D'ist Drones Drop Dead!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I reject one gospelism (Galatians 2:7 KJV).

I do too!

This is an announcement of 'good news/gospel' by the angel Gabriel to Zacharia concerning the birth of John the Baptist:

Luk 1:19 And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings[euaggelizo].

...which is not the same 'good news/gospel' as this:

Luk 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings[euaggelizo] of great joy, which shall be to all people.
Luk 2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

They are both 'good newses/gospels' but they are announced by different angels and concern two different people......obviously.

.....and neither one of those 'good newses/gospels' are the same as this 'good news/gospel':

Luk 8:1 And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings[euaggelizo/gospel] of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him,

But Luke 8:1 is the same 'good news/gospel' as this one:

Mat 4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel[euaggelion/good news] of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

But none of those are the same 'good news/gospel' as this one:

Gal 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel[proeuaggelizomai/good news] unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

And neither is that one or the others the same as this 'good news/gospel':

1Co 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you [the gospel[euaggelion/good news] which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
1Co 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

That is the 'gospel/good news/euaggelion' by which one is saved today and for the last circa two thousand years. Personally, I think one should consider it, seriously.

All of these different 'gospels/good newses' have different content and contexts.
Words mean things.
Things that are different are not the same.

There's more but these should be enough to make the point, that is, for those who want to rightly divide the Word of truth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You have no reason to be so hostile. You didn't learn a thing on your short time out. Perhaps a longer one is in order and maybe a trip to the Dr. for some high blood pressure meds. You seem to blow your top rather quickly. That's not good for you.

He'll start using foul language again. You can bet on it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No you are lying. Inferred bad language is not bad language. And with the forum being called the 'back alley' I was under the assumption that the language filter was off.

I have to talk 'sweet talk' in the back alley now! You're a joke and can't defend your 'perversion gospel' so you have to try and get me on a technicality. If I get banned from here it would be badge of honor that I would wear proudly.

Be careful what ya wish for.