Do You Believe servent101 Should be Committed?

Do You Believe servent101 Should be Committed?

• Yes, he's fruitier than a nutcake.

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • No, he's OK.

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Who is servent101?

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aimiel

Originally posted by avatar382

I happen to think that Servent101 is one of the most pleasant people on this forum.
Well, we'll be keeping our eyes on you, then. :kookoo:

OMEGA

BAN ' EM

BAN ' EM

Servant 101 said :

This is completely nuts - only through two thousand years of killing and instilling the orthodox mindset, of fraternities of idiots who kill anyone and everyone who thinks -could you consider what you posted as having anything to do with the Truth.

-------------------------------------------------------

He sounds just like the rest of the NON Christians on other forums.

--------------------------------------------------------

I vote that OMEGA and Aimiel get Banned because they are

TOO SPIRITUAL .
---------------------------------------------------------:thumb:

Aimiel

Omega,

Did you notice avatar382's statement (above)? Also, it is easy, even skipping the content, to note people like Satan'sServent101, when you see people like Wickwoman being in complete agreement with them, and they confirm one another's 'new age' idolatry.

OMEGA

WHO GIVES A HOOT

WHO GIVES A HOOT

AIMIEL, WHO GIVES A HOOT.

God will deal with them later.

We are mainly here to work on ourselves.

You cannot Change other people .

It is hard enough to change yourself.

Let God deal with them .

You can't change a Leopard's spots.

We are here to Qualify for the Kingdom , NOT THEM .

When we are RULING THE EARTH in a few years ,

they will be BEGGING US to Correct them .:thumb:

Aimiel

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

We have to defend the faith, earnestly. If we don't, who will. We are the ambassadors of The Lord, His attorneys, in this earth. He represents us to The Father, as we represent Him to the world. Our job is to enforce the terms of His Last Will and Testament, and, once we have done so, He will come back for us.

Aimiel

Marriage is where you learn that little tidbit. Single people just won't believe it. Once you resign to that small fact, the rest of the ride is free and easy. If there were no ability of people to ever change, Jesus would have begun His ministry by saying, "The Kingdom of Heaven is never coming," instead of the way He did, "Repent! The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand." I consider that the topic sentence to the paragraph that we're still in: the church-age paragraph. The last line of this paragraph reads, "Come up hither," with a really loud trumpet in the background, and the shape of a cross visible in the sky, from the East all the way to the West.

OMEGA

Aimiel said:

Our job is to enforce the terms of His Last Will and Testament,

and, once we have done so, He will come back for us.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Where does it say that we are ENFORCERS.

WE ARE TO BE GOOD EXAMPLES FOR PEOPLE TO SEE OUR

GOOD WORKS NOT FORCE OTHERS TO CONFORM .
---------------------------------------------------------------------

OMEGA

Aimiel ,

Is Dissing 101 a Christian thing to do ??????

I don't think that God will be Smiling at you for doing that .

Aimiel

Originally posted by OMEGA

Is Dissing 101 a Christian thing to do ? I don't think that God will be Smiling at you for doing that .
Thank God that I don't have to live my life worrying about what you 'think' or trying to fulfill your idea of what a Christian should be all about. I follow my Lord's example, and He always did the will of His Father. He went about doing good, healing all that were oppressed of the devil, for God was with Him. Can I help it if I'm compelled to do the same? Satan'sServent101 may not be 'oppressed' but someone who is possessed needs to be put in line, and exposed, not accepted, as most would do. He preaches 'another' gospel, and I am obeying Paul's instructions to let him be accurssed. If you don't want to follow the instructions given to us in The Bible, then what do you do with it, use it for wallpaper? I will oppose the works of the enemy, even if everyone on the face of the earth is in total agreement with the plans and pursuits of the enemy. It's in my character, I just can't stand Satan, I have to expose him wherever he tries to hide.

temple2006

Aimiel.......Servant 101 is OK. It is you that needsd to think more clearly about what you believe and why you believe it ? You have either been brainwashed or else you follow your emotions. You are not reasonable.

On Fire

Originally posted by temple 2000

Aimiel.......Servant 101 is OK. It is you that needsd to think more clearly about what you believe and why you believe it ? You have either been brainwashed or else you follow your emotions. You are not reasonable.

Are you yet ANOTHER instance of servant101?

Aimiel

In what regard do you believe Satan'sServent101 to be 'OK'? In what regard do you find me un-reasonable? Could you please elaborate?

temple2006

Aimiel...You mind is concretized. There is no room for discussion, of even entertaining a different idea. What you believe, I have no problem with, per se, but I do believe that condemning people or calling them crazy just because they do not believe exactly as you do.....that is not ok. I worship in the RCC but I would be considered a heretic, however my conscience dopes not bother me and I go according to my conscience and let God be God. That is basic belief by the Catholic Church, however they do not publish this sort of thing as they do want control. :)

Aimiel

Aimiel...You mind is concretized. There is no room for discussion, of even entertaining a different idea.
You read too many of Servent101's posts, and probably assumed that there might be the slightest truth in at least one of them.
What you believe, I have no problem with, per se, but I do believe that condemning people or calling them crazy just because they do not believe exactly as you do.....that is not ok.
I don't condemn him, but his condemnation is from his own mouth. Preaching 'another' gospel, and saying that there are more ways to Heaven than Jesus is his damnation, not mine.
I worship in the RCC but I would be considered a heretic, however my conscience dopes not bother me and I go according to my conscience and let God be God.
Good for you, many of my friends and relatives are Catholic. Why would you think that I believe Catholics to be heretical? I don't!!!

temple2006

Aimiel... You are reading things into my post. It is the loyal Catholics that I worship with, that would consider me heretical, not you.

I did not convert to what Servant 101 says, I was convinced of my beliefs before I ever heard of S101.

You say that you don't condemn him, but just look at the verbiage of your post. I don't see that much difference between dissing his ideas by saying commit him and saying he is condemning himself.

Aimiel

You say that you don't condemn him, but just look at the verbiage of your post. I don't see that much difference between dissing his ideas by saying commit him and saying he is condemning himself.
(IMHO) anyone who believes he walks in the Love of Christ (which he posts at the end of every post) and yet believes that any and every religion might lead someone to Heaven is insane. He also believes that he is one of about twelve people on this earth who are doing God's Will. He believes that attacking the faith of Christians and agreeing with new agers, such as Wickwoman, is Godly. That's just not right-thinking.

By the way, what is it that a 'loyal' Catholic might find heretical in your life?

temple2006

To Aimiel.....I do not believe in the divinity of Jesus. I don't believe that the bread and wine are actually Jesus body and blood, among other things.