Do You Believe servent101 Should be Committed?

Do You Believe servent101 Should be Committed?

• Yes, he's fruitier than a nutcake.

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • No, he's OK.

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Who is servent101?

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aimiel

I believe that he needs to be examined by a competent psychiatrist, because he might be criminally insane.

the Sibbie

I'd say both him and ???First are both kinda friuty-tooty. They never seem to directly answer your questions. Sure we pick on them some, but when we aren't going out of our way to pick on him, he still thinks we are and just throws out some insults. I don't know why he even bothers responding.... you would think it gets tiring insulting all the Christians, but servent is like the energizer bunny....he keeps going....and going...and going!

Perhaps he just has some sort of compulsive disorder. :freak:

Last edited:

On Fire

cattyfan said: "!!!!First you'll have to get servent101 into a straight jacket..."

That's a good one!!

Balder

Absolutely exemplary behavior, y'all. You should be proud of yourselves.

If someone is not mentally ill (and I don't think Servant is), then you will only hurt him with threads like this one, and what good is ever served by deliberate meanness?

But if someone IS mentally ill, then this definitely is not the way to help them.

Excuse me if I'm not cackling along with you.

SOTK

Originally posted by Balder

Absolutely exemplary behavior, y'all. You should be proud of yourselves.

If someone is not mentally ill (and I don't think Servant is), then you will only hurt him with threads like this one, and what good is ever served by deliberate meanness?

But if someone IS mentally ill, then this definitely is not the way to help them.

Excuse me if I'm not cackling along with you.

:yawn:

Sozo

My only concern about committing him would be this...

"When the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and not finding any, it says, 'I will return to my house from which I came.' "And when it comes, it finds it swept and put in order. "Then it goes and takes along seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they go in and live there; and the last state of that man becomes worse than the first."

If you attempt to deliver someone through any other way, but salvation in Christ, they end up worse than when they started.

:think:

However, if you held him underwater the whole time the unclean spirit might get confused :dizzy:

Aimiel

I believe that Servent101 has been through this process often enough to have several thousand unclean spirits, and now needs to be exorcised again. We need to get The Holy Ghost in there, before any of them come back.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Aimiel

I believe that Servent101 has been through this process often enough to have several thousand unclean spirits, and now needs to be exorcised again.

Where's Freak, when you need him? :chuckle:

Aimiel

61% or 16 out of 26 respondents. Far more than I expected. It only takes two signatures on the committal papers... :kookoo: