Dems are trying to steal the election with voter fraud

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I believe Congress set the rules, though I am not familiar with the details. How will you feel about this if Congress passes a law saying that one must support gay marriage or abortion in order to vote?
Are immigrants going through the naturalization process told that they must support specific policies?
Or are they required to be aware of them?
Also, you are basically suggesting that all US citizens be subjected to the same sort of tests that immigrants are subjected to ..
First, it's a voluntary process - nobody is forced to be "subjected" to them
Second, tests are given to demonstrate competency - the state does it all the time in licensing - everything from cosmetology to driving to professional health care. Why shouldn't we require those who are going to help choose our leaders to demonstrate competency?
in order to fulfill their right to vote
Which right is that?
which rather makes the words "US citizen" meaningless.
Are those words meaningless for US citizens under 18 years old?

chair

Are immigrants going through the naturalization process told that they must support specific policies?
Or are they required to be aware of them?

First, it's a voluntary process - nobody is forced to be "subjected" to them
Second, tests are given to demonstrate competency - the state does it all the time in licensing - everything from cosmetology to driving to professional health care. Why shouldn't we require those who are going to help choose our leaders to demonstrate competency?

Which right is that?

Are those words meaningless for US citizens under 18 years old?
My point is that since congress decides what the criteria are- they can, in principle, change them into something that even you wouldn't like. Immigrants don't have a "right" to become citizens.

The right to vote is not strictly in the constitution. So Congress could decide who gets to vote and who doesn't as long as it doesn't run afoul of the relevant amendments. Just remember that it's a game all sides can play. Don't assume the results will be to your liking.

BREAKING: Trump Campaign Files Suit in Michigan After Massive Dump of Ballots For Biden Suddenly Appear Overnight

Joseph Stalin Was Right! — While America Slept Democrats Swept in and Took the Lead in GA, NV and PA!

History Repeats Itself: Lenin’s Actions to Steal the 1917 Election in Russia Are Eerily Similar to the Democrats Steal Today

BREAKING: Overnight Democrats Finally Steal Georgia

VIDEO: Democrat Attorney who Tweeted Out Joe Biden Needs a Landslide Is Now Filmed Blocking GOP Attorneys from Philly Center

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: North Carolina Announced 100% of Precincts Were Reported On Election Night – But Never Called Trump Win – Now Claim Only 94% of Ballots Counted

Virginia Democrat Surges Ahead In House Race After Thousands Of Ballots Are ‘Found’ On A Flash Drive

BREAKING: Project Veritas: Pennsylvania USPS Whistleblower Exposes Anti-Trump Postmaster’s Illegal Order to Back-Date Ballots (VIDEO)

EXCLUSIVE: Poll Watcher in Michigan Kicked Out of Detroit Hall But Not Before They Obtained Evidence of Potential Fraud

As Many as 6,000 Illegal Votes Identified in Nevada – Thousands of People Referred to DOJ For Potential Criminal Violation of Election Laws

Corey Lewandowski: Philly Law Enforcement told Us They WILL NOT Enforce Court Order that Demands Election Observers (VIDEO)

Trump’s Director of Election Day Operations Posts Video of Philly Post Office Continuing to Collect Ballots After Election Day (WATCH)

Democrat Election Observer Gets Kicked Out of Philly Convention Center After Reporting Fraud Inside the Center! (VIDEO)

Statistician Announces Investigation into Voter Fraud in AZ, GA, MI, NC, NV, PA, and WI

“It Might Be Misleading” – WOW! Twitter Censors Tweet of Democrat Election Observer Calling out Election Fraud in Philly (Video)

‘I Can’t Believe What I’m Seeing – This is a Coup’ – Registered Democrat and Poll Watcher Details Corruption at Philly Vote Counting Center (VIDEO)

BREAKING: Project Veritas: Nevada USPS Carrier Caught on Tape Pledging Voter Fraud to Remove President Trump From Office (VIDEO)

