ECT D'ism says sin and death are fairy tales

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAN P

Go read the thread on Rom 11.

The D'ists have made official that sin and death are fairy tale problems to be overlooked as things not even mentioned in Heb 9-10 about the new covenant.

We already have a secular culture doing that! Therefore, D'ism is as secular and un-renewed as it gets.

Hi and THE GREEK does mention DISPENSATIONISM , about 4 times and you call the HOLY SPIRIT SECULAR and the word un-renewed , what does that mean ?

dan p

Interplanner

Stuff your "the style didn't sound like him which was disturbing" you wicked fruit inspector, as you just are "offended," cry, like the wimp, and fraud that you are,posing as a member of the boc, when I do not sound "nice" like the people whose boots you lick, are, allegedly, since you are a man pleaser, as I talk to/treat devil children, frauds, like yourself, as the Saviour did, slicing you,dicing you, with chapter, verse, refuting your satanic magic wand sorcery, Replacement "Theology."

Be gone, admitted sodomite, poser.

Tough, rough words, sweetie? Yep-war, the bible/war is tough, rough, fraud, as your "wounded soul," Pharisee act does not work on this board.

Go back to your hankies, cry baby punk.

How does TOL feel about JohnW calling people homosexuals? How come he's not banned for 3 days?

when did Jn 2:21 happen? And who? Jesus only?

Interplanner

Hi and THE GREEK does mention DISPENSATIONISM , about 4 times and you call the HOLY SPIRIT SECULAR and the word un-renewed , what does that mean ?

dan p

Yes there are dispensations/changes of management. NO, there are not two programs which will never coordinate--Ryrie. Perhaps not all who believe D'ism believe Ryrie is right about that, but most of the time it makes no difference.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Go read the thread on Rom 11.
Why?

Just make your case here. :idunno:

The D'ists have made official that sin and death are fairy tale problems.
Strange. I'm a dispensationalist, but I have done no such thing.

Why would you say something like that?

We already have a secular culture doing that! Therefore, D'ism is as secular and un-renewed as it gets.

This is a logical fallacy.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Interplanner

Why?

Just make your case here. :idunno:

Strange. I'm a dispensationalist, but I have done no such thing.

Why would you say something like that?

This is a logical fallacy.

Having "made the case" 100x or 1000x, I thought it might be OK, once, to point someone to a thread next door. I guess that's too much to ask.

RD and John continually say that my beliefs about what is now true in Christ are a fairy tale treatment of the NT, or perhaps of the OT. All they see is real estate for Israel in heb 9-10, to try to make their belief about heb 8:11 stand up. Instead the passage (9-10 explain 8) is saying that Christ's victory over sin and death is what the new covenant is about.

Speaking of logic, at that point RD and john refuse to read any other NT passage on the NC (the last supper, I Cor 10, 2 Cor 3-5) because "God" needs them to protect the race/nation of Israel and its land. Logic?

So, if D'ists end up finally in a position saying Christ's victory over sin and death is a fairy tale way to read the NT, then they are doing what atheist secular thinkers have done for about 200 years.

(I notice your link about the global deluge; you are welcome to a free copy of my DELUGE OF SUSPICIONS. Just send a PM to me or to ask@interplans.net).

Interplanner

JohnW,
why do D'ists use Hebrews to support a geographic period of restoration when 11-13 all say that the land was not the promise; the promise was not received as land; and that we belong to the living new Jerusalem? Seems they should try some other passage, not Hebrews--assuming "Hebrews" is the race/nation.

Interplanner

thx to all D'ists who have tried to say that JohnB's Christ was not the sacrificial lamb, but I'll stick with "Hebrews". (I wonder if "Hebrews" meant "believers"?)

john w

Hall of Fame
How does TOL feel about JohnW calling people homosexuals? How come he's not banned for 3 days?

when did Jn 2:21 happen? And who? Jesus only?
You are a sodomite, as you've admitted, butch. I expose/identify/mark you, as you are.

Explain all of the verses I showed you, re. prophecy, approximately 50 of them. When did they happen?

Fraud, poser.

john w

Hall of Fame
IP's jaw muscles are working, like Cain's before he slew Abel. Better not let him catch you out of uniform, saint john.

I need to stay in my uniform, Mayor, because I do not want to hurt him, with my Joe Jitsu, as my hands are lethal weapons, even in my salt and pepper suit.

john w

Hall of Fame
thx to all D'ists who have tried to say that JohnB's Christ was not the sacrificial lamb, but I'll stick with "Hebrews". (I wonder if "Hebrews" meant "believers"?)

The lamb was never the sin offering,stooge, and the John the B's reference to it was not about 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, despite your spam/assertions-which is your MO on TOL, with even posting the scriptures, "connecting the dots." Your a fraud, posing as a "scholar," who would not know the difference between the book of Ruth, and Ruth Buzzy.

, but I'll stick with "Hebrews"

Wow, Simon! You through all of us Hillbillies into a tailspin, with that debate ender/stumper.

Watch this: I will stick with Genesis- Revelation, re. all the promises made to the believing remnant of the nation Israel.

So there. I just "went over the top," calling your "deuce/seven unsuited."

