ECT Do those who believe MAD believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

God's Truth

More slop, posting irrelevant verses, in drunkenness, think all the good news of the bible has the DBR in view, as outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV,and clueless as to the meaning of the word "gospel"(and "repent.")

Neither the Master, or the the 12, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to its occurrence, idiot, during a time that the 12 were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom, the same good news/gospel of the kingdom the Lord Jesus Christ preached-the dbr was hid from the 12, moron, as you've been shown. You're just too much of a demonic moron, to see it, admit it.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?117084-Saint-John-W-the-Great-hits-a-grand-slam

And another demon that has Judas preaching 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV=satanism

Judas preached what Jesus told the disciples to teach. Are you calling what Jesus said satanic?

Luke 9:1
Then Jesus called the Twelve together and gave them power and authority over all demons, and power to cure diseases.

Luke 9:2
And He sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal the sick.

What kind of idiot would say say Jesus taught falseness because of Judas?

john w

Hall of Fame
No way, you preach Jesus spoke temporary things to a small group of people. Jesus' words are for everyone forever.

Caught, again, in deception:

Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says.

Fine. Sell all you have.

The demonic lush's continued responsive/deception:
Jesus does not tell everyone to sell all they have-just to a small group of people.

Vs.

you preach Jesus spoke temporary things to a small group of people. Jesus' words are for everyone forever

Watch the spin, deception, dodgeball, posting of irrelevant verses, spin, snorts, grunts, misdirection, from this demonic deceiver that follows....Watch.........
Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus preached what Jesus told the disciples to teach. Are you calling what Jesus said satanic?

Luke 9:1
Then Jesus called the Twelve together and gave them power and authority over all demons, and power to cure diseases.

Luke 9:2
And He sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal the sick.

Neither the Master, or the the 12, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to its occurrence, idiot, during a time that the 12 were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom, the same good news/gospel of the kingdom the Lord Jesus Christ preached-the dbr was hid from the 12, moron, as you've been shown. You're just too much of a demonic moron, to see it, admit it.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread...s-a-grand-slam

And another demon that has Judas preaching 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV=satanism

Only a drunken moron,such as yourself, who does not even know her own argument, would ask that.

Slower-you: one good news/gospel.

Thus, you assert Judas preached the DBR, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, per Luke 9:6

So, you are either satanic, with your "Saint Judas the gospel/good news of Christ preacher of the DBR" assertion, or too drunk, demonic, to see anything. Which?

God's Truth

What was the gospel which the Lord Jesus told the Jews to believe at Mark 1:15? Was it not the same gospel which the Apostles preached at Luke 9:6, which they preached at a time when they didn't even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die (Lk.18:33-34)?

If you want the answer to which gospel that was go to the thread which I started about the gospel which was preached at Pentecost.

Jesus came to earth and taught the regulations and rules for the New Testament, and then he shed his blood on the cross for the New Testament.

God's Truth

Not long after Paul was converted on the Damascus road he preached the following message to the Jews:

"And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.....proving that this is the very Christ"
(Acts 9:20,22).​

At that time Paul had not yet received the gospel which he was to preach among the Gentiles. He wrote the following:

"But when God, who set me apart from birth and called me by his grace, was pleased to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, I did not consult any man, nor did I go up to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before I was, but I went immediately into Arabia and later returned to Damascus"
(Gal.1:15-17).​

When Paul received a gospel from the Lord Jesus on the Damascus road he immediately went to Damascus (Acts 9:6-8). But when he received the gospel which he preached among the Gentiles he went immediately into Arabia. That can only mean that two different gospels were preached during the Acts period.

ARE YOU KIDDING?

Paul is explaining how he did not get his teaching from mere men. He is saying Peter and the other apostles did not teach him the gospel. Paul is explaining that he learned the gospel by Jesus, just like the other apostles.

God's Truth

It was DECIDED that Paul would go to the Gentiles because the Jews did not trust Paul.
They remember when Paul threw Jewish Christians in jail and had them tortured and put to death.

The Jews thought Paul was merely trying to trick them into saying they believe in Jesus so that he can find out who believed in Jesus so that he could have them punished.

john w

Hall of Fame
John W. is irrational, in my humble opinion.