BREAKING: GOP Observers Barred From Entering Philadelphia Vote Counting Center After Receiving Court Order – Philly Sheriff Not Enforcing Appellate Court Order (VIDEO)

People’s Pundit: On Wednesday Democrat Officials in Pennsylvania Said 92% of Vote was Counted — Today They Say Only 88% of Vote was Counted (VIDEO)

HERE WE GO: State Officials Find 25,000-35,000 More Ballots in Georgia from 6 AM to 8:30 AM

WATCH: Ballot Count Watcher Describes At Least 130,000 Ballots ALL FOR BIDEN Arriving in Three Vehicles in Detroit in Dead of Night

MICHIGAN POLL WATCHER: Ballots Were Turned In With No Names On Them

Michigan County Clerk Discovers Total Votes Counted by “Election Software” DID NOT MATCH Printed Tabulator Tapes!
And you were correct after all. They DID steal the election.

marke

My point is that since congress decides what the criteria are- they can, in principle, change them into something that even you wouldn't like. Immigrants don't have a "right" to become citizens.

The right to vote is not strictly in the constitution. So Congress could decide who gets to vote and who doesn't as long as it doesn't run afoul of the relevant amendments. Just remember that it's a game all sides can play. Don't assume the results will be to your liking.
In a good society, good people will seek God for wisdom and guidance, not base their decisions on selfishness and sin.

In a good society, good people will seek God for wisdom and guidance, not base their decisions on selfishness and sin.

What about Jihadists. Just saying.

Lots of Christians don't know anything about God. Thats why I have stayed out of the religions section for the most part.

I think it is best to go with, Ask not what your country can do for you, but instead ask what you can do for your country.

marke

What about Jihadists. Just saying.

Lots of Christians don't know anything about God. Thats why I have stayed out of the religions section for the most part.

I think it is best to go with, Ask not what your country can do for you, but instead ask what you can do for your country.
There is one God and the Muslim deity is not Him. There is no hope for America apart from turning back to the One True God to seek His mercy and forgiveness for our nation's sins.

There is one God and the Muslim deity is not Him. There is no hope for America apart from turning back to the One True God to seek His mercy and forgiveness for our nation's sins.

I won't get into that argument with you in this thread. Maybe we can do a friendly one on one.

All I can say is, if we are TRUE conservatives and faithful to the Constitution then all religions must be allowed in. Furthermore, the Koran does tell the stories of Abraham and other Old Testament figures; they do believe in the God of Abraham, although from Christian perspective they have a corrupted idea of who he is, but the Constitution does not care about all that.

marke

I won't get into that argument with you in this thread. Maybe we can do a friendly one on one.

All I can say is, if we are TRUE conservatives and faithful to the Constitution then all religions must be allowed in. Furthermore, the Koran does tell the stories of Abraham and other Old Testament figures; they do believe in the God of Abraham, although from Christian perspective they have a corrupted idea of who he is, but the Constitution does not care about all that.
I believe we should allow people to have false religious views, just not allow false religious views to destroy civilization, freedoms, and rights, codified by the God Bless American Constitution.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There is no hope for America apart from turning back to the One True God to seek His mercy and forgiveness for our nation's sins.

You can't put new wine into old wineskins.

America as we knew it is dead. There's no going back to her. The only hope we have is that whoever survives the downfall will honor God.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

America as we knew it is dead. There's no going back to her. The only hope we have is that whoever survives the downfall will honor God.
I was born at the end of the 50s. My early childhood was the 60s. My teen years were the 70s.

This all looks very familiar.

marke

ghn
A large percentage of America's Founding Father's were irreligious, agnostic, arguably even atheistic thinkers, such as Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin.
A large percentage of leftists who despise God and love sin do not want to believe God influenced early founders of the US to form a good government.

Arthur Brain

America as you "knew it" is how old exactly? Thirty or so years? The America you have and have had recently is far preferable to how it was centuries past where slavery was in existence and persecution was rife, even relatively recently with the likes of segregation laws in place etc. America as with plenty other countries including my own is a lot freer than it used to be in darker and more ignorant times. This whole "sky falling in" & "America is dead" mentality is an unfunny joke in essence. You have way more freedom in the present than you would have had in times past and ironically you're a poster here who would infringe on people's liberties and freedom if you had your preference for America become reality. Gotta laugh at that albeit in a cynical way.

Last edited:

Derf

America as you "knew it" is how old exactly? Thirty or so years? The America you have and have had recently is far preferable to how it was centuries past where slavery was in existence and persecution was rife, even relatively recently with the likes of segregation laws in place etc. America as with plenty other countries including my own is a lot freer than it used to be in darker and more ignorant times. This whole "sky falling in" & "America is dead" mentality is an unfunny joke in essence. You have way more freedom in the present than you would have had in times past and ironically you're a poster here who would infringe on people's liberties and freedom if you had your preference for America become reality. Gotta laugh at that albeit in a cynical way.
There has to be a set of rules that govern. When those rules are determined by man, freedom departs. When those rules are determined by God, freedom remains. When our nation was in the business of eliminating the rules of man (like chattel slavery) in favor of belief in God’s wisdom and understanding, we were in ascendancy. But now we’re not. We have no basis for our laws except the opinions of those in power at the time, and neither party will put forward laws that have mankind’s best interests at heart, unless they learn to lead like Jesus Christ taught His disciples when He washed their feet. We no longer have any concept of civil servant-hood, and we’re living on borrowed capital from that time when we did.

Arthur Brain

There has to be a set of rules that govern. When those rules are determined by man, freedom departs. When those rules are determined by God, freedom remains. When our nation was in the business of eliminating the rules of man (like chattel slavery) in favor of belief in God’s wisdom and understanding, we were in ascendancy. But now we’re not. We have no basis for our laws except the opinions of those in power at the time, and neither party will put forward laws that have mankind’s best interests at heart, unless they learn to lead like Jesus Christ taught His disciples when He washed their feet. We no longer have any concept of civil servant-hood, and we’re living on borrowed capital from that time when we did.
Sure we do but those rules have to have basis in common sense and logic, as we have now for the most part at least. There are rightfully laws against any form of violent assault, violation etc that hardly need explaining further. Draconian laws of times past that included the acceptance of owning people as slaves and segregating people based on skin colour have been kicked into touch. That's progress, regrettable though such had to be made but progress nonetheless. You have rights that other people in oppressive countries and regimes around the world simply do not have as do I. I'm grateful for that even if I have significant cynicism where it comes to politics in general. It's still a whole load better than a generation ago and that's something to be glad about.

Derf

Sure we do but those rules have to have basis in common sense and logic, as we have now for the most part at least. There are rightfully laws against any form of violent assault, violation etc that hardly need explaining further. Draconian laws of times past that included the acceptance of owning people as slaves and segregating people based on skin colour have been kicked into touch. That's progress, regrettable though such had to be made but progress nonetheless. You have rights that other people in oppressive countries and regimes around the world simply do not have as do I. I'm grateful for that even if I have significant cynicism where it comes to politics in general. It's still a whole load better than a generation ago and that's something to be glad about.
And that’s what @JudgeRightly was talking about. We have rights that are slipping away, because there are people in power here that do not recognize good laws from bad anymore. We had the opportunity, and at one time strove to help, other countries to have those rights, because they came from, and only come from, God. But when God is dismissed from a society, as we have done, dismissed from halls of justice, as we have done, and dismissed from academia, as we have done, He leaves, and those rights that are given by Him are no longer recognized.

marke

As more and more Americans turn away from God they see restrictions against evil as restrictive of their freedoms to live the depraved lives they covet. Some wicked think restricting free sex between men and boys is not freedom but oppression. Some wicked see voter IDs as restrictive against underhanded voting schemes and therefore not freedom. And so forth.