ECT Disposing of a MAD list

God's Truth

Here ya go.
Hop to it.
Get er done.

Matthew 16:20 KJV
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Read the whole story.

Philippians 2:11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
John 6:63 The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

You would understand the scripture Matthew 16:20, IF you would obey Jesus' teachings.

Matthew through John were pertaining to the Lost sheep of the House of Israel GT. You really NEED to learn how to "Rightly Divide" the Bible.

Interplanner

[/B]
It looks as if you're confused by a LOT of things. No offense intended. A lot of folks on TOL are EXTREMELY confused. You just happen to be one of them.

Thanks for all the help of making a question even more confused. I am not confused myself about either Christ or his mission. But the person seems to be asking "which Christ?" and/or "which mission?" The fact that you don't find THAT confusing is not a good sign.

Interplanner

Matthew through John were pertaining to the Lost sheep of the House of Israel GT. You really NEED to learn how to "Rightly Divide" the Bible.

The way to understand the bible is not by the so-called divisions but by its unity. Your assertion is not really true; when the topic comes up, it is because Christ wants Israel to be missionaries to the world. 221 of them (at least) got launched during his ministry. It is not because of 2P2P in the Bible (which is merely another mindless 'dividing' of the Bible into unworkable compartments). it is not because there was a separate offer to Israel; that is phantom. It is because they had background that would be useful to use in evangelism. This is why the appeal or urging of Rom 11 starts in 10:14 with the series of questions about them being preachers to the world.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The way to understand the bible is not by the so-called divisions but by its unity. Your assertion is not really true; when the topic comes up, it is because Christ wants Israel to be missionaries to the world. 221 of them (at least) got launched during his ministry. It is not because of 2P2P in the Bible (which is merely another mindless 'dividing' of the Bible into unworkable compartments). it is not because there was a separate offer to Israel; that is phantom. It is because they had background that would be useful to use in evangelism. This is why the appeal or urging of Rom 11 starts in 10:14 with the series of questions about them being preachers to the world.

Like I just told you, it's best for you not to dismiss something you don't have complete knowledge of.