Different Stuff

way 2 go

FmiL_foXgAITOdf

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
A thread for stuff that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else.
Why are people now stopping a full car length short of the stop line at an intersection?

When did the phrase "I appreciate you " become a thing? It doesn't even make sense. I can understand saying I appreciate your help or I appreciate your assistance, but I appreciate you?

If one more person says to me, you're good, I am going to go on a shooting spree

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Why are people now stopping a full car length short of the stop line at an intersection?

When did the phrase "I appreciate you " become a thing? It doesn't even make sense. I can understand saying I appreciate your help or I appreciate your assistance, but I appreciate you?

If one more person says to me, you're good, I am going to go on a shooting spree
May I direct your attention to Pet Peeves

Hoping

Banned

Threatening gun violence on an "open channel" could warrant a visit from the FBI.
But I agree with you about the "car length" thing.