ECT Do Madists break bread?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

A God coming down from Heaven to become a man in Mary's womb was invented by blind religionists.

The God entering into the prepared human Jesus at His baptism for ministry, after the vessel Jesus was prepared by Gods living word, is scripture.

Christ fully died, which no God could do.

God raised Jesus from the dead and permeated the man Jesus in the resurrection under the everlasting covenant.

Heb 13:20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

LA

Right Divider

Body part
A God coming down from Heaven to become a man in Mary's womb was invented by blind religionists.

The God entering into the prepared human Jesus at His baptism for ministry, after the vessel Jesus was prepared by Gods living word, is scripture.

Christ fully died, which no God could do.

God raised Jesus from the dead and permeated the man Jesus in the resurrection under the everlasting covenant.

Heb 13:20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

LA
You make up more stupid stuff. Where IN SCRIPTURE did you get that one?

Note that Jesus ALSO said that HE would raise HIMSELF up (i.e., resurrect).
Joh 2:19-21 KJV Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. (20) Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? (21) But he spake of the temple of his body.
You are completely ignorant regarding what the scripture actually teaches. It shows in every one of your posts.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You make up more stupid stuff. Where IN SCRIPTURE did you get that one?

Note that Jesus ALSO said that HE would raise HIMSELF up (i.e., resurrect).
Joh 2:19-21 KJV Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. (20) Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? (21) But he spake of the temple of his body.
You are completely ignorant regarding what the scripture actually teaches. It shows in every one of your posts.

You do not believe the Father was in His Son.

Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
Joh 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

You learn from your religion of the lost.

LA