ECT D'ism says sin and death are fairy tales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

Go read the thread on Rom 11.

The D'ists have made official that sin and death are fairy tale problems to be overlooked as things not even mentioned in Heb 9-10 about the new covenant.

We already have a secular culture doing that! Therefore, D'ism is as secular and un-renewed as it gets.

Interplanner

If being in Christ is a fairy tale statement, then the things he solves must be fairy tale problems! Welcome to D'ism everyone.

Interplanner

Christ solved sin and death in heb 8-10. In your 'book' he will get Israel a future kingdom. Because you don't let 9-10 render Jer 31. You do it yourself, through Ryrie, Chafer, Scofield. You have 2 gospels (STP has 3) but there is only one in Scripture, and Christ and the Father are one.

Interplanner

In 1000 posts on these passages, I don't know once when your gang has mentioned that Christ is the center of it. Not Christ the King over a future Israel, but Christ the sacrificed body in the Gospel. 'a body you have prepared for me.' Which he says is what Jer 31 and the Isaiah passage is about (repeated in Rom 11 as presently fulfilled)

And you wonder why I think you have a Christ-less system?

Interplanner

You don't pay attention.

Tam, that is a lie because just yesterday I was quite pleased with JohnW's page on redemption in Christ--until I realized it must be pasted/copied from somewhere else because it didn't sound like him.

Why would I miss and not enjoy something that is my burning passion? It's a ridiculous statement.

I know of no spot where there is true excitement about Christ crucified (which of course does not mean Christ the zealot/conquering warrior which the 1st century wanted). If you are brimming with it, then great spill and share OK? I find you guys almost in disdain of it.

Interplanner

No he don't....but that is when one as an agenda

I get so much grief from these people that if they ever said something Christ exulting, I'd copy it. JohnW did yesterday but then the style didn't sound like him which was disturbing.

All they know is one line about the NC and are highly trained at insulting people . There must be weekend seminars on that at their churches.

Interplanner

Yep.
His agenda is to fictionalize as much of scripture as he can, and spiritualize the rest.
I don't even know why he bothers reading scripture, because he changes most of it to fit his fictionalized version.

You are ridiculous. Give 3 examples of fiction. What's wrong with the spiritual gifts, blessings, meaning?

Interplanner

Biblical spiritual meaning:

'Destroy this temple, and I will raise it up in three days.'
'offer your bodies as living sacrifices.'
'you died and your life is now hidden in God'

So much for freaks who say there is something wrong with spiritual meaning in the NT.

Interplanner

Yep.
His agenda is to fictionalize as much of scripture as he can, and spiritualize the rest.
I don't even know why he bothers reading scripture, because he changes most of it to fit his fictionalized version.

I read a chapter a day to figure out what on earth you people mean. You are ignorant, anti-historical, anti-grammatical, clumsy, claiming to know Hebrew but don't read it and don't even cite authorities when you make your blastoons.

Everything I hear from you is a matter of inserting NOT into each and every passage until it is decapitated, dismembered, and unrecognizable. 5 times just today.

That's why you never have extended discussions about one verse. You just move on and use Marxist snow job tactics.

drbrumley

Biblical spiritual meaning:

'Destroy this temple, and I will raise it up in three days.'
'offer your bodies as living sacrifices.'
'you died and your life is now hidden in God'

So much for freaks who say there is something wrong with spiritual meaning in the NT.

So what do you want to discuss IP....a biblical topic please, not an insulting Dispy bashing thread.

Interplanner

The main proponent--or the most vocal--says that to believe that what God did in Christ is the fulfillment of all that was meant for Israel, so that they especially would be missionaries to the world--he says that is a fairy tale.

When this is applied to Heb 8-10 and the new covenant, he only knows 8:11, as do most of his friends. They never, at the same time, seem to know what the last supper 's new covenant was about or heb chs 9-10 or 2 Cor 3-5. To them it is only for Israel, it is geographic and it is future.

So the result to me is the title of this thread. It is not a bash, it is absolutely where you end up with D'ism. Those three features are clarly a lie, are dishonest. Even though Heb 8-10 are about Christ solving sin and death, that is a 'fairy tale' because the reality of Christ is his giving Israel a restored kingdom; sometimes it sounds like that is the only reality they know. It has been months since I heard an impassioned love for Christ crucified, and an honoring of Christ resurrected as the actual son of David declared by Acts 2 and Rom 1.

Thanks for asking!

(9 chapters are referred to)

john w

Hall of Fame
I get so much grief from these people that if they ever said something Christ exulting, I'd copy it. JohnW did yesterday but then the style didn't sound like him which was disturbing.

All they know is one line about the NC and are highly trained at insulting people . There must be weekend seminars on that at their churches.
Stuff your "the style didn't sound like him which was disturbing" you wicked fruit inspector, as you just are "offended," cry, like the wimp, and fraud that you are,posing as a member of the boc, when I do not sound "nice" like the people whose boots you lick, are, allegedly, since you are a man pleaser, as I talk to/treat devil children, frauds, like yourself, as the Saviour did, slicing you,dicing you, with chapter, verse, refuting your satanic magic wand sorcery, Replacement "Theology."

Be gone, admitted sodomite, poser.

Tough, rough words, sweetie? Yep-war, the bible/war is tough, rough, fraud, as your "wounded soul," Pharisee act does not work on this board.

Go back to your hankies, cry baby punk.

SaulToPaul 2

Stuff your "the style didn't sound like him which was disturbing" you wicked fruit inspector, as you just are "offended," cry, like the wimp, and fraud that you are,posing as a member of the boc, when I do not sound "nice" like the people whose boots you lick, are, allegedly, since you are a man pleaser, as I talk to/treat devil children, frauds, like yourself, as the Saviour did, slicing you,dicing you, with chapter, verse, refuting your satanic magic wand sorcery, Replacement "Theology."

Be gone, admitted sodomite, poser.

Tough, rough words, sweetie? Yep-war, the bible/war is tough, rough, fraud, as your "wounded soul," Pharisee act does not work on this board.

Go back to your hankies, cry baby punk.

IP's jaw muscles are working, like Cain's before he slew Abel. Better not let him catch you out of uniform, saint john.

Status
Not open for further replies.