Disgusting Media Sat On Sexual Assault For A Partisan Victory

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
It always amazes me how some conservatives don't see Fox News as part of "the media". I mean, if conservatives really believed the above, they would absolutely loathe Fox News and especially Hannity who is basically not even hiding the fact that he's little more than a Trump campaign surrogate.

Newspapers have different sections, including regular news and also opinion. So do cable news networks. Hannity is part of the "opinion section", so there is no reason for him to hide his opinion. But the "news section" of Fox is far more fair and balanced than any other news. That's what pinheads like you don't understand. The other corrupt news outlets inject their hard news with leftist propaganda. Fox does not.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You're just relieved he's not here to make mincemeat out of you.

Go on now. Use lots of words to pretend you don't know it. :)

nah - i'll let my signature line stand on it's own :)

meanwhile, as i said, thought you'd like to know that acw jumped the shark :darwinsm:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You and aCW benefit by zoo not being here, because he could make mincemeat out of both of you and do it with an economy of words that each of you find impossible.

Please don't put me in the same category as someone who called me a pedophile and stated that I molest my children before beating them up.

Regarding zoo22.

He, like you, is/was (I suspect that he's passed, RIP) a very morally confused person. While I did mock him incessantly for his immoral stances on the issues, I prayed that he and you would accept Christ as your Savior and see the Truth.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Please don't put me in the same category as someone who called me a pedophile and stated that I molest my children before beating them up.

I don't condone calling any poster a pedophile or a child molester without clear and compelling factual support for it. Having said that, you know well the things you and sod have both said about people here that you both knew wasn't true, so maybe this is a good time for you to see your past tactics viewed through that lens.

Regarding zoo22.

He, like you, is/was (I suspect that he's passed, RIP) a very morally confused person. While I did mock him incessantly for his immoral stances on the issues, I prayed that he and you would accept Christ as your Savior and see the Truth.

I don't know where zoo is, but I do know he has a better grasp on morality than the so-called Christians here.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I don't condone calling any poster a pedophile or a child molester without clear and compelling factual support for it.

i saw an unsupported claim on the internet, so (following acw's requirement for proof of unsupported claims) i accepted it as true :idunno:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Please don't put me in the same category as someone who called me a pedophile and stated that I molest my children before beating them up......
Hurtful accusations are not nice are they. Yet, hurtful accusations are your stock and trade. Maybe you should not snivel about being served what you dish out regularly.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Feminism has taken you all over. Good job.

Too busy calling me a 'misogynist' and remaining ignorant. I tried to warn yall and open yalls eyes, but apparently that takes a certain 1st century miracle :rotfl:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I don't condone calling any poster a pedophile or a child molester without clear and compelling factual support for it. Having said that, you know well the things you and sod have both said about people here that you both knew wasn't true, so maybe this is a good time for you to see your past tactics viewed through that lens.

I see that like many moral relativists here on TOL, you're confused. While I do mock regularly those who proudly stand for immoral causes and even speculate that based on their unwavering stance on a certain topic, that the person might very well engage in the behavior that they defend.

That being said: Is that the same as accusing someone who stands for decency and does his best to love his neighbor as he'd love himself of beating and molesting his own children and raping pre-pubescent children?

I'm not here to reason with you, this post is for those who stand for decency and love God.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yet YOU act like you DO know him personally when you make personal judgements about him . You're such a 2-faced hypocrite

The women are all liars and defamers. Their beloved feminist candidate got slammed by Trump, and now they are doing what such women have been PROVEN to do when they don't get their way and resort to nasty accusations.

It's sad that these morons can't just accept the inevitable reality of that :rolleyes: