Did God become flesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosenritter

RCC created it.

It goes back a little bit further: Tertullian had the concept before there was an official Roman Catholic church. He was arguing against the other Christian's understanding of 1 John 5:7 and eventually ran off with a heretical group called the Montanists.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Don't change the subject. Jesus says His Father is greater than I.

Why don't you honor or trust His word?
Loaded question.

Akin to: "when did you stop beating your wife"

john w

Hall of Fame
So your saying that you do not know what that the verse is saying?
Neither do most for they are stuck in the muck of religion.

Keep stoning me John< I can take it.

Nice changing your argument, side stepping your "Why don't you answer my question...Wha...Wha....." routine. Real slick, rummy.

1. Why don't you answer the last 50 questions, I've addressed to you, the last 3 years, clown?

2. Chapter, verse, that requires I address any/all questions, especially trap questions, insincere questions, and those that have been answered already, from anyone, especially from a Christ rejector, such as yourself.

Let's go, Bozo-give me the chapter, verse, and I will pick you apart,once again demonstrating you're not in my league, as you merely regurgitate what others/other websites, say the bible teaches, never studying it yourself.

Not a peep- I have reduced another alleged contender, to misdirection, sound bytes, changing the subject.

Rosenritter

Don't change the subject. Jesus says His Father is greater than I.

Why don't you honor or trust His word?

This is exactly the subject Meshak, which is presumably why you won't answer the simple question. Who is greater, Hitomi or Meshak? Because if you answer that question correctly, your argument against Jesus dissolves. But if you answer it incorrectly, the answer is laughable. But not answering the question is even worse.

I'll tell you now that Andrew is greater than Rosenritter, Andrew and Rosenritter are one, Rosenritter does nothing except by the will of Andrew, and Andrew and Rosenritter even have different bodies (if a digital file counts as a body?) But if you have seen Rosenritter, you have seen Andrew, except Andrew is greater. And if Rosenritter is deleted, guess who is going to raise him up again?

The test God has for us is less about getting a set of facts "right" but more about whether we have the humility and honesty to accept what we are given. Being legitimately mistaken on a doctrinal point is forgivable, but I don't see how evading a question to continue with a flawed argument lends itself to wards that spirit of truth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Okay. Definitely they are not of the truth.

How do we keep the things that are good, not necessarily talking about the RCC but you get the idea, and reject the rest? How is there anything without these types of things that are wrong?

The Bible says to come out of Babylon.

I believe it is talking about corrupt organizational churches and their doctrines.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
This is exactly the subject Meshak, which is why you won't answer the question. Who is greater, Hitomi or Meshak? Because if you answer that question correctly, your argument against Jesus dissolves. But if you answer it incorrectly, the answer is laughable. But not answering the question is even worse.

Christianity is about Jesus and His teachings. Why do you try to focus away from His word and try to pervert the simple Truth?

Aren't you Jesus' follower? or are you just studying religion or philosophy?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Christianity is about Jesus and His teachings. Why do you try to focus away from His word and try to pervert the simple Truth?

Why are you so scared of answering a simple question?

Last edited:

Rosenritter

Answer the question? It's not like I have ever evaded a straight question you have asked.

Rosenritter

Maybe. But not originally I think, because they did not exist.

Given the propensity of man and the known nature of the devil, it could be foreseen and warned about.

Matthew 7:15-16 KJV
(15) Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
(16) Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

2 Peter 2:1 KJV
(1) But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Revelation 2:14-15 KJV
(14) But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
(15) So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.

Rosenritter

Because that question is baiting to bicker.

I am not interested in bickering.

You guys are so good at it.

I don't go down to your level.

It's baiting you to be honest. Your claim didn't have a legitimate base and your answer to the question forces you to admit it. Still hoping we can get to the honest part.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Given the propensity of man and the known nature of the devil, it could be foreseen and warned about.

(15) Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
(16) Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

(1) But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

(14) But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
(15) So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.

You see Rosen,

You ought to come out of corrupt doctrines.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It's baiting you to be honest. Your claim didn't have a legitimate base and your answer to the question forces you to admit it. Still hoping we can get to the honest part.

I am an honest. that is my asset.

You are the one who does not admit I make sense and logical and biblical.

Pride is not such good thing to obtain.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Prophesy talks about future event. God knew it will be corrupt.

Does prophecy involve God's commands or commandments?

Is there a difference between prophecy and prophesy? Is prophecy a subject while prophesy is a command that doesn't need to be heeded?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Pretty much, yes yup!

Status
Not open for further replies.