ECT Do those who believe MAD believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

dodge

Do you believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

PAUL SAID:

Eph 3:5
Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Eph 3:6
That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

All the Apostles received the "mystery" by the Spirit according to the Apostle Paul ! Do you not believe Paul ?

dodge

I received it by the Spirit so what point are you trying to make?

The point is the Apostle Paul was supposedly the only one that received the "mystery" of the Gospel to the gentiles , and Paul himself says that just aint so.

You know 1 gospel for the Jews and 1 Gospel for the gentiles , which is WRONG there is only one Gospel.

Jerry Shugart

Those within MAD do not teach that Paul was the only one to receive the mystery. So cease from misrepresenting the teaching of MAD!

Interplanner

Those within MAD do not teach that Paul was the only one to receive the mystery. So cease from misrepresenting the teaching of MAD!

They sure blow up a lot of bridges by saying Paul had one gospel (revealed secretly) while Peter had another! Oh well, you sure need to win.

dodge

I have been told EXACTLY that by many in MAD. How about if you do not like or agree with the thread just move along.

You know the Gospel to the house of Israel and another Gospel for the gentiles, and FYI I did not misrepresent anyone.

Interplanner

To clarify: I think "Israel" should have known that their mission was not the same as had been under the monarchy as early as Isaiah. Or as Acts 13 says: David served God's purpose in that generation. It is no longer a purpose, because we know that God did not want a king anyway.

SaulToPaul 2

Either Paul lied OR all the Apostles received the one GOSPEL the same way.

PAUL SAID:

Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Think.
Which holy apostles?

dodge

Think.
Which holy apostles?

ALL of them according to Paul and also the prophets.

STP, Paul was pretty specific he did say in other ages it wasn't made known and is now revealed unto his "holy apostles " and "prophets" by the Spirit.

I believe to ignore this and still claim there are two gospels is not only disingenuous ,but if you cannot see the truth of what Paul taught how then can you claim to follow Paul ?

Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit.

Eph 3:6
That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Notice Paul says by THE Gospel not by the Gospels.

DAN P

I have been told EXACTLY that by many in MAD. How about if you do not like or agree with the thread just move along.

You know the Gospel to the house of Israel and another Gospel for the gentiles, and FYI I did not misrepresent anyone.

Hi and I JUST like to break up your FEST A FRAUD of JOVIALITY , but what does PROPHET mean ??

What does APOSTOLE/POSTOLOS mean ??

In the B O C there are in Eph 4:11 APOSTLES and PROPHETS in the B O C and these are not the 12 , HOW ABOUT THAT !!

And verse tells all why Prophets and APOSOTLES are required in the Body , for the EQUIPPING of the SAINTS !!

APOSTLE is a messenger !!!

PROPHET is one who speAKS FORTH !!

You need to get a GRIP and not be CALLOW , RIGHT , YESSSSSSSS !!

dan p

Last edited:

Danoh

To clarify: I think "Israel" should have known that their mission was not the same as had been under the monarchy as early as Isaiah. Or as Acts 13 says: David served God's purpose in that generation. It is no longer a purpose, because we know that God did not want a king anyway.

More like to muddy things up.

You remain as clueless as dodge.

You two ought to write a book "about" together - neither one of you appears to care about Scripture itself.

Over two years Interplanner - over TWO years - and you have yet to cite even ONE passage of Scripture.

Not even ONE.

What, pray tell; is your obvious hate for allowing the Scrupture to present Its' case Itself?

dodge is obviously not one who has bothered to invest much time in the Scripture.

You, on the other hand, are obviously one who prefers your endless books "about" over any actual time in Scripture.

Two frauds attempting to lay out for others the very Book you both have so obviously, so largely...ignored.

2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

dodge

Hi and I JUST like to break up your FEST A FRAUD of JOVIALITY , but what does PROPHET mean ??

What does APOSTOLE/POSTOLOS mean ??

In the B O C there are in Eph 4:11 APOSTLES and PROPHETS in the B O C and these are not the 12 , HOW ABOUT THAT !!

And verse tells all why Prophets and APOSOTLES are required in the Body , for the EQUIPPING of the SAINTS !!

APOSTLE is a messenger !!!

PROPHET is one who speAKS FORTH !!

You need to get a GRIP and not be CALLOW , RIGHT , YESSSSSSSS !!

dan p

Hey Dan do you have any clue what is "is" ?

dodge

More like to muddy things up.

You remain as clueless as dodge.

You two ought to write a book "about" together - neither one of you appears to care about Scripture itself.

Over two years Interplanner - over TWO years - and you have yet to cite even ONE passage of Scripture.

Not even ONE.

What, pray tell; is your obvious hate for allowing the Scrupture to present Its' case Itself?

dodge is obviously not one who has bothered to invest much time in the Scripture.

You, on the other hand, are obviously one who prefers your endless books "about" over any actual time in Scripture.

Two frauds attempting to lay out for others the very Book you both have so obviously, so largely...ignored.

2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

Got ya ! It does NOT mean exactly what it says. It can only mean what you and other madist have distorted, taken out of context, perverted, and turned from the true meaning of to fit into MAD.

IF and I doubt that you have spent much time in scripture every bit of it has been filtered through MAD deception and distortions.

You are staring to look like a Roman Catholic and like them it never means what it clearly teaches and says.

DAN P

Hey Dan do you have any clue what is "is" ?

Hi and I see that you can answer the above post !!

Because you can not , NOR explain a simple thing , like HOW WERE YOU SAVED as Paul was the PATTERN !!

So , how does the PATTERN work , YOU DO NOT KNOWWWWWWWWWW !!

I am going for a YOGURT while you STEWWwwwwwwwwww without a CLUE !!

dan p