He will be ignored by me for now on.

As I predicted-NADA.

Translated: You won't ignore me, as you will be back at "Happy Demon Hour" by 7:30 AM tomorrow, and "post" more slop, irrelevancy, slurring of your words, deceit, misdirection.........

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The gospel of the kingdom is not equivalent to the gospel of Christ, as outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

"Gospel" merely means "good news:" the context tells us which "good news"/gospel is in view.

This is the starting point, of any discussion/argument/debate.

True. There was the good news of the kingdom of Messiah when Israel would finally fulfill their purpose of repping Jehovah to the nations with the God Man King.

I was taught that there was a gospel or good news of the kingdom of God program for Israel and then there was the gospel of the good news of Messiah's redemption.

John the B preached that the kingdom of God was at hand and preached repentance to the Jewish nation and not to gentiles.

Jesus sent the disciples to preach the same message of repentance to the Jews only for the same reason, to say that Messiah was here and offering that kingdom to Israel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God's Truth

True. There was the good news of the kingdom of Messiah when Israel would finally fulfill their purpose of repping Jehovah to the nations with the God Man King.

I was taught that there was a gospel or good news of the kingdom of God program for Israel and then there was the gospel of the good news of Messiah's redemption.

John the B preached that the kingdom of God was at hand and preached repentance to the Jewish nation and not to gentiles.

Jesus sent the disciples to preach the same message of repentance to the Jews only for the same reason, to say that Messiah was here and offering that kingdom to Israel.

There is only one gospel, and it has always been for people to believe and obey God.

You speak of different gospels, yet Jesus says when he is crucified then all can come to him to be saved.

DAN P

There is only one gospel, and it has always been for people to believe and obey God.

You speak of different gospels, yet Jesus says when he is crucified then all can come to him to be saved.

Hi , and where is nthat one GOSPEL found with a verse ??

How can you be saved under a 1P an 1P GOSPEL ??

DAN P

dodge

You are not looking for the truth and that is why you did not even address the points which I made in my last post. According to your ridiculous ideas the Apostles were preaching that Christ died for our sins at (Lk. 9:6) at a time when they didn't even know that He was going to die (Lk.18:33-34).

You stand reason on its head in an effort to defend your man-made ideas, ideas that are directly contradicted by the Scriptures.

Lie much ? IF you actually read my post I said after Jesus resurrected then the Apostles remembered that Jesus said after 3 days He would arise.From that point on they all preached the D.B.R. and salvation in Jesus even before Paul was saved.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Lie much ? IF you actually read my post I said after Jesus resurrected then the Apostles remembered that Jesus said after 3 days He would arise.From that point on they all preached the D.B.R. and salvation in Jesus even before Paul was saved.

Yeah lies like hell

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Jesus could not have been speaking of the blood of the animal sacrifice when He opened the scriptures to His disciples. Why? Because the sacrificial system had no effect upon the remission of sins for the Gentiles but only for Israel. Thus Jesus opened their eyes to the gospel of salvation.

“and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name unto ALL the NATIONS , beginning from Jerusalem.”
??Luke? ?24:47? ?ASV??

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
That argument of Jesus pointing to the Levitical sacrificial system in Luke 24:45-48 just went up in smoke.

dodge

Hi , and where is nthat one GOSPEL found with a verse ??

How can you be saved under a 1P an 1P GOSPEL ??

DAN P

Here it is Dan:

Rev 14:6
And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Notice NOT everlasting Gospels which is plural but gospel which is singular. YOUR WElCOME.

john w

Hall of Fame
Here it is Dan:

Rev 14:6
And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Notice NOT everlasting Gospels which is plural but gospel which is singular. YOUR WElCOME.

What a mess....The everlasting gospel, is not the gospel/good news of Christ, as outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. The Dodgeball cannot read 5th grade English, besides not knowing what the term "gospel" means.

Pay attention...

Rev. 14 KJV
6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

What is the "good news" here:

for the hour of his judgment is come:

The devil's judgment. The everlasting gospel/good news, is not the good news re. the Saviour's dbr, as outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Notice:

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach

Galatians 1 would put that angel under a curse.

