Did God create animals to live for a while and then die?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Hello folks!

The serious questions that I want to pose are these:
  1. Did God create animals to live for a while and then die?
No
  1. Prior to Adam & Eve disobeying God (“sinning”), did the animals die?
No
I would greatly appreciate knowing what you think about this. Please tell me what your view is on the matter and the reason why.
Because scripture is clear Romans 5

My actual experience with two pet dogs I have had over the past 25 years is that their lifespans proved to be 12 and 13 years. Sadly, in both cases I had to have a Vet put them to sleep in order to alleviate their suffering. Even though my having them “put down” was an act of kindness, it still proved to be the most absolute hardest thing I’ve ever had to do in life.

I find it extremely Interesting that Revelation 21:4 promises that reasons for crying will be eliminated. Please notice what it says:

“And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.” (King James Version)​

How could there be no more tears and no more sorrow if a person’s beloved animal is short lived?
The Holy Spirit will guide you to accept your pets death.
Seemingly, the answer can only be that there will come a time when animals will NOT die.
When?
Therefore, does this not add weight to the idea that animals did not die originally?!
No
And isn't it only reasonable that God intends on resurrecting the animals that once enjoyed life?
No

way 2 go

Most assuredly, I still hold to what I previously said: "I seriously believe if people themselves had to slaughter the beef they eat that there would be a whole lot less beef consumed."
you're wrong. history proves you're wrong
we have eaten cows since God said we could because there are delicious
I would rather not slaughter the cow but if the choice is vegan or slaughter the cow.
I would want to learn how to slaughter the cow

veganism is evil 🐮

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So I googled "7 Z" and finally stopped laughing enough to post this:

Screenshot_20210219-203854_Chrome.jpg

The all! new! 2021 7-ZITS Volkswagen!

Sevenz

That is really beautiful! I will save it and cherish it along with its message. I am a collector of biblically-oriented art and figurines. In fact I have so many figurines that my wife has told me that I should either stop bringing them home or build more shelves and get a fourth Curio Cabinet. Thank you very much!

Sevenz

Musterion, you remarked: "He went by several names. Now that one."

I still don't get the point. Are you implying that I am like this person called "Crucifer"? And if so, in what respect?

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Stop with the Crucifer discussion. I am not getting any matches in any fields in the Admin CP. This troll filled out his profile a certain way, there are zero matches.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you are this person you will eventually give yourself away. If you aren't then you aren't. I don't ban people unless I have proof.

Sevenz

If you are this person you will eventually give yourself away. If you aren't then you aren't. I don't ban people unless I have proof.

You can rest assured that I have never registered here before or as any other person than "Sevenz". I chose that to be my username because it's the name of my beloved Border Collie, whom I had to put to sleep this last August due to his age (13) and the poor shape he was in. We named him "Triple Sevenz" because of the date of his birth, which was July 7, 2007 or the 7th day of the 7th month of '07 = 777 = "Sevenz". I am near to being 82 years of age, still alive (obviously), still married to the same woman I met when she was just 16, and still fond of dogs of all breeds. I have yet to understand why anyone would suspect me as being this "Crucifer" person. What have I ever said, during my relatively short time here, that would make someone think that I am him/her???