Discussion thread for AMR and God's Truth Trinity Debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
You twist around God's Truth with absolute nonsense.

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD---AND HE IS THE FATHER.

Yet, you trinitarians say there is a God the Father---AND ANOTHER God called Jesus.

False. You have bi or tritheism, not triunity. They are one as to nature, but two as to person. You wrongly assume they are one and different in the same vs different way.:duh:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're an ignorant fool, and you show how you LIE like a dog every day you post. Proving yourself to be a liar has become your new MO. Keep the show on the road....it's becoming kinda funny.

The only thing I'm puzzled about is how one woman can continue to be so blind that she can't even read what's been clearly written.

Do you like to call people liars because there is no grace in you?

Many people are wrong in their understanding on many things, but straight out disobedience to the words of Jesus shows a complete disregard for His person.

Col 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

It is best to state your case from scripture and then leave it.

Why are you not correcting Gurucam?

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You see, godrulz just made two different Gods, but the scriptures say there is ONLY One GOD and HE IS THE FATHER.

There is only one God the creator who is the Father of Jesus, but there is also the son of God who is God over the new creation.

The word God is not a name but denotes Heavenly authority.

There are many Gods in that sense, but only one true God who is the Father of Jesus and the creator who has raised up a man to be God.

Joh 10:33 The Jews answered Him, saying, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God."
Joh 10:34 Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your law, 'I SAID, "YOU ARE GODS" '?
Joh 10:35 If He called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken),
Joh 10:36 do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God'?

LA

glorydaz

God came as a MAN; yet, glorydaz is puzzled why he would cry and have feelings as a man does.

Do you like to call people liars because there is no grace in you?

Many people are wrong in their understanding on many things, but straight out disobedience to the words of Jesus shows a complete disregard for His person.

It is best to state your case from scripture and then leave it.

Why are you not correcting Gurucam?

LA

Because Gurucam did not LIE about me. :duh:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
False. You have bi or tritheism, not triunity. They are one as to nature, but two as to person. You wrongly assume they are one and different in the same vs different way.:duh:

Indeed. She is entrenched and unteachable. A person to be avoided at all costs.

AMR

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're an ignorant fool, and you show how you LIE like a dog every day you post. Proving yourself to be a liar has become your new MO. Keep the show on the road....it's becoming kinda funny.

The only thing I'm puzzled about is how one woman can continue to be so blind that she can't even read what's been clearly written.

Glorydaz neg repped me and said I had a big mouth,instead of repenting of her breaking the very words of God that she expects others to abide by.

What a hypocrite she really is.

LA

God's Truth

There is only one God the creator who is the Father of Jesus, but there is also the son of God who is God over the new creation.
The Bible says there is only One God and He is the Father.
Jesus and God are the same.

Since Jesus is God, then he is also the Father who is God.

Jesus is the Word who is God come in the flesh.

Jesus says those who overcome will be his children.

Revelation 21:7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

Jesus says those who see him have seen the Father.

John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

glorydaz

Glorydaz neg repped me and said I had a big mouth,instead of repenting of her breaking the very words of God that she expects others to abide by.

What a hypocrite she really is.

LA

What? You don't like the truth? Must be those dead men's bones rattling around whenever it's spoken. Shake them bones, and maybe you and God's unTruth can perform a cute little dance. :rotfl:

BTW. I expect NOTHING from either one of you, and it's a good thing because that's what we all get from you two. Of course, instead of dragging up old threads, you could actually try and be productive. I saw you make a couple of good posts.....leave GT to slog around in the mire and press on, LA.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Bible says there is only One God and He is the Father.
Jesus and God are the same.

Since Jesus is God, then he is also the Father who is God.

Jesus is the Word who is God come in the flesh.

Jesus says those who overcome will be his children.

Revelation 21:7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

Jesus says those who see him have seen the Father.

John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

Jesus was telling them that they ought to have known his Father by the character of His son.

NOT because they saw Him.

You say Jesus and God is the same, so you believe God died?

LA

God's Truth

Jesus was telling them that they ought to have known his Father by the character of His son.

NOT because they saw Him.
Jesus SAYS who sees him has seen the Father.

Believe what Jesus says.

You say Jesus and God is the same, so you believe God died?

I have explained this to you many times. Spend more time studying. With the measure you use it will be measured to you.

Jesus died in the flesh, but remained alive in the Spirit.

Iamimagined

Jesus SAYS who sees him has seen the Father.

Believe what Jesus says.

I have explained this to you many times. Spend more time studying. With the measure you use it will be measured to you.

Jesus died in the flesh, but remained alive in the Spirit.

You are telling it from your point of view, but that doesn't mean it has any veracity!

Status
Not open for further replies.