D'ist Drones Drop Dead!

Epoisses

I don't recall you using it or not using it, but it seemed pretty clear that you do hate us, the way you flew off the handle and cussed. But we're used to it. You're by no means the first and you won't be the last.

Your obscenity was unexpected, but perhaps the spanking learned you a lesson.

I didn't cuss either. Please get your facts straight.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't recall you using it or not using it, but it seemed pretty clear that you do hate us, the way you flew off the handle and cussed. But we're used to it. You're by no means the first and you won't be the last.

Your obscenity was unexpected, but perhaps the spanking learned you a lesson.

We can only hope. I think he can't help himself and will continue to "fly off the handle" and get himself banned.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You need to acknowledge your unbelief and hatred for the pure gospel of Christ. God is not one to mess around with and Paul did say that those who pervert the gospel commit the highest sin. I'm just here to help you my unbelieving buddy. Can I get a hug?

You really ought to stop using foul language in the future. The Mods warned you by banning you.

Epoisses

Why are you lying?

No you are lying. Inferred bad language is not bad language. And with the forum being called the 'back alley' I was under the assumption that the language filter was off.

I have to talk 'sweet talk' in the back alley now! You're a joke and can't defend your 'perversion gospel' so you have to try and get me on a technicality. If I get banned from here it would be badge of honor that I would wear proudly.

musterion

No you are lying. Inferred bad language is not bad language.

It was not inferred. It was implied, by you. That's why you got spanked and sent to your room.

And with the forum being called the 'back alley' I was under the assumption that the language filter was off.

Then you shoulda asked first.

I have to talk 'sweet talk' in the back alley now! You're a joke and can't defend your 'perversion gospel' so you have to try and get me on a technicality.

TOL house rules are not technicalities.

If I get banned from here it would be badge of honor that I would wear proudly.

Then why not just leave and never come back. Easier on you and everyone else that way.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It was not inferred. It was implied, by you. That's why you got spanked and sent to your room.

Then why not just leave and never come back. Easier on you and everyone else that way.

I agree with you M. EPO is in that group of posters on TOL, where there's a question of whether he is a true member of the Body of Christ or not? He seems to reject the Grace Gospel, which raises a red flag. He also has a weakness for using "Inferred bad language." He's gotten himself banned for that lack of self-control.

Epoisses

This is the 'back alley' forum you moron. It's supposed to be no holds barred!

Epoisses

I agree with you M. EPO is in that group of posters on TOL, where there's a question of whether he is a true member of the Body of Christ or not? He seems to reject the Grace Gospel, which raises a red flag. He also has a weakness for using "Inferred bad language." He's gotten himself banned for that lack of self-control.

I reject the dispensational dual gospel not the grace gospel you moron!