Dispensations Denied:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

The true Dispensations of God’s authority over a People are flat out denied by those calling themselves “Dispensationalists”. - These are the true hypocrites of the lost world of Satan. Hypocrites, confessing they love Christ, the Word of God, and their ENEMIES, when they hypercritically curse all three in their heart, and also with their lips.

Yes! Mr. Answer Man, -- I received this before I got up this morning, and it is NOW 7:09 AM, Sunday, June 20, 2010 SIR - Wise man!

The Dispensations of the Ordinances of God are, in SHORT as follows:

*From the beginning until the sin was the first half of the first and only Dispensation.

*Death reigned from the sin of Adam to the Law of Moses; that was the second Dispensation.

*The Law was the enmity, or the barrier / wall / defense between God’s people and Satan. Israel remained SAFE behind that Wall or enmity God placed between them and Satan. - That ORDINANCE / LAW was the Third and final Dispensation. --- Hear me out Hypocrite!

However, the Second Half of the First Dispensation, - God started building the New Walls of Salvation, starting with the Last days of the third and final Dispensation. – John the Baptist, being the exiled, TRUE High Priest of God, changed the Old LAW to the Baptism of Repentance. – Baptism of Repentance is exactly what it sounds like, the Law of Repentance by Baptism, without the animal sacrifices. - However, John’s Baptism was only a burial, not a resurrection, even though they had to bring the repented man up out of the water to keep him from drowning. - It wasn’t a Resurrection, - it was a burial only. --- Then along came Jesus, still in the Last days of the Third and final Dispensation, and was buried of John who is doing the burying / the Baptizer. – Three years later, Jesus was killed by the TRUE HYPOCRITES, and Jesus Christ ADDED THE RESURRECTION TO THE BURIAL (changing the Law again), making THAT “ALSO” A / THE, GOOD NEWS. - There were many good news being told by many Prophets in the Last days, but the Good News of the salvation by the blood of Jesus Christ is “THE” Good News / “THE” GOSPEL of Jesus Christ. - Not a different Gospel as taught by foolish and unlearned folk, claming to know it ALL.

The Last Days, or the very end of the Third and final Dispensation, ended with the fulfilling of all the unfulfilled Words of God that were not yet fulfilled. – The Corner Stone of the Temple is the very last thing God / Christ did that fulfilled all. – However, the Last Days were the building of the second half of the First Dispensation. – “IT IS FINISHED” is stating that the Old Law Dispensation was finished, - AND that the second half of the First Dispensation, or the First Dispensation was now FINISHED. That is, -- the re-entering into eternity is the fulfillment of eternity, because there can be no more adding to anything of God and Christ from now on, it is finished. - From Rest unto Rest. – Matthew 25:34 KJV - & - Revelation 22:13 KJV - & - Hebrews 8:13 KJV - AMEN. ---- It is now 8:08 AM – 062010. – And I did not cheat on the time!

Paul – 062010

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Very kind and encouraging words, Paul. :plain:

I'm a [apparently hypocritical] dispensationalist. And I'm curious: How do you define "dispensation", Paul?

I define it as "a dispensing (or giving or distributing) of something (rules, stewardship, affairs, etc.). Do you agree or disagree with my definition?

Randy

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
Yes! Mr. Answer Man, -- I received this before I got up this morning, and it is NOW 7:09 AM, Sunday, June 20, 2010 SIR - Wise man!

Who is "Mr. Answer Man"?

By "received" do you mean you got an email, text, phone call, or telegram?

Who is "Wise man"? Is he the same as "Mr. Answer Man"?

Letsargue

Very kind and encouraging words, Paul. :plain:

I'm a [apparently hypocritical] dispensationalist. And I'm curious: How do you define "dispensation", Paul?

I define it as "a dispensing (or giving or distributing) of something (rules, stewardship, affairs, etc.). Do you agree or disagree with my definition?

Randy

Your definition seems fair, to the most part, but not complete to this situation. God’s time and his divisions of things, amount to the total Word of God. We could divide it into many other dispensations if we do like the fools do and reject what God gives us in his Word.– The three dispensations of God’s time can also be seen as the prelude to the three days of Christ in the heart of the earth. Also, all three dispensations can be looked at as one day, the night followed by the LIGHT, thus the DAY OF THE LORD.

When God changed his whole way of dealing with his or the People, it by necessity changed Dispensations. The Dispensation of the Patriarchs, the Dispensation of the Law, and the first, and supposed to have been, the ONLY dispensation of, - “Grace”, or “Love”, or “God”; - who knows what it was supposed to have been? -- Most likely it started with the one period of the Grace of GOD.

Your nation is about to go into a different Dispensation, - from Liberty to Tyranny. --- Is that about it? – Or can you find somewhere in there something you can slam like the rest of the good “Christians”?

Paul – 062010

Letsargue

Who is "Mr. Answer Man"?

By "received" do you mean you got an email, text, phone call, or telegram?

Who is "Wise man"? Is he the same as "Mr. Answer Man"?

You would had to have follow this thing to get that. - He can tell you, but I suppose he's to much of a "fearful man". -- You know, -- Spiritual Correctness, we can't speak what we have in our hearts because of Spiritual Correctness. There are christians listening. - They'll get angry.

Paul -- 062010

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your definition seems fair, to the most part, but not complete to this situation.
Could you provide a definition, then?
God’s time and his divisions of things, amount to the total Word of God. We could divide it into many other dispensations if we do like the fools do and reject what God gives us in his Word.– The three dispensations of God’s time can also be seen as the prelude to the three days of Christ in the heart of the earth. Also, all three dispensations can be looked at as one day, the night followed by the LIGHT, thus the DAY OF THE LORD.
I'm one of the fools that sees other dispensations, because my understanding of the word "dispensation" is as I defined it earlier. Based on that, every single person on the planet would have to recognize multiple dispensations in scripture.

Can you demonstrate, from the scriptures, why the scriptures demand that those three things you've listed are THE THREE dispensations given by God?

Maybe more specific, according to my understanding of "dispensation", then the following represents a new dispensation...
"And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man. whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man." Gen. 9:5-6
...because he hadn't previously stated a requirement for the death penalty. So this is a dispensation (a dispensing of a rule). Can you demonstrate why this not a dispensation?

When God changed his whole way of dealing with his or the People, it by necessity changed Dispensations. The Dispensation of the Patriarchs, the Dispensation of the Law, and the first, and supposed to have been, the ONLY dispensation of, - “Grace”, or “Love”, or “God”; - who knows what it was supposed to have been? -- Most likely it started with the one period of the Grace of GOD.

Your nation is about to go into a different Dispensation, - from Liberty to Tyranny. --- Is that about it? – Or can you find somewhere in there something you can slam like the rest of the good “Christians”?

Paul – 062010
No idea what you're talking about with your "...you can slam..." comment.

Randy

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...No idea what you're talking about with your "...you can slam..." comment.
He's probably thinking I'll show up and suggest he try it without all the self aggrandizing/doom on you idiots and shouting bits. Or there might be someone else or a team of people he's pointing to. It's hard to tell sometimes. :think:

I called him on the nature of his rhetoric elsewhere. I'll happily leave the heavy lifting to someone with a better set of muscles for it and enjoy what I hope is a fruitful discussion between you two.

:e4e:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have never doubted that you think you are receiving direct personal revelations from somewhere. But thanks for confirming the matter. :squint:

And, no, I am definitely not jealous.

AMR

Letsargue

I have never doubted that you think you are receiving direct personal revelations from somewhere. But thanks for confirming the matter. :squint:

And, no, I am definitely not jealous.

AMR

AAAHHHhhhh! Come on. - Not just a little? - I can see it in your heart.
Your teaching says so, and your reply says so. - You lack of Scriptures to disprove me surely says so. -- And you can't tell what I'm talking about, because of my poor letters. Come on!

Can't you just act as though you have a good and HONEST heart, for once?

Paul -- 062210

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am going to bow out from further dialog with you. It is just too easy to toy with your bizarre behavior and posts and I am verging on sin to so easily make you out the fool that you are. Easy pickings like yourself should be avoided unless one slips into prideful arrogance, and I need to stop now.

AMR

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
You would had to have follow this thing to get that. - He can tell you, but I suppose he's to much of a "fearful man". -- You know, -- Spiritual Correctness, we can't speak what we have in our hearts because of Spiritual Correctness. There are christians listening. - They'll get angry.

Paul -- 062010

I have no idea what any of the above means.

Letsargue

I am going to bow out from further dialog with you. It is just too easy to toy with your bizarre behavior and posts and I am verging on sin to so easily make you out the fool that you are. Easy pickings like yourself should be avoided unless one slips into prideful arrogance, and I need to stop now.

AMR

I don’t blame you at all, if I was a coward, I would also. - If I couldn’t defend my own God with his own Words, I truly would hid my face from the world.

But, I’m here in the Back Alley for your kind to take this advantage of me. But I’ve got you all surrounded it seems, with my little pocket knife of the Spirit. You haven’t even knocked me off my donkey yet; and I’ve killed your donkey with my little knife God gave me.

Paul – 062310

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I don’t blame you at all, if I was a coward, I would also.
What would you do if you were rational? :think:

Didn't I warn you early on that you weren't inviting any discussion worth having by carrying on like that?

- If I couldn’t defend my own God with his own Words, I truly would hid my face from the world.
Maybe you should practice, just in case it happens. We'll wait...:plain:

Letsargue

Didn't I warn you early on that you weren't inviting any discussion worth having by carrying on like that?

Are you saying, I'm suppose to be like YOU, or I'm condemned to hell, or am I just hated by the likes of you, because you can't prove me wrong? ---- BOTH!

Paul -- 062310

Letsargue

Like you all?

It's you guys who can't defend your own God with his own word.
And you're rational? - I'll certanly would not be as you. I'll defend my God with his Sword / Word.

Paul -- 062310

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Letsargue,

What are you doing in the back alley? I am afraid you might knock me on my head and steal my theology. I hope you wouldn't do that, because it is the only one I have. I'm leaving now while I can. :noid:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Are you saying, I'm suppose to be like YOU,
In what particular?

or I'm condemned to hell,
You're confusing me with a mirror on that one. I haven't commented on the disposition of your soul, have I. :nono:

or am I just hated by the likes of you,
Hate you? Don't be daft. I don't even dislike you a little. Until you sit at the grown ups table I'm not going to take you seriously enough for that sort of emotional investment.

because you can't prove me wrong?
It's less about can't and more about you recognizing it. That's the difficulty here.

---- BOTH!
Why are you shouting again anyway...I'm right here.

Paul -- 062310
Were there that many Pauls before you or is there some other significance to the whole numbers attachment? :think:

Letsargue

In what particular?

You're confusing me with a mirror on that one. I haven't commented on the disposition of your soul, have I. :nono:

Hate you? Don't be daft. I don't even dislike you a little. Until you sit at the grown ups table I'm not going to take you seriously enough for that sort of emotional investment.

It's less about can't and more about you recognizing it. That's the difficulty here.

Why are you shouting again anyway...I'm right here.

Were there that many Pauls before you or is there some other significance to the whole numbers attachment? :think:

Hate? ---- Don't sound like love to me! -- Never mind!

Paul -- 062410

Status
Not open for further replies.