Tell us, Dodgeball: Did Judas preach?:

"Hey, everyone!!!! The master is going to die for our sins, and be raised again, for our justification!!!! Believe this good news to be saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yes, or no.

dodge

What a mess....The everlasting gospel, is not the gospel/good news of Christ, as outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. The Dodgeball cannot read 5th grade English, besides not knowing what the term "gospel" means.

Pay attention...

Rev. 14 KJV
6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

What is the "good news" here:

for the hour of his judgment is come:

The devil's judgment. The everlasting gospel/good news, is not the good news re. the Saviour's dbr, as outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Notice:

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach

Galatians 1 would put that angel under a curse.

Tell us, Dodgeball: Did Judas preach?:

"Hey, everyone!!!! The master is going to die for our sins, and be raised again, for our justification!!!! Believe this good news to be saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yes, or no.

No need to respond I as a rule do not read your useless UN-scriptural dribble.

Seems you really don't know how to read in context. You might want to take a reading comprehension course.

You don't know what you don't know and you don't know even what you think you know,sad.

As Paul said you preach another Gospel, which has eternal consequences.

I. The first angel was sent on an errand antecedent to it, and that was to preach the everlasting gospel, v. 6, 7. Observe,
1. The gospel is an everlasting gospel; it is so in its nature, and it will be so in its consequences. Though all flesh be grass, the word of the Lord endureth for ever.
2. It is a work fit for an angel to preach this everlasting gospel; such is the dignity, and such is the difficulty of that work! And yet we have this treasure in earthen vessels.
3. The everlasting gospel is of great concern to all the world; and, as it is the concern of all, it is very much to be desired that it should be made known to all, even to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people.
4. The gospel is the great means whereby men are brought to fear God, and to give glory to him. Natural religion is not sufficient to keep up the fear of God, nor to secure to him glory from men; it is the gospel that revives the fear of God, and retrieves his glory in the world.
5. When idolatry creeps into the churches of God, it is by the preaching of the gospel, attended by the power of the Holy Spirit, that men are turned from idols to serve the living God, as the Creator of the heaven, and the earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters, v. 7. To worship any God besides him who created the world is idolatry.
II. The second angel follows the other, and proclaims the actual fall of Babylon. The preaching of the everlasting gospel had shaken the foundations of antichristianism in the world, and hastened its downfall. By Babylon is generally understood Rome, which was before called Sodom and Egypt, for wickedness and cruelty, and is now first called Babylon, for pride and idolatry. Observe,
1. What God has fore-ordained and foretold shall be done as certainly as if it were done already.
2. The greatness of the papal Babylon will not be able to prevent her fall, but will make it more dreadful and remarkable.
3. The wickedness of Babylon, in corrupting, debauching, and intoxicating the nations round about her, will make her fall just and will declare the righteousness of God in her utter ruin, v. 8. Her crimes are recited as the just cause of her destruction.
III. A third angel follows the other two, and gives warning to all of that divine vengeance which would overtake all those that obstinately adhered to the antichristian interest after God had thus proclaimed its downfall, v. 9, 10. If after this (this threatening denounced against Babylon, and in part already executed) any should persist in their idolatry, professing subjection to the beast and promoting his cause, they must expect to drink deep of the wind of the wrath of God; they shall be for ever miserable in soul and body; Jesus Christ will inflict this punishment upon them, and the holy angels will behold it and approve of it. Idolatry, both pagan and papal, is a damning sin in its own nature, and will prove fatal to those who persist in it, after fair warning given by the word of Providence; those who refuse to come out of Babylon, when thus called, and resolve to partake of her sins, must receive of her plagues; and the guilt and ruin of such incorrigible idolaters will serve to set forth the excellency of the patience and obedience of the saints. These graces shall be rewarded with salvation and glory. When the treachery and rebellion of others shall be punished with everlasting destruction, then it will be said, to the honour of the faithful (v. 12): Here is the patience of the saints; you have before seen their patience exercised, now you see it rewarded.

The above commentary written by Matthew Henry.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/Comm/mhc/Rev/Rev_014.cfm?a=1181006