Teach us, Simon....Please?

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
JohnW,
why do D'ists use Hebrews to support a geographic period of restoration when 11-13 all say that the land was not the promise; the promise was not received as land; and that we belong to the living new Jerusalem? Seems they should try some other passage, not Hebrews--assuming "Hebrews" is the race/nation.
No, punk, you lied, again, and you are going to address all of the verses I gave you, and all of them in the book, re. the land promises, as there are more verses re. the land inheritance promise, "lot of inheritance," than any other promise, and your magic wand sorcery tricks won't work with us bible believers, in contrast to your Grimm's Fairy Tales, Acts 8 Simon, Merlin.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Having "made the case" 100x or 1000x, I thought it might be OK, once, to point someone to a thread next door. I guess that's too much to ask.

RD and John continually say that my beliefs about what is now true in Christ are a fairy tale treatment of the NT, or perhaps of the OT. All they see is real estate for Israel in heb 9-10, to try to make their belief about heb 8:11 stand up. Instead the passage (9-10 explain 8) is saying that Christ's victory over sin and death is what the new covenant is about.

Speaking of logic, at that point RD and john refuse to read any other NT passage on the NC (the last supper, I Cor 10, 2 Cor 3-5) because "God" needs them to protect the race/nation of Israel and its land. Logic?

So, if D'ists end up finally in a position saying Christ's victory over sin and death is a fairy tale way to read the NT, then they are doing what atheist secular thinkers have done for about 200 years.

(I notice your link about the global deluge; you are welcome to a free copy of my DELUGE OF SUSPICIONS. Just send a PM to me or to ask@interplans.net).
Sounds like you're in the middle of some grand argument that spreads far too wide for anyone to easily sum up.

Regardless, OP's accusations do not fit this D'ist, so perhaps you need to rethink your approach.

Interplanner

Sounds like you're in the middle of some grand argument that spreads far too wide for anyone to easily sum up.

Regardless, OP's accusations do not fit this D'ist, so perhaps you need to rethink your approach.

And yet, if we discussed it, you would probably believe that there are two programs in the Bible that don't touch or very little. Which is how Ryrie defined the essence of D'ism.

This just happened over the weekend. I could not get the gang to interact about a docudrama that contended that the Reformation needed to be finished. It was 99% what the gang believe, and maybe you. But instead of interacting one of them said we don't believe in visions from the Spirit. As if that made any difference.

What is the essential belief of D'ism?

Interplanner

You are a sodomite, as you've admitted, butch. I expose/identify/mark you, as you are.

Explain all of the verses I showed you, re. prophecy, approximately 50 of them. When did they happen?

Fraud, poser.

The list you gave does not clear up what Jesus taught and thought from the beginning which was his sacrifice was the Gospel.

You are obsessed with land for Israel instead of the question that 'turns' the whole NT.

I will be contacting the staff here about your sexual comment.

Interplanner

That rules can change.

But when it comes to Messianic issues, it is not that so much as whether there are two skew programs running in the Bible. Skew = not coherent, not meeting. Dallas prof. Ryrie says yes. Messianic issues, not those before vs after the Noah deluge, are still being debated today.

It is this view of the Bible that started in the 1800s (I say that because yes, there are teachers in the church's history that would agree with you that different rules have applied at different times.) The teachers of D'ism initially said the Bible makes no sense as is. It 'needed' their belief system to make sense. That belief system is D'ist futurism, which claims there is unfinished business God needs to do with Israel in (the/our) future.

Oddly enough, D'ism as put together then, missed many, many of the NT passages on the topic. They also missed or blocked NT history which should have included a sensible treatment of the destruction of Jerusalem in the 1st century.

Interplanner

Philips and Zefirelli's JESUS OF NAZARETH is available at Pureflix. It's one way to get familiar with the Zealots. There is a very good dialogue in part 1 where the Zealots are just beginning to realize that Jesus does not mean a kingdom for Israel, and never did. They still see a way to co-opt him, but they don't really see him as the warrior they want.

john w

Hall of Fame
The list you gave does not clear up what Jesus taught and thought from the beginning which was his sacrifice was the Gospel.

You are obsessed with land for Israel instead of the question that 'turns' the whole NT.

Fraud, poser, magic "man," as you delete/revise, with your wand, most of prophecy.

You, to the LORD God: You are obsessed with land for Israel!!!!! Stop it!!!!! Why are the land promises, to this Israel junk, the most prevalent promise in all of scripture!!!!! I've deleted them, made them disappear, with my "spiritual" raping of the scripture, as you are done with the nation Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The LORD God: Depart from me, you child of the devil. I never knew you....

Now-Explain all of the verses I showed you, re. prophecy, approximately 50 of them. When did they happen?

I will be contacting the staff here about your sexual comment.
Go ahead, punk. It won't do you any good, cry baby, as you've conceded that your are a sodomite, coming on to me with your "cute" "JohnnyW" spam, even though my name is" John." When asked why you do that, we hear not a peep, which means you dig men so stuff your offended scam, scammer.

I told you to knock it off, as I dig women, but you persist, effeminate one.

Status
Not open for further replies.