit event/things and they needed and demanded physical validation for spirit events. Therefore Jesus simply put on a physical demonstration , for 'the dead, (who also called Satan). This was to physically demonstrate a purely spirit, 'not seen', event.

And Peter/Satan & Co. being 'the dead' simply did not know better and of course they oppressively, violently and unilaterally fooled-up their charges and others into accepting that Jesus rose to heaven in a physical body.

Therefore for millenniums, billion of people who were seeking to follow Jesus never knew that Jesus was Lord for Christians, clad only in His Spirit body and seated on his throne of glory in spirit heaven, on the right side of the Holy Spirit . . . ready willing and able to make intercession for them with the Holy Spirit:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

The above asked, 'who condemneth'? Fact is, Satan/Peter condemned the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus who is the Lord in heaven. It is Satan/Peter and successive popes and leaders in the Catholic church who condemned the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus who is the Lord in heaven.

Instead, Peter/Satan promoted the physical, 'seen' earthly and temporal, son of man, who was not the Lord in heaven and they even promoted Mother Mary, who, at best provided only the physical side of the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus (who was not and is not, the Lord in heaven).

Fact is Satan/Peter and his followers were and continue to be 'the dead'. And they do bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/peter (who went there first when he died physically).

'The dead' described one who is dead to his own spirit. The dead cannot discern Jesus because since 2000 odd years ago, Jesus is clad only in His Spirit body 'seated' on his throne of glory in spirit heaven, on the right side of the Holy Spirit.

The dead cannot follow Jesus because they are 'the dead' (i.e. not aware of and not able to function through their spirit . . . and the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus can be reached only by operating through one own spirit.

Therefore 'the dead' (i.e. one who is unaware of his spirit) cannot follow Jesus (i.e. to spirit heaven) because they cannot have communion with Jesus who, since 2000 odd years ago is clad only in his Spirit body and 'seated' on his throne in spirit heaven, on the right side of the Holy Spirit.

'The dead' have no choice but to be buried by their counterparts inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, according to:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

'Dunce-head' people cannot know or tell you these truths.

Do not let dunce-head' people be your teachers. There are quite a few on this forum.

One cannot stand with a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians. At no forum can 'a billion' ever be a few who know truth, do not err and are the chosen few.

At all forums, a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians must be the great masses who are deceived by false prophets, err and do not make it.

It is time to put nonsense/foolishness aside and accept the Holy KJV N.T., as it is.

Last edited:

Gurucam

And to be clear Jesus dead body could not found, ever.

What does that change?

Only Peter/Satan/the dead and the likes would need to 'physically see' a physical body, before they accept that Jesus rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body.

At any event Peter/Satan did not 'physically see', Jesus rising to spirit heaven in a physical body. Peter reported that he only saw Jesus rising to cloud, beyond his sight in a physical body.

However the following is the clearest and most precise statement about the rising of Jesus to heaven:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Are you suggesting that Paul is not telling the truth and Peter is telling the truth?

Are you suggesting that Jesus is in heaven in a physical body?

Can we not accept both statements. There is no contridiction.

Peter saw Jesus rise to cloud, beyond his sight, in a physical body.

And Paul confirms that Jesus rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body.

Is it not possible that Jesus could dissolved his physical body in the cloud beyond the sight of Peter, And then rise to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body? Then they would both be correct.

. . . but certainly Jesus would not be in spirit heaven, in his physical body.

Do you think that the above miracle is beyond Jesus.

Do you believe that Jesus is in a physical body in the hearts of Christians:

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

The sooner you awaken to the folly that Jesus is in spirit heaven in a physical body the sooner you can stop being foolish and seek to follow Jesus, instead of being the dead who bury their dead.

I suppose you believe that Jesus when to spirit heaven in a physical body and took his carpenter tools, to physically build a mansion in God's house for those who follow him.

. . . I only now realize that you guys may actually believe the above, although Paul categorically say that Jesus rose to heaven clad only in His Spirit body. .

Last edited: