Disgusting Media Sat On Sexual Assault For A Partisan Victory

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
womanizing idiots well always exist in our society, it's the press responsibility to vet these people and report what they find in a timely manner so the electorate can make informed voting decisions. so pardon me, if my language is harsher on the media who abandoned their necessary responsibilities so Satan can be elected than on Trump.

He's been accused of multiple accounts of sexual assault, which isn't the same thing as "womanizing." And yet - your outrage is with the timing of the reports. There's something wrong with that.

rexlunae

Were you as outraged by Bill Clinton? Or, does he get a pass because he's a liberal Democrat? Be honest now.

He doesn't get any kind of pass. But there's a difference. The only thing he was definitively found to have done is have a series of affairs. That's not illegal, and it isn't Hillary's fault. There was a special prosecutor with $40 million to try to dig up something to charge him with, and the best they could find was perjury related to a consensual affair and obstruction of justice, neither of which lead to a conviction in the Senate. Bill is definitely a bad husband, and he might be a lot worse, but the evidence of the worse is relatively weak, and ultimately, its up to Hillary how to handle to "bad husband" side of things. If she wants to forgive his infidelity, that's fine with me, and it doesn't hurt my impression of her one iota.

rexlunae

I don't care what he is.

Odd that you're suddenly indifferent to the character of the person you're supporting. You think that's consistent with your approach to other candidates for office?

He is right on policy and Hillary is wrong.

I think you're wrong about that, but there's barely time for policy in an election as horrible as this one has been. Trumps policy proposals have been downright incoherent, most of the time.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He doesn't get any kind of pass. But there's a difference. The only thing he was definitively found to have done is have a series of affairs. That's not illegal, and it isn't Hillary's fault. There was a special prosecutor with $40 million to try to dig up something to charge him with, and the best they could find was perjury related to a consensual affair and obstruction of justice, neither of which lead to a conviction in the Senate. Bill is definitely a bad husband, and he might be a lot worse, but the evidence of the worse is relatively weak, and ultimately, its up to Hillary how to handle to "bad husband" side of things. If she wants to forgive his infidelity, that's fine with me, and it doesn't hurt my impression of her one iota.

So, Trump saying some "Nasty things" is FAR worse than Clinton's accusations of rape and many affairs? You sure have a strange way of measuring wrongness? According to you, words are worse than actions. I get it.

rexlunae

So, Trump saying some "Nasty things" is FAR worse than Clinton's accusations of rape and many affairs?

You can't even present what's happened accurately, so determined are you to minimize the awfulness of Trump. What Trump was caught saying on the bus to Billy Bush was about as bad as possible, but it isn't the extent of the latest outrage. There have been eight women who've come forward to say that those words describe things that he did to them. If Clinton is a rapist, the evidence of it is fairly weak, and he's never actually justified sexual assault as far as I know.

And no, an affair isn't on the same level as what Trump has definitely said, or what he's been accused of doing.

You sure have a strange way of measuring wrongness? According to you, words are worse than actions. I get it.[/I]

There are currently more accusations of actual actions against Trump then there ever were against Bill Clinton. And again, Bill is not running for any office.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Rex said the following in Post # 22 "He doesn't get any kind of pass. But there's a difference. The only thing he was definitively found to have done is have a series of affairs. That's not illegal, and it isn't Hillary's fault."

So, if we go by what Rex is saying, Trump's "dirty talk" is worse than Bill's rape charges and affairs.

rexlunae

Rex said the following in Post # 22 "He doesn't get any kind of pass. But there's a difference. The only thing he was definitively found to have done is have a series of affairs. That's not illegal, and it isn't Hillary's fault."

So, if we go by what Rex is saying, Trump's "dirty talk" is worse than Bill's rape charges and affairs.

Try reading a little closer.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You can't even present what's happened accurately, so determined are you to minimize the awfulness of Trump. What Trump was caught saying on the bus to Billy Bush was about as bad as possible, but it isn't the extent of the latest outrage. There have been eight women who've come forward to say that those words describe things that he did to them. If Clinton is a rapist, the evidence of it is fairly weak, and he's never actually justified sexual assault as far as I know.

And no, an affair isn't on the same level as what Trump has definitely said, or what he's been accused of doing.

There are currently more accusations of actual actions against Trump then there ever were against Bill Clinton. And again, Bill is not running for any office.

Nuff said. I rest my case.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
You can't even present what's happened accurately, so determined are you to minimize the awfulness of Trump.......
It is you who are not being honest. Trump is not awful. He has a great family, great kids, and everyone who actually knows him likes him. You are a lemming led by the nose, by a corrupt media. Stop being a pinhead and saying stupid stuff.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Odd that you're suddenly indifferent to the character of the person you're supporting. You think that's consistent with your approach to other candidates for office?......

You're not too bright are you. My problem with Hillary is not her character alone, it is that she is a PROVEN CRIMINAL in matters of state and that she is a congenital liar when it comes to matters of state. She has sold out American interests to the highest bidder. Those are ACTIONS, not just character. Trump is none of those.

rexlunae

It is you who are not being honest. Trump is not awful.

Oh, but he is.

He has a great family,

...just ask his three wives. One of whom probably leaked his tax return.

... great kids, and everyone who actually knows him likes him.

Unless you count these folks:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...latest-summer-zervos-apprentice-a7362526.html
http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...6/04/trump-apprentice-contestants-2016-222011
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...-mean-for-america_us_57912ef1e4b00c9876ceb0ac

Where are the people who know him who like him? His kids? His current wife?

Jose Fly

The Media is not supposed to be friendly with political campaigns. Their relationship can be – and should be – cordial, but it should never be in bed with one side and actively trying to destroy the other.

It always amazes me how some conservatives don't see Fox News as part of "the media". I mean, if conservatives really believed the above, they would absolutely loathe Fox News and especially Hannity who is basically not even hiding the fact that he's little more than a Trump campaign surrogate.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So your outrage isn't for the sexual assault, your outrage is because the media didn't report it when you think it should have been reported?

Telling.
It's actually very important that the media now controls government and especially elections. We officially have a Banana Republic now. Besides, these are only allegations against Trump which were held by the media for over 5 months and Clinton knew. Hillary is the most corrupt liar that has ever run for office in history

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Trump Octopused Her on Which Plane?

October 14, 2016 LINK

It turns out that Braniff did not fly 707s from Dallas to New York like Jessica Leeds says she was on, and that was the flight that Trump octopused her. In fact, we've got the old yellowed schedules that you used to be able to buy as published pamphlets. Newark and New York from Dallas? If you wanted to fly Braniff, you had to fly a Boeing 727. Now, I'm sure that Ms. Leeds would say, "Well, I don't know 707, 727. What difference does it make?" Well, it's gonna turn out to make a lot of difference.

Braniff.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
http://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2016/10/15/media-sat-sexual-assault-partisan-victory/

absolutely disgusting, left wing media had this tape for 11 years and did nothing with it when the republican primaries were going on. the left wing media could care less if the electorate are represented by honest and decent people, the only care if their liberal candidate wins.

The truth is the truth, no matter who tells it or what their motivation behind it is.

What's really disgusting Jeff is those (who have the audacity to call themselves "Christian") are still supporting this moral degenerate for President.

Regarding Hillary Clinton's "loyalty" to her sexual predator husband:

Melania Trump is doing the very same thing. Where's the outrage Jeff?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It always amazes me how some conservatives don't see Fox News as part of "the media". I mean, if conservatives really believed the above, they would absolutely loathe Fox News and especially Hannity who is basically not even hiding the fact that he's little more than a Trump campaign surrogate.

A lot of conservatives run around in a Groundhog Day kind of perpetually falling sky, and the media that pander to conservatives know it.